剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
一个研究埃博拉病毒的世界卫生研究员
A world health research analyst studying the spread of Ebola
在到达村子时发现了这个
found this when he arrived in the village.
他们已经死了一阵了
They've been dead awhile.
-多久 -可能一个月
- How long? - Maybe a month.
-哪个村子 -小查 -哪个村子
- What village? - Charlie-- - What village?
约拉
Yola.
她们就是我们上个月没能救下的女孩
These are girls we didn't help last month.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
你把手♥机♥落在咖啡厅了
You left your phone at the coffee shop.
别这样 小查
Come on, Charlie.
这就是你跟踪我的代价
That's the price you pay for following me.
你的谍报水平下降了呀 伙计
Slipping on your tradecraft, pal.
这年头撞了人再往人身上偷放东西不灵了
Can't even feel an old bump-and-brush fan these days, huh?
你都动了手脚 我还会要吗
You think I want my phone now that you compromised it?
我不是你的敌人 小查
I'm not your enemy, Charlie.
证明给我看
Prove it.
咱们一起工作时 你说你在非洲有线人
When we worked together, you said you had assets in Africa.
现在还有吗
Is that still the case?
有一些 怎么了
A few of them are still there. Why?
你要救那些姑娘 我明白
You're going after the girls; that's why.
你还能联♥系♥上他们吗
Do you think you could contact them,
让他们做些私活
get them to work off the grid?
只要你们掏得起四五百万美元就没问题
Sure, if the agency wants to cut a check for 4 or 5 mil.
他们也可以做佣兵
They're private sector now.
你能不能私下里和他们联♥系♥下
Can't you do some back-channeling,
找个朋友来做
reach out to a friend?
佣兵之间可没有朋友一说
Private sector don't have friends.
钱就是他们的朋友
Everyone pays full freight.
还有 要是我们这么做了
Besides, if we set into motion.
这种未经授权的秘密行动...
Covert action that hasn't been authorized...
你什么时候起开始担心授权了
Since when do you give a damn about authorization?
自从华盛顿改了规矩
Since D.C. changed the rules
现在私自行动是重罪
and turned pro-action into a felony.
只要咱们别被发现就行了
Only if we get caught.
我知道这对你有好处
I know what's in it for you,
不过既然你这么冠冕堂皇地称呼起了"咱们"
but since you've been so big on using the royal "we" lately,
那对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我对你的印象会有加分
You'll have a deposit in my favor bank.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
黑点船 "午夜之城"
五年前
查尔斯顿·塔克吗
Charleston Tucker?
没搞错吧
Seriously?
已经准备好审问犯人了
The detainee has been prepped for interrogation.
就差你了
We were just waiting on you.
能让我看下你要问的问题清单吗
May I see your list of requirements?
什么清单
My list?
宝贝 这可不是美国
This isn't America, honey.
这是公海 规矩可不一样
International waters, different rules.
你在这个屋里看着就行了
The room you watch from's right here.
屏幕垃圾 也没什么声音
The tv's garbage, the sound rarely works,
不过情报你肯定能拿到
but you'll get the gist.
不行 我要和你一起进去
No, I'm going in with you.
没门
Not a chance.
要不是我的情报 他不可能被抓住
He wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my intel.
不让我进我就给我上司打电♥话♥
I don't go in, I'm calling my boss.
你要是吐了 就自己收拾吧
You puke, you clean it up.
好了 法塔赫
All right, Fatah.
现在我要恐吓你了
Today I terrorize you.
咱们别搞得太复杂
We're gonna keep this real simple.
呼气 吸气
In, out,
吸气 呼气
in, out.
看见没
Look.
看我给你照的
Look what I just took from you,
你看我才用了多久
and look how fast I took it.
只有30秒 听着
That's what 30 seconds...listen to me!
这就是你和我待30秒之后的模样
That's what 30 seconds with me looks like.
想看看待一整天是什么样吗
Want to see what a day looks like,
一周 一个月
a week, a month?
我都能给你看
I can show you.
你想知道吗
You know what it looks like?
就像这样
It looks a lot like this.
告诉我胡卡姆酋长在哪里
Are you gonna tell me where Sheikh Hakam is?
你只要点头就行
All you got to do is nod.
-点头 -住手
- Nod! - Stop it!
你要是再这样
You ever do that again,
我就一脚把你踹下这艘船
I am gonna kick your ass and throw you off this boat!
滚开
Get away from me!
你这么做是违法的
What you're doing is illegal.
我可不是特工
Hey, I'm not agency on this one.
我是雇佣兵
I'm a private contractor.
你的做法违法而且没效果
It's illegal and ineffective.
法塔赫的精神已经受创了
Fatah is traumatized.
是啊 正合我意
Yeah, yeah, I hope so.
你越搞越糟
You're making it worse.
他根本不会对你开口的
He's never gonna talk to you.
他是胡卡姆酋长的左右手
He is second or third in command behind Sheikh Hakam,
我会让他开口的
And I am gonna break him.
法塔赫对他的家族极为忠诚
Fatah, his loyalty is to family.
他兄弟拉他入伙之后就被杀了
His brother recruited him and then was killed.
我知道 我看了资料
Yeah, I know. I read the file.
那就好好想想
Then read between the lines!
他娶了青梅竹马的恋人
He married his childhood sweetheart.
学的农业 在家乡种地
He studied agriculture. He farmed the land.
现在这样不是他想要的生活
He imagined a different life for himself.
你要从这里入手
Access those emotions.
从现在起 你就从监视器里看吧
From now on, you watch from the monitor.
如果你打算一直靠用刑来逼他 无所谓
If you want to keep throwing punches at him, fine,
但你在浪费时间
but you're wasting everybody's time.
他没那么容易妥协 绝不会开口的
He's never gonna talk to you. He's tougher than that.
给我滚到监控室去
Get in that room.
楚剑主席真的在会晤中途离席了吗
Is it true that President Chu walked away from the table
双方会谈真的脱节了吗
and that talks have been derailed?
事实上 我们与中方的会谈还在进行中
Actually, talks with our friend from China are ongoing,
我们一直致力于确立友好的关系
and we're all invested in relationship-building and...
以及共享经济发展的成果
and sharing in the growth of our economies.
乔安妮
Yes, Joanie.
请问您对博科圣地组织这次的恶行作何感想
What is your reaction to the recent actions by Boko Haram?
绑♥架♥无辜平民的这种行为
The kidnapping of innocent civilians is...
从来都是一种悲剧
is always a tragedy.
当然了 我们关切的心情与真挚的祷告
Certainly, our thoughts and our prayers
始终会与那些姑娘们的家庭
go out to the families of those girls
还有全部的尼日利亚人♥民♥同在
and to all of the Nigerian people.
但我们现在还没有发布任何谴责声明
Yet there have been no denunciations,
也没有任何干预计划
no plans for intervention.
我们的反恐专家
Our counterterrorism experts
正在和尼日利亚政♥府♥进行着非常密切的合作
are working very closely with the Nigerian government,
并且我们将会一直这么做
and we will continue to do so.
我们会尽一切所能
We will do everything possible...
来制止这种恶行
until these abuses stop.
尼日利亚这事让总统相当为难啊
They're being mighty rough on her about Nigeria.
她能处理好的
She can handle it.
就是这样 谢谢各位 非常感谢
Okay? Thanks a lot, everybody. Thank you.
-我可以坐这吗 -好啊
- May I? - Yeah.
你没在这吃过饭啊
You never eat in here.
知道为什么吗
Know why?
每次我和基斯吵了架
Whenever we'd get in a fight,
第二天他会把我的午餐打好包
Keith would pack my lunch the next day,
以示和好
a peace offering.
你好像从来没提到过他
You don't talk about him much.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表