剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I got an idea.
我有主意了
Does it involve breaking the law?
不会犯法吧
By now, don't you think that's a given?
我们现在不是已经犯法了吗
I was just trying to be optimistic.
我只是想乐观点
Don't bother.
别费力气了
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Mccall!
麦高
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你们
Okay, I bought you some foo--
我给你带了点吃的
Let me out now!
放我出去
You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy?
我给你穿的裤子 知道吗 兄弟
One leg at a time.
一条腿一条腿的穿
Being all up-close and personal with your junk
一直近距离的对着你的私密部分
wasn't exactly a highlight of my day.
可不是值得我兴奋的事
So don't think this is fun for me either.
所以别觉得我是有意关你
You know we're actually doing you a favor?
你知道我们一直在帮你吗
This is doing me a favor?
这是在帮我吗
Yes.
是的
You're--you're killing people.
你在杀人
To death.
毫不留情
And until we can figure out how to stop you,
在我们研究出怎么阻止你之前
you're gonna stay in here.
你就呆在这儿吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Now...
那么
do you want the ham and cheese,
你要火腿芝士的
or the turkey club?
还是火鸡培根的
You actually think my parents
你们真的觉得
won't be looking for me?
我父母不会找我吗
Not if they don't think anything's wrong.
他们没感觉到不对的话就不会
Mr. Whittmore, maybe I'm missing something,
惠特莫先生 也许我没弄清楚整件事
but, uh, this doesn't exactly spell foul play.
但是 这感觉不像是谋杀
It reads, "Stayed at friend's house last night.
短♥信♥内容是 "昨晚在朋友家过夜
Everything fine. Love you."
一切顺利 爱你们"
Now, while we're as close as any family can be,
我们和其他家庭一样亲密
there are certain things Jackson has not been able to say
但是有些话杰克逊从未说过
since the day we told him he was adopted.
自从他知道自己是领养以后
Things like what?
比如哪些话
Jackson never says, "I love you."
杰克逊从未说过"我爱你"
Never?
从来没有吗
Not once in 11 years.
11年来一次都没有
So, who did you say you were studying with tonight?
你说今晚要和谁一起学习来着
Just Lydia.
就我和莉迪亚
We're prepping for our world history midterm.
我们在准备世界史的期中考试
History was one of my favorites.
历史也是我最喜欢的课程之一
Especially military history.
尤其是军事史
Ever hear the phrase, "Know thy enemy"?
听过"知己知彼"这句话吗
It's from The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
出自孙武的《孙子兵法》
Very good.
非常好
Know what it means?
知道什么意思吗
In order to win a battle,
为了立于不败之地
one must know everything they can about their enemy.
必须对敌我双方的情况都能了解透彻
Right again.
又对了
Your father and I happen to be having that very problem.
你♥爸♥爸和我正有此方面困扰
We've got an enemy about which we know next to nothing.
我们遇到了一个毫无了解的敌人
It's killed one of our own, among others.
除此之外 它还杀了我们中的一个
I've heard.
我听说了
Did you hear Jackson Whittmore didn't show to school today?
你知道杰克逊·惠特莫今天没来上学吗
He didn't?
他没来吗
His parents called, and so did the police.
他父母打来电♥话♥了 警♥察♥打了
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你应该不知道这个事 对吧
Well, let me tell you what I know.
我来告诉你我知道的吧
I know that a teenager's first instinct is to protect their friends.
我知道青少年本能的第一反应是保护朋友
And I believe my granddaughter
我相信我的孙女
would always want to protect her friends,
总会保护她的朋友
even if it meant lying.
即使是需要撒谎
So, I want to ask one more question,
所以我要再问几个问题
and this time, with a small advantage.
这次 换一种方式
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I just want to get a sense of your pulse.
我只是要感受你的脉搏
Think of it as a game.
把这想象成游戏
All you have to do is tell the truth.
你只需要说实话就好了
Do you know anything about Jackson being missing?
你知道任何有关杰克逊失踪的消息吗
No.
不知道
Is he in trouble?
他遇到麻烦了吗
I-I-I-I don't know.
我我我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Does this have anything to do with Scott?
这件事情和斯科特有关系吗
No.
没有
I mean, I don't--I don't know.
我是说 我不知道
Your pulse jumped.
你的脉搏加速了
It's because you're scaring me.
那是因为你吓到我了
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
抱歉 宝贝
That was definitely going way too far.
确实是太过分了
No kidding.
别开玩笑
It wasn't right for me to use
我那样对你
tactics like that.
是不对的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You can go back to class.
你可以回去上课了
Go ahead.
走吧
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
I'm afraid your teacher was feeling ill today,
你们老师今天感觉不舒服
and had to leave early.
提前回去了
So, unfortunately, you're stuck
所以你们只能
with me as a substitute.
跟我一块上课了
Can anyone catch me up to speed
谁能告诉我
on where we are?
我们讲到哪了
Mr. Mccall, how about you?
麦高 你来告诉我怎么样
Scales? Like a fish?
鳞片 像鱼那样吗
No, more like a reptile.
不是 更像是爬行动物
Um, and, uh, your claws have
你的爪子上分泌的液体
this liquid that paralyzes people,
可以麻痹别人
and you have a tail.
你还长着尾巴
I have a tail?
我有尾巴
Yeah, you have a tail.
对 你有尾巴
Does it do anything?
它有什么用
No, not that I know of.
据我所知 没有
Can I use it to strangle you?
我能用尾巴把你勒死吗
You still don't believe me.
你还是不相信我
All right.
好吧
The night of the semi-final game,
半决赛那天晚上
what did you do right after?
结束之后你干什么去了
I went home.
我回家了
Are you sure about that?
你敢肯定吗
Yes, you idiot.
是的 你个白♥痴♥
What the hell else would I do?
要不然我能干什么去
You attacked me and Derek at the school,
你在学校里袭击了我和德里克
and you trapped us in the pool.
把我们困在了游泳池里
You also killed a mechanic--
你还杀了一个修车工
right in front of me, by the way.
而且就当着我的面
That was lovely.
真贴心
And one of Argent's hunters.
还杀了一个阿金斯家的猎手
Oh, and last night, you tried to kill Danny.
对了 昨天晚上你还想杀死丹尼
Why would I want to kill my best friend?
我为什么要杀死我最好的朋友
Well, that's what Scott's out
斯科特现在就是去
trying to figure out right now.
弄清楚这件事情的
What, maybe, he should be trying
他应该弄清楚的是
to figure out is how he's going
他怎么能请得起一位律师
to pay for a lawyer when I
因为我要起诉你们
prosecute your asses all the way to jail!
把你们都送进监狱
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表