剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Not entirely.
我要做一些事 小查
I'm gonna have to do something, Charlie.
你最好不知道
It's better you don't know about it.
不管是什么事 尽量能完好归来
Well, just--whatever it is, try to get back in one piece.
好 计划是这样
Yeah, well, that is the plan.
我方便再打给你
I'll call when I can.
帮我关照点 好吗
Look out for me a little bit, huh?
好 计划是这样
Yeah, that's the plan.
迪拜石油大王安全分♥析♥
美国本土自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
所有联♥系♥人
我在情报局干了二十年 库尔特
I was at the agency for 20 years, Kurt.
特工游戏是一宗令人伤感的生意
The spy game is a melancholy business,
它会造成损失
and it takes its toll.
在那二十年间
Over that two decades,
对于我们付出的
I learned that for what we do
和失去的一切
and what we lose,
我了解到 我们的回报还不够
we are not adequately compensated.
你是个牛仔吗 库尔特
Are you a cowboy, Kurt?
什么意思
Excuse me?
我只是在想
I'm just wondering.
因为如果你不是的话
Because if you're not,
那你为什么开那辆
what the hell are you doing
可笑的皮卡呢
driving that ridiculous pickup truck?
这可是首都华盛顿 我的老兄
I mean, this is D.C., my man.
你有份真正的工作
You've got a real job.
买♥♥辆像样的车
Get a real car.
先生
Sir.
副局长
Deputy Director.
我现在其实是代理局长了
It's actually acting director now,
但谁管那么多呢
but who cares?
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说你今天有个访客
So I hear you had a visitor today.
是有 我听说您是负责
I did, and I hear you're behind
这次对情报局进行调查的人
the investigation into the agency.
我立刻就收到了传唤要求
I got subpoena requests up my ass,
那感觉可不太好 总统阁下
and that is not a cozy feeling, ma'am.
伯克参议员
Senator Burke is--
他只是尝试理清一些事情
he's just trying to clear up a few things.
不是
No.
你是想搞死雷·纳瓦罗
He's trying to lay out Ray Navarro.
我不关心那个 雷是被指派的
Not that I care. Ray was appointed.
我工作了一辈子才得到我现在的位置
I worked my whole life to get where I'm at.
总统阁下 我没有
Ma'am, I didn't--
没有给你投票
I didn't vote for you.
我没有给任何人投票
Hell, I didn't vote for anybody.
但我会不惜一切保护我的人
But I will do whatever it takes to shield my people.
我想你要做的只是
I think all that's being asked
给他想要的东西
is that we give him what he wants.
当然 合理范围内的
Within reason, of course.
合理范围内的 当然
Within reason, of course.
楼上发生什么事了
What happened upstairs?
跟伯克参议员面谈
Interview with Senator Burke.
我讨厌那个家伙
I hate that guy.
班克斯副局长干预了
Deputy Banks intervened.
爱死那个家伙了
Love that guy.
所以流言是真的
So the rumors are true.
对中情局的国会调查 伙计们
A congressional investigation of the CIA, guys.
是啊 我想他们会特别留意我们
Yeah. I think they're gonna be paying special attention to us,
所以我们得绷紧点
so we need to tighten up.
对你的客户要特别小心
Be extra careful with your customers.
他们都会被传唤
They're all gonna get subpoenaed.
他们会对库尔特穷追猛打 对吧
They're gonna go hard after Kurt, aren't they?
很有可能
Most likely.
他活该
Serves him right.
我们并不知道原委
We don't know the whole story.
也不该想知道
And we shouldn't want to.
德里奇·埃姆斯 美国中情局著名间谍
我们要承受跟奥尔德里奇·埃姆斯一起工作
We had the sequel to Aldrich Ames working with us,
而且没人知道的后果
and no one got hip to it.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
我们都不了解他 莫林
None of us knew him, Maureen.
不止那些
And that's not all.
5.5升 V8引擎
5.5 liter V8,
577马力
577 horsepower.
一辆你可以在里面做♥爱♥的跑车
It's a race car you can make love in.
近期不会
Not any time soon.
多少钱
How much?
十四万美金
$140,000.
但你有克里格集团折扣
But you get the TKG discount.
那是多少
How much is that?
这就不必担心了
Don't worry about it.
你想要防弹的吗
You want it bulletproofed?
我是认真的
I wasn't kidding.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你很像你的母亲
You have so much of your mother in you.
节哀顺变 特丽莎
I'm so sorry you lost her, Trisha.
你知道你母亲和我之间有分歧
You know, your mother and I had our differences,
但早在我们成为政客之前 我们就是朋友了
but we were friends long before we were politicians.
马歇尔昨晚在吊唁时
Marshall echoed those same sentiments last night
也有同样的感慨
at the viewing.
你们俩都能来对我们意义重大
You don't know what it means to have you both stop by.
她来干什么
What is she doing here?
爸爸
Daddy.
我们家不欢迎你
You're not welcome at my house,
我妻子的守灵仪式上自然也不欢迎你
and you're sure as hell not welcome at my wife's wake.
我知道你很难过 伊莱
I understand you're upset, Eli.
你根本不在乎凯尔或者我们
You didn't give a damn about Kyle or us.
你在这里的唯一理由是
The only reason that you're here is because
这能帮你拉票
it will be good for your poll numbers.
-爸爸 -没事
- Daddy. - It's okay.
不 这怎么会没事
No, it's not.
爸爸 我邀请她来的
Daddy, I invited her.
母亲也会想让她在这里的
Mother would want her here.
她可以留下 但是不准拍照
She can stay, but no pictures.
我们不会利用亡故的家人
We don't exploit dead family members here.
我找到了些东西
Found something.
什么
What?
我们在这个网站上发现了
We found two of the Ar Rissalah
"信息"七人中的两个的私人消息
seven private messaging on the site.
他们说会在D街158号♥拿
They were talking about picking up their term papers
他们的期末作业
at 158 D street.
我查过了
I checked.
他们都没在上学
Neither was enrolled in school.
打电♥话♥给荷南德探员
Call Agent Hernandez,
让他带一支拆弹小组去那个地址
get him to send a bomb squad to that location.
可能就是这里
This could be it.
告诉你叫你走的
You were told to stay away.
空降兵
Airborne.
他是美国人
He's American.
该死
Damn it.
我没想到你会来
Oh, I didn't think you'd be up.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
我心事太多 睡不着
I have too much on my mind to sleep.
演讲怎么样
How was the speech?
出席的八个人觉得很棒
The eight people who showed up thought is was brilliant.
坐过来
Sit with me.
地下炸♥弹♥厂搜得怎么样了
How goes the search for the bomb factory?
他们会找到的
They'll find it.
小查觉得我们快找到了
Charlie thinks we're close.
好
Okay.
你在想什么 茜茜
What's on your mind, Cece?
每次我们在喝闷酒的时候
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表