剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
who nobody ever thought would be together ever.
但之前从来没人觉得他们能在一起
No, I can see that.
不用你说 这我明白
You can?
你懂
Yeah.
是啊
They're cute together.
他们真般配
Oh, yeah, them.
他们啊 是啊
Cute.
真可爱
Cute.
可爱
Adorable.
是很可爱
Since you never skated before,
鉴于你从来没滑过
maybe I should give you a few pointers?
我该告诉你点小窍门
Allison.
艾莉森
I don't know if this is news to you or anything,
不知道你还记得吗
but you remember the werewolf thing?
我可是个狼人
Super speed, strength and reflexes.
运动速度极快 力量强大 反应敏捷
So a little ice skating should be no problem.
所以滑冰对你来说小菜一碟
Yeah.
是啊
See?
看到了
It's no problem--ugh!
完全没问题...
Maybe.
可能吧
Well?
怎么啦
Come on.
来吧
Okay, you got it.
很好 会了吧
You got it.
会了吧
You got--
你会了
I think I'm getting the hang of it!
我掌握诀窍啦
You look like you hit your head that time.
你好像撞到头了
What's that, coach?
这满天的是什么啊 教练
You definitely hit your head.
你肯定撞到头了
Oh, my eyes.
我的眼睛
The--the flash triggers them.
眼里的光让照片曝光了
This one's normal.
这张是正常的
Oh, that's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
It's okay.
没关系
Two's not enough for Derek.
我知道两个人还满足不了德里克
I know he needs at least three.
他至少需要三个
So who's next?
下一个是谁
Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?
已经有你了 还要第三个干什么
Who's next?
下一个是谁
You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure
我之前不知道发病的时候自己什么样
until someone took a video of me
后来有一次有人把我拍了下来
once and put it online?
还传到网上去
I don't care.
这不关我事
It happened during class.
是在上课过程中拍的
I started seizing in my desk
我在课桌上抽搐
and everyone was saying
每个人都在说
how they should put something in my mouth
应该放点东西到我嘴里
until some genius reads the card
直到一个天才看到
on my key ring which tells him
我钥匙扣上的卡片 上面说
not to 'cause it could break my teeth.
不能那么做 要不就会损坏我的牙
Erica.
艾瑞卡
Do you know what happens next?
知道接下来怎样了吗
I piss myself.
我失禁了
And they start laughing.
他们就开始笑
You know, the only good thing about seizures
癫痫病最好的一点是
was that I never remembered them.
发病过后你就不记得了
Until some brilliant jerkoff...
但那些天才混♥蛋♥
had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone.
把每台手♥机♥都装上了摄像头
Look at me now, Scott.
看着我 斯科特
That's right.
对啊
You only have eyes for her.
你只对她有兴趣
This is so embarrassing.
真是丢脸
Not at all.
不会
I have seen far worse come through these doors.
我在这里见过更糟的
We keep a pair of bolt cutters in the back.
我们身后都背着钳子呢
Trust me, you don't wanna know what they're for.
相信我 你不会想知道它们的用途
Let me guess.
我猜
Something about men and their egos.
和男人以及他们的自尊心有关吧
Mmm. Boys will be boys.
是啊 本性难移啊
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我了解
I was a teacher for years at an all boys private school.
我在一所私立男校当了几年的老师
Oh, I don't need the anesthetic.
我不需要麻醉
Are you serious?
你确定吗
Okay.
那好吧
Speaking of boys, how's Scott?
说到男孩子 斯科特怎么样
Scott? He's, uh, like every other teenager.
斯科特 他和其他青少年一样
I'm sure he was pretty devastated after the whole breakup.
我想他在分手后一定很伤心吧
He has been a little odd lately, well, you know,
他最近有点古怪
he's kind of always odd,
他总是很奇怪
but he doesn't seem all that...
但是他看起来并没有那么的
Heartbroken?
伤心吗
Yeah.
是的
Maybe he just hides it well.
可能是他隐藏的好
Teenagers are quite good at hiding things, aren't they?
青少年很擅长隐藏感情 不是吗
I know how it looked, but she came up to me.
你不要误会 是她过来找我的
I'm not jealous.
我没吃醋
You're not?
没有吗
She's with Derek now, isn't she?
她现在和德里克混在一起 对吗
Like Isaac.
跟艾萨克一样
You can't get caught in the middle of this.
你不能夹在中间被抓到了
Don't you feel what's happening?
你还不了解现在的情形吗
My grandfather coming here,
我爷爷来了
Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's...
德里克转化了艾瑞卡和艾萨克
it's like battle lines are being drawn.
感觉双方要交火了
I know.
我知道
There's always crossfire.
战斗在所难免
What am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么做
I can't just stand by.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't pretend to be normal.
我不能假装没事
I don't want you to be normal.
我没有让你假装没事
I want you to be alive.
我要你活着
Scott.
斯科特
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
What, it's an empty table.
怎么了 只是张空桌子
Yeah, but whose empty table?
是的 但是那是谁的桌子呢
Boyd.
博伊德的
I'm going to go to the ice rink to see if he's there.
我去溜冰场看看他是否在那儿
And if he's not at home,
如果他不在家
you call me, got it?
你给我打电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
Maybe we should let him.
要不就随他去吧
Boyd, you know, man?
博伊德 你也知道
You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?
你说过德里克给了他们选择 对吧
We can't.
这不行
You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good.
你必须承认 艾瑞卡看起来很好
You know, the word "Sensational" comes to mind.
她现在可以用"惊为天人"来形容
How good do you think she's gonna look
附子草在她脑中
with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?
你想她的感觉会好吗
All right, all I'm saying is
好吧 我想说的是
maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility.
也许这次不全是你的责任
They are.
是
And you know this thing's gonna get out of control.
但是如果事情到了不可收拾的地步
That makes me responsible.
那么我就有责任了
All right, I'm with you.
好吧 我挺你
And I also gotta say this newfound heroism
我不得不说这英雄主义气概
is making me very attracted to you.
使你变得很有吸引力啊
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
No, seriously.
不 说真的
Do you wanna just try making out for a sec?
你有没有一瞬间想要约她出去
Just to see how it feels.
看看感觉怎么样
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表