剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
My son is on the field!
我儿子上场比赛啦
Oh, dear god.
谢天谢地
Scott, Can you hear me?
斯科特 能听到我说话吗
Ah, you can. Good.
能听到 太好了
Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting.
听仔细了 比赛要变得有趣了
Play it again.
再一次
Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott.
我们重新设定比赛时间 斯科特
I'll give you until the last 30 seconds.
我给你除了最后30秒外整场的时间
When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30,
当计分板上的时间倒数到30的时候
if you haven't given me Derek,
如果你没有找到德里克
then Jackson is gonna kill someone.
那么杰克逊就要开始杀人了
So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight?
告诉我 斯科特 今晚谁会死掉
Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you?
是勇敢无畏过来支持你的妈妈
Or the sheriff, your best friend's father?
还是那个警官 你最好的朋友的爸爸
Or how about the pretty little redhead
或者是努力从阿尔法狼的咬痕
who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?
中逃生的红发美女
Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers
亦或是拥有大好前途的
with their whole life ahead of them?
无辜青少年中的一个
Oh, god.
天啊
Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach?
还是我帮大家个忙 杀了那位滑稽的教练
It's up to you, Scott.
都取决于你 斯科特
But you are going to help me take Derek down.
但你要帮我扳倒德里克
Because if you don't...
因为如果你不这样做
I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right
我会让杰克逊撕开某个人的头颅
in the middle of the field
丢在赛场中♥央♥
And drench everyone you love
然后让所有你爱的人
and care about in blood.
和你关心的人溅满鲜血
See?
看到了吗
Prime example right here.
这就是典型的例子
I'm not healing as fast.
我自愈的速度不快
Coming back from the dead isn't easy, you know.
死里逃生并不容易
I'm not as strong as I used to be.
我不像过去那样强大了
I need a pack.
我需要族群
An alpha like you.
还有阿尔法狼 比如你
I need you as much as you need me.
我们之间相互共存 彼此帮助
Why would I want help from a total psycho?
为什么我需要一个大疯子的帮助
First of all, I'm not a total psycho.
首先 我不完全是个疯子
And by the way,
顺便说一句
you're the one that slashed my throat wide open.
是你亲手割开了我的喉咙
But we're all works in progress, right?
但我们都在努力改进自己 是吧
So, we need each other.
所以 我们都需要对方的帮助
Sometimes when you need help,
有时候当你身陷泥潭
You turn to people you'd never expect.
可能会得到意想不到的帮助
He's probably just warming up.
他可能还在热身呢
Ooh, I got it, I got it, i got it.
我行 我行 我行的
I got it, I got it.
完全没问题
Oh, he's just a little nervous.
他只是有点紧张而已
Plenty of time to turn it around.
比赛还长着呢
Sit down, Mccall.
麦高 坐下
But, coach, we're dying out there.
教练 我们都要输了
Oh, I'm aware of that.
你当我不知道吗
Now sit.
给我坐好
You came to help.
你是来帮忙的吗
I came to win.
我是来赢比赛的
Come on!
快点
Run!
跑啊
Run!
跑
Run!
快跑
Come on!
跟紧了
Allison, wait.
艾莉森 等等
No!
别过来
No, no, run.
别过来 快跑
Go. Go!
走 快走啊
You got a plan of it?
你有什么计划吗
No, right now it's pretty much
还没 现在唯一的计划
just keep Jackson from killing anyone.
就是让杰克逊别再杀人了
Well, that might be easier if you're actually in the game.
你要是在赛场上面还能阻止他
We have to make it
我们得想办法让教练无计可施
so coach has no choice but to play you.
只能派你上场
How do we do that?
怎么办得到
He's got a bench full of guys he can use
除了我之外 教练不知道还有
before he ever puts me on the field.
多少个替补队员等着上场
Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?
你能在不让任何人进医院的情况下办到吗
I can try.
我尽量
Lahey!
莱西
Ramirez!
拉米雷斯
You're in.
轮到你了
Murphy.
墨菲
You're in.
这回到你了
Lahey!
莱西
Seriously, what the hell is your problem?
说真的 你这是有什么毛病啊
Stop.
快住手
It's not broken.
我没摔坏
But I can't move it.
但是暂时动不了了
I think Jackson nicked me
杰克逊之所以攻击我
'cause I can feel it spreading.
是因为我能感觉得到他正在变形
You want to play chess, Scott?
你想跟我耍花样吗
Then you better be willing to sacrifice your own pawns.
那你就准备好牺牲你的同伴吧
One, two, three.
一二三 起
Mccall.
麦高
Either you're in or we forfeit.
要是你不上场 我们就得退出了
Hey, something's happening, isn't it?
事情不对劲 不是吗
Something more than a lacrosse Game?
这场曲棍球比赛另有隐情吧
You should go.
你快点离开
Oh, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
And everything that I said Before, forget it.
忘掉我之前所说的那些话吧
All of it. Okay?
所有话 好吗
If you can do something to help, Then you do it.
如果你有力所能及的事 就尽全力吧
You have to.
你必须要做
I will.
我会的
Stop!
住手
Please, Allison, stop.
拜托 艾莉森 快住手
Don't you know what you're really bargaining for, Scott?
斯科特 难道你不知道自己想要什么吗
Haven't you guessed what the real offer on the table is?
难道你还不知道我的赌注是什么吗
It's Allison.
是艾莉森
It's always been Allison.
从头到尾都是艾莉森
You give me Derek,
你把德里克交给我
And I'll let you have Allison.
艾莉森就是你的了
You owe me a new bow.
你欠我一个新的弓
You owe me an explanation.
你欠我一个解释
For what?
解释什么
I caught them.
是我抓住了他们
Me.
凭我自己
"Caught" came very close to Kill.
你刚刚那是差点杀了他们
And that's not the way we do this.
而我们不是这么做事的
Maybe it's not the way you do it.
也许是你不这么做吧
I think my way worked out pretty well.
我认为我的方法非常有效
Allison...
艾莉森
Hey, grandpa, it's me.
爷爷 是我
We got our two runaways.
我们逮着那两个跑路的了
Call us back.
给我回电♥话♥
What?
干嘛
It's just the first time I've heard you call him that.
这是你第一次喊他爷爷
It was a good effort, Isaac.
你做的不错 艾萨克
It was.
干得好
This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime.
这要是在中场休息的时间杀了你该多好
You tried to help your pack.
你已经尽力保护自己的狼群了
You tried to prepare for the worst.
你已经做好了最坏的打算
You weren't ready.
但仍然没准备好
Because of it, Gerard is winning.
就因为如此 杰拉德才赢过我们
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表