剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
你的心飘去哪了
Where are you right now?
你最近总是心不在焉的
Your mind just kinda off these days.
我就是感觉有压力
I'm just stressing...
我能从你的眼里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
-因为要去喀布尔 -我能看出来
- About this trip to Kabul. - I can see it.
去喀布尔的事
This trip to Kabul.
我感觉很紧张 亲爱的
It's intense, sweetheart.
我没想到我得再回去
I didn't think I'd have to go back.
为什么感觉这么困扰
Why is it bothering you?
这比你想象的更危险
It's more dangerous than you realize.
比你母亲想象的更危险
It's more dangerous than your mother realizes.
我知道她是个退伍军人
And I know she's a war veteran.
我也知道
And I know...
我不觉得这一趟真的可以
I just don't think this trip is really...
也不觉得这对她的选举有太大影响
I don't think it's that important to her candidacy.
我希望咱们可以不去
I don't, and I wish we weren't going.
咱们非去不可
Well, we have to go.
-你我都明白 -我明白
- We both know that. - I know.
我正在努力不想它
I'm just trying to get my head around it.
因此这就是我们出于爱所做的事
And then there are the things that we do out of love.
这就是我的儿子 艾伦
That was my son, Aaron.
他是个地地道道的人道主义者
He was a humanitarian in every sense of the word.
作为救援人员 他的不懈努力
His tireless efforts as an aid worker
充实了却也最终结束了他的生命
fulfilled and ultimately claimed his life,
以及他光明的前途
and the bright future it held.
我从来不喜欢丧号♥
I've never been particularly fond of taps.
我在悲痛中听过太多太多了
I've had to hear it too often in dire circumstances.
艾伦跟他母亲一样喜欢柯川的爵士乐
Aaron, like his mother, loved Coltrane.
尊敬而勇敢的女士们先生们
Dear men, brave women,
这首曲子送给你们
we send this up to you.
-艾伦 -小查
- Aaron! - Charlie!
总统阁下 如果我们耐心等待
Ma'am, if we're patient,
我们不止能拿下法塔赫
we won't only just get Fatah.
还可以端掉他整个网络
We'll get his entire network.
如果今天我们实施进攻
If we had launched that assault today,
而且只拿下了法塔赫
and only gotten Fatah,
我认为会失去抓捕胡卡姆酋长的机会
in my opinion, we would've lost Sheik Hukam.
他会人间蒸发
He would've vanished in the wind.
我就是想让你知道这些
I just--I wanted you to know that.
我们能抓住他们吗 查尔斯顿
Are we going to get them, Charleston?
我们会的 总统阁下
We are going to get them, ma'am.
不 小查
No, Charlie.
我不是在问一个中情局分♥析♥师
I'm not talking to the CIA analyst.
我想听那个爱我的儿子爱到
I want to hear from the woman who loved my son enough
愿和他同生共死的女人
to bind her life to his.
那个本将为我生孙子的女人
The woman that was going to give me my grandchildren.
我想听她说
I want to hear from her.
她会怎么做
What's she gonna do?
康斯坦丝 我会抓住所有
Constance, I am going to find every last person
与我未婚夫和您儿子的死有关的人
who had anything to do with the death of my fiance and your son,
我会结束他们每个人的生命
and I'm going to end every single one of their lives.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
就这样
Good.
他的死会让咱们俩成为凶手
His death will make killers out of both of us.
小查 你的枪在我这
I got your gun, Charlie.
你在这干什么 尼克
What are you doing here, Nick?
你到底在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我想跟你谈谈
I thought we should talk.
所以你就闯进我家 偷我的枪
So you break into my apartment, steal my gun...
还喝我的威士忌
and drink my scotch.
还没开过 不喝真可惜
Bottle wasn't opened. Seemed like a waste.
这是订婚礼物吗
This an engagement present?
是啊
Yes.
你送的
From you.
是啊
Oh, right.
我特别有品味 不是吗
I do have great taste, don't I?
咱们接下来怎么做
So how does this work?
撒点酒祭奠一下艾伦的死
Do we pour some out in honor of the anniversary of Aaron's death?
你还想让这次重聚更糟吗
How badly do you want this little reunion to go?
怎么 我提他你生气了
What, does it bother you when I bring him up?
我不生气
It doesn't bother me.
就是想给你一枪
It just makes me want to blow a hole through you.
枪在我这 小查
I got the gun, Charlie.
其中一把而已
You got a gun.
另一把也在我这
No, I got that gun too.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
还是什么都往坏处想
still assuming the worst.
对于人 这是最简单的假设
When it comes to people, it's the easiest assumption to make.
而且我一般猜的都很准
Plus, I play the odds.
你这种人 打发不掉的
People like you, never paid off.
你消失了一年多
You've been dark for over a year.
那天之后再也没见过你
I haven't seen you since that day.
你本来还在 然后就消失了
You were there, and then you were just gone.
你在那之前也走了很久
And you were gone a long time before that.
你发的那些短♥信♥
The texts you've been sending.
你告诉她法塔赫的事了吗
"Have you told her about Fatah?"
他们知道了
"They know."
他们在监视你
"They're watching you."
我没发过什么短♥信♥
I haven't been sending any texts.
只有咱们俩知道法塔赫的事
We are the only two people who know about Fatah.
小姑娘才发短♥信♥呢
Teenage girls send texts.
你觉得这是我的风格吗
Does that really seem like my style to you?
难道有别人知道咱们干了什么
Then somebody knows what we did.
好吧 让我看看短♥信♥
All right, let me see the phone.
他明确说出法塔赫这个名字了吗
Does he mention Fatah by name?
是的
Yes.
你那里藏了什么枪或者刀吗
Is there a gun or a knife in there,
我要翻过柜子找你了
I'm coming over this counter for you.
这是最近一条
This is the latest one.
我们知道你在喀布尔对法塔赫做了什么
你能剪切粘贴它吗
Can you cut and paste this?
我加了追踪装置
I put a stingray on it.
如果你想剪切粘贴或引用文本
If you try to cut and paste it or forward the text,
它就会自动加密
it just encrypts itself.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你想不想让我帮你
Do you want me to help you or not?
如果不是你发的短♥信♥
Well, if it wasn't you sending the text,
你现在也肯定想让我掉进圈套里
you sure as hell have me on the hook now.
好 你就这样吧 小查
Oh, yeah, there you go, Charlie.
就往坏处想
Just assume the worst.
我很了解我的观众
I know my audience well.
就一会行不 咱能不能别装了
You know what, can we just get real for one second, please?
拜托 咱们
Please, lets...
据我所知 就是你撞的护航队
For all I know, it was you who hit that convoy.
这就是你两个优良品质之一 小查
Oh, that is just one of your two greatest qualities, Charlie.
你为人特别风趣 上♥床♥特别棒
You're funny as hell, fantastic in bed.
我可不会忘了奉承你这一点
I wouldn't go flattering yourself past that, though.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你巴不得是我撞得护航舰
You would actually rather it was me that hit the convoy.
这样你就没有看错法塔赫
So you weren't wrong about Fatah.
这是你最害怕的地方 不是吗
'cause that's your biggest fear, isn't it?
当人们发现害死总统的儿子的
What is the world gonna do when they find out the man
是中情局线人 他们会怎么处置你
who may have killed the president's son was a CIA asset?
是为我们工作的人
That he worked for us?
不不不 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, no, sweetheart.
他是你的线人
He was your asset.
他为你工作
He worked for you.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
很抱歉我那样说艾伦
I'm sorry for what I said about Aaron.
他不该那样死的
He didn't deserve to die that way.
你自动删除了该日记忆中的一些片段
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表