剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Us.
是我们
We're all here.
我们都在
Are you the one killing people?
你是那个杀人凶手吧
We are the ones killing murderers.
我们是消灭凶手的人
So all the people you've killed so far--
就是说你杀的那些人都
Deserved it.
都该死
So we got a little rule book
也就是说你们有一个小规则本
that says you only go after murderers.
上面写着你们只杀那些杀人凶手
Anything can break if enough pressure's applied.
如果逼急了 什么规则都没用
All right, so the people
好吧 那到目前为止
you're killing are all murderers then?
你杀的全都是杀人凶手
All.
全部
Each.
每一个
Every one.
一个不落
Well, who did they murder?
他们杀谁了
Me.
我
Wait, what?
什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
They murdered me.
他们杀了我
They murdered me.
他们杀了我
Not having a good time, are you?
玩得不太开心 是不是
Ever feel like you have only the best intentions,
你有没有觉得 即使你心怀好意
but you're just making one mistake after another?
但是做什么都是错误
No, unlike the rest of humanity, I'm perfect.
没有 我跟其他人不一样 我是完美的
I'm--I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That--that was--that was a huge mistake.
我不该那么干
I'm--I'm sorry.
很抱歉
No, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
不 没关系 没关系 没关系
Actually, it's not okay.
其实 还是有关系的
But I have to go make a call so--
但是我必须得打个电♥话♥
Okay, all right.
好吧
More ketamine.
再来点麻醉剂
The man needs ketamine.
他需要麻醉剂
Come on.
快点
We don't have any more.
已经用完了
You used the whole bottle?
你把一整瓶都用了
Okay, out, everybody out.
好吧 出去 大家赶紧出去
Go, go, go, go.
走 走 走
Okay, find something to move in front of the door.
好 现在找点什么来挡着门
Five minutes.
五分钟
Very good.
很好
Hey, um,
嘿
So we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's--
我们好像把杰克逊丢在里面了 不过
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
It's working.
真的有用啊
Oh, this is--
这简直是
I did something.
我还有点用
Alpha, beta, but what are you, Scott?
阿尔法 贝塔 你又是什么呢 斯科特
Omega.
欧米茄狼
Don't you know
难道你不知道
the lone wolf never survives without a pack?
离了狼群 孤狼是无法生存的吗
I've heard the cry of an omega.
我听到过欧米茄狼的嚎叫
It's a miserable sound.
特别凄惨
The howl of a lone wolf.
孤狼的嚎叫
I'm not.
我不是
What?
什么
What is it?
你说什么
I'm not...
我不是
alone.
孤狼
Scott?
斯科特
What?
怎么了
Break it.
打破它
What? No way.
什么 不行
Scott's dying!
斯科特要死了
Okay, what?
什么
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Oh, my god, Stiles, I just know!
天呐 斯泰尔斯 我就是知道
Break it!
打破它
Allison...
艾莉森
Please tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉
Hey, hey, hey, it's just me.
好了 好了 是我
We better get you out of here.
我最好带你离开这儿
It didn't work.
没用的
None of it, none of it worked.
什么都没用了
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我可不那么认为
In fact,
事实上
I'd say the prognosis isn't nearly as dire as it seems.
我觉得那个预兆根本没有看上去那么糟糕
Not nearly.
差远了
You really think it's a good idea being here?
你真觉得来这儿是个好主意吗
I just want to know her name.
我就是想知道她的名字
It was Kara.
她叫卡拉
Kara Simmons.
卡拉·西蒙斯
It's not here.
没有
Her name is not on the list.
她的名字不在名单里
Thank you.
谢谢
Can't decide if I admire your sentimentality or despise it.
真不知道我是该喜欢还是讨厌你的多愁善感
If I want your opinion,
如果我想征询你的意见
I'll make an appointment with the guidance office.
会去导师办公室预约的
From the state of things, I think you could use a little guidance.
现在看来 我觉得你的确需要点建议
Are you really going to leave all of this up to a couple of kids?
你真打算把一切都寄托在几个孩子身上吗
They're more capable than you think.
他们比你想得更强大
And are you going to tell them what's coming?
那你会告诉他们接下来会发生什么吗
They've got enough to worry about.
他们要操心的事已经够多的了
Chris!
克里斯
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表