剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
就位
In position.
小查
Charlie?
好
Okay, okay.
小查 怎么了
Charlie, what is this about?
总统阁下 您必须取消这次行动
Madam President, you have to call off the attack.
我联♥系♥上法塔赫了
I've made contact with Fatah.
两天之后我们会跟他见面
I've set up a meet two days from now.
跟法塔赫见面的中间人是
The go-between Fatah assigned to the meeting
埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里
is Aleek Al Moosari.
总统阁下 您不能除掉莫萨里
Madam President, you can't take out Moosari.
他是我们联♥系♥到法塔赫的唯一线索
He's our only link to Fatah.
海豹突击队已接近目标
SEALs have reached the objective.
总统阁下 我们需要行动
Madam President, we need this.
我们需要行动 好吗
We need this, all right?
除掉莫萨里就可以让您的对手闭嘴
We get Moosari, we silence your opponents,
我们也能在国内瓦解"信息"
and we deal a huge blow to Ar Rissalah domestically.
我们得立即抓住他
I say we grab him now.
我们审问他到他供出法塔赫为止
We rendition the hell out of him until he gives up Fatah.
总统阁下 您不能那么做
Ma'am, you can't do that.
如果你现在除去莫萨里
If you take out Moosari now,
法塔赫会以为我们这么做是因为他联♥系♥了我
Fatah will think we're doing it on his contacting me.
我们会跟丢他
We will lose him.
小查 如果我一定要打赌
Charlie, if I had to wager--
我赌上我的职务
I would bet the house.
阿尔·莫萨里是我找到法塔赫的唯一桥梁
Al Moosari is the only one who can get me to Fatah
继而能找到终级对象 胡卡姆酋长
and then to our endgame: Sheikh Hakam.
总统阁下 人员就位
Ma'am, the men are in place.
等待您的指示
Awaiting your order.
我是毒蛇6号♥ 是否开火
This is viper 6, are we cleared hot?
再问一遍 允许开火吗 结束
I say again, are we cleared hot? Over.
上级 我是毒蛇6号♥
Higher, this is Viper 6.
请给出准确指示
I'm asking for the record.
我们是否行动 结束
Are we a go or a no-go? Over.
让他们撤退
Tell the men to stand down.
任务取消
Abort the mission.
我再重申一次 任务取消
I say again, abort the mission.
谢谢总统阁下
Thank you, ma'am.
所有毒蛇成员 行动取消
All viper elements, we are a no-go.
重申一遍 行动取消
I say again, we are a no-go.
好
Okay.
跟法塔赫见面的时间地点是什么
What's the where and when for Fatah?
坐标是北纬25.770
The coordinates are 25.770 North...
-好 -东经34.440
- Yeah. - By 34.440 East.
收到 这在埃及
Got it. That's--that's in Egypt.
看看文字内容
Look at the body of the text.
"寻求 职位
"Seeking employment.
"白天 晚上
"Night, day.
"非常 热情
"Very enthusiastic.
以上 属实"
Respond above."
你的阿♥拉♥伯语比我好
Your Arabic's better than mine.
"派来
"S, e, n, d,
维拉"
V, e, r, a."
"派来维拉"
"Send Vera."
跟你说了我不会让他们没收好东西的
I told you I'd never let 'em have the good stuff.
你会去的 对吧
You're gonna go, aren't you?
这不是蹦极
This isn't a bungee jump.
你连走进一家五星级酒店都会担心中埋伏
You were worried about walking into an ambush in a 5-star hotel.
你觉得法塔赫给你准备了什么
What do you think Fatah has in store for you--
你可是折磨了他几个月
The man you tortured for months?
我觉得是"审问"
Oh, I prefer "interrogate."
别避重就轻 尼克
Don't dodge this, Nick.
你不能去
You're not going.
我们还有什么别的选择
Hey, what choice do we have?
除我之外的人出现 他就跑了
If anyone besides me shows up, he's gone.
是谁把我们放到一起的 原因何在
Who put us together, and why?
我不知道
I don't know.
这重要吗
What does it matter?
来都来了
Here we are.
也是
Yeah.
来都来了
Here we are.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
骗人
Liar.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
这才是重点
That's all that matters.
早在三年前 在杀死了总统儿子的
For three years, leading up to the convoy attack
护航队遭袭事件前
that killed the president's son,
查尔斯顿·塔克已经招募了奥马尔·法塔赫
Charleston Tucker had been running Omar Fatah
做中情局的线人
as a CIA asset.
等等 你说真的吗
Wait, is this for real?
四周前 线人联♥系♥表示
Four weeks ago, that asset made contact
他可以帮我们找到胡卡姆酋长
and sent the message that he could lead us to Sheikh Hakam.
现在总统已经知晓
Now the president has been read in
并授权对工作任务进行调整
and has authorized a change in status for this office.
现在你们仍旧要给总统
Now you will still brief the president,
还有其他简报阅读者提供每日简报
along with the rest of the PDB customers,
但从现在起 你们的首要任务是
but from now on, your cardinal responsibility
协助查尔斯顿·塔克
is to support Charleston Tucker
搜寻奥马尔·法塔赫和胡卡姆酋长
in her search for Omar Fatah and Sheikh Hakam.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
明白
Yes, sir.
我已经指示各局长
I have advised the directors
给你们所有资源和支持
to give you all the resources and support,
但本任务的细节仍将保密
but the details of this mission have been classified.
任务细节不能泄漏出去
They do not leave this vault.
任何其他人都不能知道
No one else will be read in.
消息仅限于这个团队
This is the extent of the team.
任务被命名为"柏勒洛丰"
The compartment has been designated "Bellerophon."
希腊神话中的科林斯英雄
乘飞马珀伽索斯射死喷火女怪喀迈拉
骑着飞马的人
The guy who rode Pegasus.
那是珀耳修斯
That was Perseus.
希腊神话中宙斯与达那厄所生之子
杀死蛇发女怪墨杜萨 后又从海怪掌下救出安德洛墨达的英雄
那是在电影里
In the movie.
去看书上的
Read the book.
会议结束
That's all.
纳瓦罗局长 我需要你跟一个人通话
Director Navarro, there's someone I need you to talk to.
好
Yeah.
他同意了
He went for it.
他当然会同意
Of course he did.
很可能就是他把你送到这来的
He's probably the one who sent you here.
你得去赶飞机了
You need to catch your flight.
采用前任总统已经失败的政策
As if it weren't bad enough that she's adopting
似乎还不够糟
the already-failed policies of her predecessors,
总统现在对她自己的人♥民♥
the president is now waging the war on terror
发起了恐怖战争
against her own people.
看看政♥府♥对大学教授阿哈默德·艾哈默迪
Look at what the administration has done to this man:
都做了些什么
College professor Ahmad Ahmadi.
他的家被弄得一团糟
His home is in shambles.
他已经声名扫地
His reputation has been dragged through the mud.
-总统阁下 -进来
- Ma'am. - Yes.
已经跟简报小组说明
The PDB team has been brought up to speed.
尼克·维拉现在正在去
Nick Vera is on his way to
见阿尔·莫萨里的路上
meet Al Moosari right now.
我们正通过卫星监控他的行踪
We're monitoring him via satellite.
谢谢 纳瓦罗局长
Thank you, Director Navarro.
总统阁下
Madam president...
您想要查尔斯顿
Do you want Charleston
重新担任您的简报员吗
reinstalled as your briefer?
不
No.
我要她集中精力找法塔赫
I want her on Fatah.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表