剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
别激动 冷静 冷静
That's it!
好了
I knew this was a bad idea.
我就说这不是个好主意
Well, it wasn't my idea.
这可不是我的主意
I tried telling him.
我跟他说了别这样
But he insisted on making a point of it.
但他坚持要办得隆重一点
Well, if he insisted,
既然他要坚持
then he can deal with this when he gets here.
那就等他亲自来搞定这些记者
Who gets here?
谁要来
Just sit down, sweetheart.
先坐下吧 亲爱的
This looks expensive.
这看来价格不菲啊
Yeah, 900 bucks.
当然 九百美金
And how expensive is this?
那这个值多少钱呢
Christopher.
Christopher
Gerard.
Gerard
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
Do you remember me?
还记得我吗
Who the hell is that?
那家伙是谁
He's definitely an Argent.
肯定是阿金斯家族的
Considering I haven't seen you since you were three,
毕竟你三岁后我就没见过你了
I don't suppose I can assume you'd call me grandpa.
我不指望你能喊我声爷爷
So if it's comfortable,
所以不介意的话
call me Gerard for the time being.
你暂时叫我Gerard吧
But I'd prefer grandpa.
但我更希望你叫我爷爷
Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral.
或许他们只是来参加葬礼
I mean...what if they're the non-hunting side of the family?
或许他们是这家族不打猎的一派呢
There could be non-hunting Argents.
姓阿金斯的不一定就要是猎人啊
It's possible, right?
有这可能 对吧
I know what they are.
我知道他们来干什么
They're reinforcements.
他们是来增援的
Ah. The two of you. Unbelievable.
你们两个 太不把我放眼里了
Pick up my tie.
捡起我的领带
Got it. Sorry.
知道了 抱歉
I know, I'm supposed to ask.
我应该先征得你同意
4-1-5 Adam.
4-1-5 Adam
I didn't copy that.
再说一次
Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?
你是说"4-1-5 Adam"吗
Disturbance in a car.
有人干扰救护车
They were taking a heart attack victim--D.O.A.
救护车到那时 病人心脏病发作死了
But on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em.
但在回医院的路上 撞到某种东西了
Well...hit the ambulance?
撞到救护车吗
Copy that.
收到
I'm standing in front of it right now.
我现在就在救护车这里
Something got in the back.
当时一定是有东西袭击了车后部
There's blood everywhere.
到处是血
And I mean everywhere.
到处都是
All right, unit 4, what's your 20?
第四小队 你们在哪里
Route 5 and post.
五号♥路里程标附近
I swear, I've never seen anything like this.
我发誓我从没见过这种情况
All right, take it easy.
知道了 别激动
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Now, as for you two...
至于你们两个
What the hell is Lydia doing?
莉迪亚到底在干什么啊
I don't know.
不知道
What kept you from doing that, was it Allison?
你怎么没这么做 因为有艾莉森吗
I hope so.
希望是这样
Do you need to get closer?
你要靠近些吗
No, I got it.
不用了
Just...I just need you to find her.
我 要你帮我找她
All right?
可以吗
Please, just...
求你了 就只要
Just find her.
找到她
I will.
我会的
You're not Lydia.
你不是莉迪亚
Wait!
等等
Just...
就是
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Is anyone gonna get me a coat?
有谁能给我件外套吗
Jesus. Yep, here you go.
天啊 行 给你
Wait!
等等
Stop!
别跑
What are you doing? I can help him.
你在干什么 我要救他
They're already here.
他们已经来了
I can help him!
我可以救他
Quiet!
闭嘴
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Nothing.
没干什么
Nothing, I swear.
没干什么 我发誓
You're not from here, are you?
你不是这儿的人 对吧
Are you?!
回答
No.
不是
No, I came-- i came looking for the alpha.
对 我是来 我是来找阿尔法狼的
I heard he was here. That's all.
我听说他在这儿 就这样
Look, I didn't do anything.
听着 我什么都没做
I didn't hurt anyone.
我没有伤害任何人
No one living.
人都死光了
He wasn't alive in the ambulance.
他在救护车里已经死了
He wasn't, I swear.
他死了 我发誓
Gentlemen!
同志们
Take a look at a rare sight.
死角再查一遍
You wanna tell them what we've caught?
你和大伙说我们抓到了什么
An omega.
一只欧米茄狼
The lone wolf!
一只独狼
Possibly kicked out of his own pack.
兴许是被同伙踢走了的
Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down.
或者是被猎捕的狼群里跑出来的幸存者
Maybe even murdered.
或者是被谋杀的狼群
And possibly alone by his own choice.
也可能是他自己选择单独生活
Certainly not a wise choice.
可真不是个明智的选择
Because, as I am about to demonstrate...
因为 我必须向人们宣告
An omega rarely survives...
没有一只欧米茄狼能
On his own.
独自活下来
Look. Look.
看啊 看啊
Look at them!
看看他们
You see what they do?
知道他们是干什么的了么
This is why you need me.
正因为这 所以你需要我
Why we need each other.
我们必须彼此扶持
The only way to fight them is together.
只有我们合作 才能战胜他们
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Declaring war.
宣战
We have a code.
我们有约定的
Not when they murder my daughter.
从他们谋杀了我女儿开始
No code. Not anymore.
约定终止
From now on, these things are
从现在开始 这些东西只是
just bodies waiting to be cut in half.
等待被一分为二的尸体
Are you listening?
你有在听吗
Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak.
因为我不管他们是否受伤 身体虚弱
Or seemingly harmless...
或者看起来有多"无害"
Begging for their life with the promise that they will never,
承诺永不伤人来求人
Ever hurt anyone.
饶他们一命
Or some desperate, lost soul
还是什么绝望 迷失的灵魂
with no idea what they're getting into.
不知道自己何去何从
We find them.
我们找到他们
We kill them.
杀掉他们
We kill them all.
把他们都杀光
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表