剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You get a...warning right before you have a seizure.
癫痫发作之前 你感觉到了警告
It's called an aura.
那叫预兆
It's...
就像
It's like a metallic taste in my mouth.
就像我嘴里有金属的味道
You don't have to lie, Erica.
不必骗我 埃里卡
What's it really taste like?
到底是什么味道
It tastes like blood.
是血的味道
What if I told you...
如果我告诉你
That all of this could go away?
所有这些都可以消失
The side effects...
这些负作用
The symptoms...
生病的症状
All of it.
所有的一切
And what if all those things not only went away...
如果我再告诉你这些东西不仅消失了
But everything else...
你身体的其他部分
Got even better?
还能变得更强大
How?
怎么做到
Let me show you.
我来教你
A small exposure to an otherwise deadly virus
伤口暴露在其他致命的病毒之下
can actually prevent the effects
实际上可以阻止传染病的传播
of the infection from spreading.
所带来的影响
This is called vaccination.
这就是接种疫苗
What the hell did you do to my camera?
你♥他♥妈♥对我的相机做了什么
The lens is cracked.
镜头都坏掉了
So by creating an immunity...
所以通过一个免疫体
Did you drop it?
是你摔的吗
Your body is primed to fight off the infection.
你的身体就可以随时击退遭受感染的危险
Do you know how expensive this thing is?
你知道这个有多贵吗
For meningitis to rabies from an animal bite.
由动物咬伤所造成的脑膜炎到狂犬病
Jackson.
杰克逊
Just send me a bill.
给我账单就可了
Meaning the subject is now immune.
意味着主体已经免疫了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
What?
什么
Show it to me.
给我看看
Show it to me. Come on.
来啊 给我看看
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Nothing happened to you.
你什么事都没有
It's like...
就像
It's like you're immune.
好像你对此免疫
I don't have a clue to what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
It's...it's you.
是你
Whatever it is...blood, saliva...
不管是什么 血液 唾液
whatever soul-killing substance is running through your veins,
还是你血管中流淌的其它夺魂物质
you did this to me.
你把它传给我了
You ruined it for me.
你把它给毁了
You ruined everything!
你毁了一切
Hello?
有人吗
This is the girls room.
这里是女洗手间
Boyd.
博伊德
You got the keys?
你有滑雪场钥匙吗
This isn't a favor.
这不是帮忙
It's a transaction.
而是交易
Right, yeah.
好啊
Absolutely.
当然
I said 50.
我说我要$50
Really, I...
真的
I remember 20.
我记得是$20
I don't know. I have a really good verbal memory.
是对的吧 我对别人的话可记得一清二楚
And I remember 20.
我记得是$20
I remember that distinct "Twa" sound, "Twa-enty."
我清楚的记得是"Er"的音 20
I said fifty.
我说过50
With a "Fa" Sound.
是"Wu"开头的音
Hear the difference?
听出差别了吗
If you can't,
如果还没听出来
I can demonstrate some other words with the "Fa" sound.
我可以用其它"cao"开头的词来证明
Uh, no, no, no.
不 不用
I think I'm recalling it.
我觉得我想起来了
No. Maybe I just got it confused with...for...ty.
不对 我可能跟40弄混了
Come on, man, have you seen the piece of crap jeep that I drive?
哥们 我开的可是辆破吉普
You seen the piece of crap bus that I take?
我还得坐破巴士呢
Fiddy.
$50
Okay. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Got 'em.
拿到了
Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?
放学来接你 我们滑冰场见 好吗
What...the holy hell... is that?
我靠 那是谁
It's Erica.
是埃里卡
Why do I get the feeling you've got a lot on your mind?
我怎么感觉你心不在焉的
Sorry, it just, kind of slipped through my fingers.
抱歉 我手滑了一下
Everything has been slipping through my fingers.
所有的一切都从我手中滑落
Now that sounds like far too world-weary a thing
这种厌世情绪可不应该
for a teenager to say.
从青少年口中说出
Sorry.
抱歉
You might wanna try a different perspective.
你也许应该换一种思维方式
This is just entropy at work.
这只是熵的变化
This is more the natural way of the universe.
这是宇宙的更自然存在形式
But it doesn't necessarily mean it's falling apart.
但是并不意味着它分开了
It's just...changing shape.
只是改变形态而已
For better or worse?
变好还是变坏了呢
Exactly.
这就看你怎么想了
Hey, doc.
医生
When are we gonna talk about...
我们什么时候讨论下
the thing that we never got a chance to talk about?
之前没有机会讨论的事
Oh, yes.
是哦
We never did get a chance to talk about that, did we?
我们还没讨论过那个问题 对吗
Now is definitely a good time.
现在时机刚好
Thank god.
感谢上帝
What do you think?
你觉得多少合适
Two dollars?
两美元吗
Two dollars?
两美元
You're right.
那好吧
$2.50 more an hour.
每小时多加2.5美元
It seem like a pretty good raise.
感觉涨了不少
It's not exactly what I was...
其实这并不是我要
$2.50 more an hour?
每小时就多加2.5美元
Done.
成交
Don't forget to clean up the cat cages.
别忘了打扫猫笼子
Hello.
干什么呢
Studying.
在学习
Just studying, dad.
爸爸 就是学习而已
I get it.
我明白
But we need you to remember what happened.
只是想要你时刻记着发生的事
You want me to stop being friends with her?
你要我跟她绝交吗
Actually, we want the opposite.
实际上 正好相反
I know how this might sound,
虽然听起来不太道德
but we need you to keep an eye on her.
但是我要你看着她
You want me to spy on her?
你让我监视她
We want you to look out for your friend
我要你注意你的朋友
to make sure everything's okay with her.
确保她一切正常
Seems okay to me.
我觉得她没问题
Could it be any colder in here?
这里是有多冷啊
Here.
给
I'm wearing blue.
我的衣服是蓝色的
Orange and blue, not a good combination.
橙色和蓝色 搭起来不好看
But it's the colors of the Mets.
但这可是纽约大都会队的颜色啊
Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best.
好吧 可能橙色和蓝色真不搭
But, um, you know,
但是 你知道
sometimes there's other things
有时候有些东西
you wouldn't think would be a good combination
也许你觉得不搭
end up turning out to be,
但最后发现
like, a perfect combination, you know, like two people together...
其实非常登对 比如说两个人在一起了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表