剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第八集
《政局风云》前情提要
Previously on state of affairs...
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
箱子打开后 发现我在也门
Well, the box opened up and discovered I was in Yemen.
所以这不是巧合
So this is no coincidence.
莫萨里是我们联♥系♥到法塔赫的唯一线索
Moosari is our only link to Fatah.
我们要在"信息"这事上取得进展
We need to make a dent in Ar Rissalah now.
-杰克 -小查 我抓到了法塔赫
- Jack! - Charlie, I've got Abdel Fatah.
我可以在今晚给他致命一击
I could have him dead bang by day's end.
巴拿马政♥府♥ 他们拘留了杰克
Panamanian government, they've got Jack in their custody.
他们认为他是个间谍 他们关押了他
They think he's a spy. They're holding him prisoner.
我和兄弟们会成为谨慎的典范
Me and the boys'll be models of discretion.
他在坎布尔把我救了出来
He pulled me out of hell in Kabul.
巴拿马达连湾监狱
我要和美领馆的人通话
根据《维也纳公约》 我有特定权利
你没有任何权利
你是中情局的员工
是名间谍
我就是名急救员
I'm an aid worker.
急救员
An aid worker?
你被捕时身上可是有高端军事武器
Captured with high-end military weapons?
对 巴拿马时局动荡
Yeah, Panama's a dangerous place.
我当时正送天花疫苗去医院
I was delivering smallpox vaccines to the hospital.
是吗 谁的命令
Yeah? On whose orders?
没人命令我
No one's.
听着 很多人 你们的人
Look, many of these people, your people,
都没有接种过疫苗
have not been vaccinated.
地震之后 你得要万事小心
After the earthquake, you can't be too careful.
说谎 你就没一句真话
Lies, your lies.
就这么厚颜无♥耻♥地睁眼说瞎话
Blatant, offensive lies.
你没有进入我国的官方入境记录
There's no official record of you ever entering the country.
红十字协会从未听说过你
The red cross has never heard of you.
你就是中情局的人
You are CIA.
所以没人来救你
That's why no one has come for you.
他们背弃了你
但我能帮助你
But I can help you.
你只用承认自己是中情局的
Admit that you work for the Central Intelligence Agency
秘密特工
on a covert basis,
签署一份简单的声明
sign a simple declaration...
你就可以离开这里
and walk out the door.
钥匙在这里
Hey, there you are.
我就是名急救人员
I'm an aid worker.
来是为了救助地震的伤者
Came here to help out after the earthquake.
找到那个美国人
他值大钱
放松一下
Take a beat.
打起精神来 一切都会好
Get it together. You're gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
You're gonna be fine.
在我看来 塔克小姐
As I understand it, Ms. Tucker,
你在多哈开火
you discharged your weapon at Doha,
杀害了一名也许是卡塔尔保安的人
killing a man who may or may not have been Gatar security.
他不是卡塔尔保安
He was not Gatar security.
他与卡塔尔军队中的
He was working with subversive elements
危险分子合作
inside the Gatar military.
你能证明这一点吗
Can you verify this?
长官 我不能
No, sir. I can't.
但那人手持武器 而我当时确信
But the man had a weapon, and I believed my life
我和我线人都命悬一线
and the life of my asset was in danger.
查尔斯顿·塔克
你最近被免去了
Now, I see that you've recently been removed
总统简报员的职位
as the president's briefer.
是被分配了其他任务
Reassigned.
而你的新任务属于高级机密
And your new assignment is heavily classified,
所以我们不谈这个
so we won't talk about that.
这里注明说
There's a notation here
你经历了部分记忆缺失
that you've been suffering from some memory loss,
在喀布尔遇袭之后有创伤后压力症候群的症状
signifiers of PTSD after the attack in Kabul.
你觉得这些
Do you feel that this condition
影响到了你的工作能力吗
is affecting your ability to do your job?
长官 没有影响
No, sir. I don't.
我努力寻回了
I've since taken measures
大部分有关喀布尔事件的记忆
to regain most of my memories of what happened in Kabul,
而现在我也正在经历所谓的"真正康复期"
And I am in what I would call a period of real recovery.
很高兴听你这么说 塔克小姐
Glad to hear it, ms. Tucker.
评估到此结束
Well, we're done here.
我的建议是你可以即刻复职
My recommendation is that you return
重新参与你的任务 无论是什么
to your active assignment, whatever that may be,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
小查一旦通过任务情况盘问就会立刻回来
Charlie will be back as soon as she clears her debrief.
之后呢 她要做有关谁的简报
And then what? Who does she brief?
我觉得她应该针对研究法塔赫的势力
I assume she's targeting the Fatah operation.
什么 就只研究这个
What? Exclusively?
那她和中情局其他人是什么关系
Where's she stand with the rest of the agency?
她还是小查
She's still Charlie.
她仍然犀利 经验更足
She's still sharp as hell and more experienced.
无论她要向我们团队介绍什么 我们都热烈欢迎
Whatever she wants to lend the team, we'll take it.
-如果我们能帮她 -那我们就帮她
- And if we can help her... - Then we help her.
拉美部发来警报
Hey, hey, there's an alert from Latin American division.
杰克·道金斯被从达连湾监狱劫走了
Jack Dawkins was taken from prison Darien.
什么 谁干的
What? By whom?
哥伦比亚人♥民♥军
People's army of Colombia.
我们的哥伦比亚武装革命朋友袭击了监狱
Our friends the FARC made a move on the prison,
引起了暴♥乱♥
ignited a riot.
拉美部的情报显示
L.A. Division intel says
他们劫走道金斯是为了赎金
they were most likely targeting Dawkins for ransom.
那他们想要多少
And they want?
一千万美元 并将恩里克·瓦尔迪兹从美国监狱释放
$10 million and the release of Enrique Valdez from U.S. prison.
一千万美元 还
$10 million and...
对 也别太贪心啊 伙计们
Yeah, let's not be greedy, guys.
而且要短期内停止对哥伦比亚毒贩的打击活动
And a temporary halt to drug interdiction from Colombia.
干脆再附送够他们吃一辈子的匹萨得了 真是的
And free pizza for the rest of their lives, these guys.
特殊活动中心
Special Activities Center
有特工在巴拿马执行任务
had elements on the ground in Panama.
他们正与南哥伦比亚合作 试图安排一支救援小组进去
They were working with south com to get an extraction team in.
特殊活动小组在国防部
Well, SAC was holding back
私下营救杰克时按兵不动
while justice was back-channeling Jack's release.
好 我们重新做简报
All right, let's redo the book.
必须要把这个当成重中之重
We got to put this on top.
你30分钟后要做简报了 莫
You brief in 30 minutes, Mo.
总统和杰克有私交
POTUS has a personal relationship with Jack,
所以这放在第一条
so this headlines.
卢卡斯 我简报时需要哥伦比亚武装革命力量的情况
Lucas, I want pages on FARC for the briefing--
现在的首领 同盟
present leadership, affiliations,
临时凑合起来先用
the quick and dirty.
正是我的特长
My specialty.
库尔特 联♥系♥军事事务部和特殊活动中心
Kurt, get with the office of military affairs and SAC,
找出四号♥海豹突击队现在营救人♥质♥的进展
and find out where seal team Four is on hostage recovery.
-小达 找出道金斯在押地点 -立刻去办
- Dash, try to find out where Dawkins is being held. - On it.
这不是哥伦比亚武装革命力量的常规行为
This is not unusual behavior for FARC.
-我们以前见识过 -你们好啊
- I mean, we've seen it before-- - Hey, guys.
她回来了
She's back.
准备去做简报了
You headed off to the briefing?
对 而且我快迟到了
Yeah, and I'm running late.
-等我回来我们能聊聊吗 -当然
- Can we talk when I get back? - Of course.
-去找库尔特 他会给你详述 -好
- Check with Kurt; he'll fill you in. - Okay.
-小莫 搞定他们 -谢啦
- Hey, Mo. Knock 'em dead. - Thank you.
把场清了
Everybody clear the area.
发生什么了
What's going on?
所有人把场清了
We need everyone to clear this area now.
快去
Let's go.
我才不会让像杰克·道金斯
I'm not going to leave an officer
这样有才的军官
the caliber of Jack Dawkins
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表