剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Nothing.
什么
Here.
都没有
Hello, Stiles.
斯泰尔斯 你好
The bigger they are ...
他们更强壮
The bigger they are!
他们更强壮
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Derek.
德里克
What did you see at the mechanics garage?
你在修车行里看见什么了
Several alarming EPA violations
一些违反环保局规定的东西
that I am seriously considering reporting.
我正打算投诉
Holy God.
我的天呐
Try that again.
再好好想想
You have to get off the field. Your eyes.
你必须离场 你的眼睛
Someone's gonna see you.
会被人看到的
Get it to McCall.
把球传给麦高
Get it to McCall!
把球传给麦高
Go, go.
冲啊
Go Scott go!
冲啊斯科特
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I'm fine. I'm healing.
我很好 伤口正愈合呢
It's okay, the book.
没关系 那本书
Stiles is in the office, it's got be in that house.
斯泰尔斯在办公室里找 应该就在那屋里
It's quite your leg.
我更关心你的腿
Oh, my god, your leg is broken.
天呐 你的腿断了
Not for long.
一会就好了
Don't move.
别动
Scott.
斯科特
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事
What?
怎么了
I am fine.
我很好
I could have sworn I heard bone breaking from where I sat.
我发誓从座位上绝对听到了骨头断的声音
Heard it? I felt it.
不止听到 我都感觉到了
Seriously, guys, I am fine.
真的 我很好
We should go.
咱们该走了
Hold on.
等等
I want to ask him one more thing.
我想再问他一件事
All right, the thing was pretty slick-looking.
那家伙看起来很光滑
Um, skin's dark.
表皮颜色很暗
Kind of patterned.
上面有纹路
I think I actually saw scales.
我还看见了鳞片
Is that enough?
够了吗
Okay? Because I have somebody I really need to talk to.
行了吗 还有人等着我呢
All right, fine, eyes.
好吧 眼睛
Eyes are, um, yellowish.
眼睛发黄
And, um, sleety, has a lot of teeth.
成雪状 有很多牙
And it's got a tail, too.
还有尾巴
Are we good?
这下可以了吧
What?
怎么了
Have you seen it?
你们见过它么
You have this look on your faces
你们脸上的表情
like you know exactly what I am talking about.
好像你们很清楚我在讲什么
Run!
快跑
There, your neck.
你的脖子
Come on.
坚持住
What is this? Did you see it?
这是什么? 你看见它了么
No, it turns.
没有 它转过去了
Call Scott!
给斯科特打电♥话♥
Where did it go? Did you see it?
它去哪了 你看见了吗
No.
没有
Maybe it took off.
可能它跑了
Maybe not.
可能没跑
Oh, good you are back.
太好了 你们回来了
Dinner's almost ready.
晚饭马上就好
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Why don't you ask the star player?
你怎么不问问场上明星
Hi.
你们好
Why is everyone so quiet?
为什么大家都这么安静
Is it that uncomfortable that they dated?
他们曾经约会过 有那么别扭吗
Did you ask them if they would be uncomfortable?
你问的是他们感觉别扭吗
Okay, I know it's been a few centuries
离我年轻的时候已经很远了
since I was a teenager, but even back then,
但是想当初
We dated and broke up all the time.
我们总是分分合合
We're fine.
我们挺好
Right, Scott?
对吧 斯科特
Totally fine.
非常好
Then why did you break up?
那为什么分手
She ... dumped me?
她甩了我
Get me out of here before I drowned.
我淹死前把我弄上岸
You worried about drowning?
你担心淹死吗
Did you notice the thing out there
你没看见
with multiple rows of razor-sharp teeth.
那个尖牙怪物吗
Did you notice that I'm paralyzed,
你没看到我在两米多深的水里
from the neck down in 8 feet of water?
脖子以下都不能动吗
Okay.
好吧
I can't see it.
我看不到它了
Wait, wait, stop.
等等 停一下
What's it waiting for?
它在犹豫什么
No offense, Scott.
斯科特 我无意冒犯
But I think maybe Allison felt the two of you
但也许艾莉森觉得
were just growing apart?
你们愈渐疏远了
As if the father's opinion isn't biased,
好像老爸的观点很公正似的
how do you know they were not
你怎么知道他们不像
as passionate as Romeo and Juliet?
罗密欧与朱丽叶那样热恋
Romeo and Juliet committed ritual suicide.
罗密欧和朱丽叶自杀了
Let's use a little less passion.
还是不要过分投入为妙
Can we please talk about something else?
我们能聊点别的吗
Brilliant idea.
好主意
Scott?
斯科特
How about you help me grab dessert from the kitchen.
你来厨房♥帮我拿甜点
Do I need to fill you in the details of what
还需要我说清道明吗
would happen to you if he found out what we all know?
如果他发现会怎样
I kind of wonder what would happen to you, actually.
我其实更好奇你会怎样
It wouldn't be very good for me.
对我来说不太好
But then I would have plenty of chances to redeem myself.
但是我有很多赎罪的机会
And that ... wouldn't be good for you.
那样对你可不利
Wait, did you see that?
等等 你看到了吗
I don't think he can swim.
我觉得他不会游泳
Do you mind if we are excused. There are actually some notes
你们介意我们借一步说话吗 我有些事
for me that I need to go over with Scott.
要和斯科特商量
I am not so sure it's appropriate.
我觉得有些不妥
I am the one who's supposed to be old-fashioned here.
好像我扮老古董才对
The two of you?
你们俩
Go!
去吧
Come here, come here.
这边 这边
All right.
好的
There goes that plan.
现在可以实施计划了
Wait.
等等
Actually ... let me try something.
要不我先试试吧
Do you want to be a banker later?
以后考虑过当银行家吗
Salmon, Blue tart,
鲑鱼肉 蓝莓蛋挞
Cream fresh.
新鲜奶油
What is this?
这都是什么
A recipe.
一份菜谱
It's a cookbook.
这是本食谱
Oh. Two days to prepare.Worth it.
虽然要花两天准备 但是值了
Huh! Okay.
好了好了
Okay, I don't think I can do this for long.
这么说吧 我觉得我撑不了多久了
No, no, no. Don't even think about it.
不行 不行 想都别想
Would you just trust me this once? No.
就信我一次 好吗 不行
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表