剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
threatening a national monument is funny,
我们国家是有国法的
we have laws in this country
不管反对我的人怎么想
and despite what my opponents think,
我相信国法
I believe in them.
你们俩要合作处理此事
You two will work together on this.
搜集证据 逮捕多佛
Get the evidence, then bring Dover in.
-是 总统阁下 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thanks.
谢谢您 总统阁下
Thank you, ma'am.
查尔斯顿
Charleston,
请坐
Please.
你得知道
You should know
护卫队遇袭的报告这周就会公布
the report on the convoy attack is coming out this week
全面公布
in full.
这份报告会对我们非常危险
That report could be very dangerous for us.
一旦媒体得知
Once the press learns that
艾伦死于中情局自己人的枪下
Aaron was killed by CIA friendly fire,
阴谋论定会四起
the conspiracy theorists will be spinning.
我们要保守真♥相♥
We need to protect the truth.
柏勒洛丰没有泄密
Bellerophon is clean.
除了纳瓦罗局长和我们团队
Other than director Navarro and my team,
没人知道奥马尔·法塔赫是我们的线人
no one knows Omar Fatah is our asset.
你信任你的团队吗
You trust your team?
你不应该
You shouldn't.
说谎是人的本性 查尔斯顿
Everyone lies, Charleston.
我们总是忽视最亲近的人的背叛
It's always those closest to us whose betrayal we can't see.
我要对整个简报小组测谎
I'm gonna order polygraphs on the entire PDB team.
柏勒洛丰是封闭的情报
Bellerophon is compartmentalized.
除你们组之外没人知道
Nobody outside of your team has been read in.
我只是...出于谨慎
I'm just-- I'm being cautious.
你们中存在内奸的可能性有多大
What are the chances you have a leak?
几周前 我开始受到匿名短♥信♥
A few weeks ago, I started receiving anonymous texts
威胁要揭露我和法塔赫的关系
threatening to expose my relationship with Fatah.
我追踪了发信人的手♥机♥
I traced the texter's cell phone.
在一个简报小组烧袋中发现了
Found it in a PDB burn bag.
你为什么没上报
Why didn't you report that?
你当时还未获知这个计划而且...
You hadn't been read in and...
我一跟总统坦白了这件事
as soon as I confessed everything to POTUS,
威胁就停止了
the threats stopped.
我觉得我可能削弱了发信人能威胁的力度
I assumed I had mitigated the texter's leverage.
他们知道多少
W--how much do they know?
这有张照片
There's a photo.
这一定要写个报告
T-that comes out with a report--
柏勒洛丰会曝光的
Bellerophon will be compromised.
不 查尔斯顿 柏勒洛丰会完全终止
No, Charleston, Bellerophon will die outright.
它会被从所有正式记录中抹除
It'll be erased from any formal record.
对 尼克·维拉也会一并消失
Yeah, and Nick Vera right along with it.
我们在往西走 我就知道这个
Well, we're heading east, I know that much.
我猜是往巴基斯坦
I'm guessing Pakistan.
见鬼 甚至可能是喀布尔
Hell, maybe even back to Kabul.
我哪也不会带你去
I'm not taking you anywhere.
是我
I am.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is!
我会为你祈祷
I'll pray for you.
这把刀是为我准备的吗
Is that knife for me?
那就太便宜你了不是吗
That would make it easier for you, wouldn't it?
来证明你做的是正确的
To justify the things you did
如果你把我当成怪物
if you see me as a monster.
你要么动刀子要么告诉我你要什么
You either use that knife or you tell me what you want.
我要帮你
To help you.
我正在往安全屋走
Yeah, I'm heading to the safe house now.
这些测谎的人
These--these polygraphs,
为了保护柏勒洛丰
they're gonna remain compartmentalized
要把他们单独隔离
to protect Bellerophon,
而且我要亲自监督
and I'm gonna oversee them personally.
如果是你们简报小组的一员发的短♥信♥
If one of your PDB team sent those texts,
我们今天就能知道是谁
we're gonna find out today.
-还有 查尔斯顿 -什么
- And, Charleston? - Yes?
这最好是最后的秘密
This better be the last secret.
它是 长官
It is, sir.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
我很好 为什么不呢
I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
测谎啊
Polygraphs.
拜托 纽萨姆
Come on, Newsome.
咱俩都知道你戒酒了
We both know you're way off the wagon.
你肯定得复发
It's bound to come out.
有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在美国本土制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
We have terrorists building bombs on American soil
而且雷把咱们从行动中拽出来测谎
and Ray's pulling us away from the action to re-poly?
我觉得他在追查的事比我跟威士忌的
I think he's after something a little bit more important
风流韵事更重要一些
than my love affair with Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.
你觉得他在查什么
What do you think he's looking for?
不知道...叛国
I don't know-- treason,
泄露机密 赚外快
leaking secrets, taking money,
和外国特工上♥床♥
sleeping with foreign agents.
谢谢你的关心 老兄
Thanks for your concern, buddy.
-这是什么 -中间人的报酬
- What is this? - Finder's fee.
钱吗 我不要
This is money? I don't want it.
还有比安全屋更无聊的地方吗
Is there anything more boring than a safe house?
谢谢 布莱恩
Thanks, Brian.
没有多余的技术人员
No extra tech.
没有高度戒备
No heightened security.
是啊 最危险的地方最安全
Yeah, well, best way to hide is in plain sight.
玩的很晚吧
Late night, huh?
大学姑娘们
College girls.
拜托
Oh, no. Come on.
我一直跟你说 老兄
I keep telling you, bro,
你一定要让我找个晚上带你去一次
you've got to let me take you out one of these nights.
咱们越老越强
We're only getting better with age.
拜托 布莱恩
Come on, Brian.
我不敢说和二十多岁的约会是变强了
I can't say dating 20-somethings is getting better.
谁第一个做测谎
Who's the first polygraph?
库尔特·坦南
Kurt Tannen,
然后是达希尔·格里尔 莫林·詹姆斯
then Dashiell Greer, Maureen James,
卢卡斯·纽萨姆 还有查尔斯顿·塔克
Lucas Newsome, and Charleston Tucker.
好的 给总部打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们一小时后开始
Okay. Call Langley and tell them we'll start in an hour.
3小时前
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
库尔特·坦南
Kurt Tannen.
你是中♥央♥情报局的
Are you currently an employee
在职员工吗
of the Central Intelligence Agency?
是的
Yes.
你有没有怀疑过你的同事有
Have you ever suspected a coworker of illicit
违法或叛国行为
or treasonous activity?
没有
No.
你有没有收过任何代表其他情报机构
Have you ever accepted money or gifts
赠与的钱或礼品
from anyone representing another intelligence agency?
没有
No.
史黛西·多佛还是没有问题
Stacy Dover's still coming up clean.
没有精神病史
No history of mental illness.
我们不是在处理另一桩自杀案
We're not dealing with another suicide case here.
史黛西和詹姆斯·威尔考克斯
Can't find any connection
那个闯入白宫的"信息"摄影师
between Stacy and James Wilcox,
在他们之间找不到任何关联
the A.R. photographer who broke into the white house.
她和阿尔·莫萨里还有其他"信息"成员
Nothing that links her to Al Moosari
之间也没有联♥系♥
or any other known Ar Rissalah members.
她的国外旅行呢
What about her trip abroad?
她去年去了土耳其
She visited Turkey last year.
在春假期间
On spring break.
我们知道她在一个俱乐部里喝酒
We've got her drinking at a club,
参观国家保护区
visiting national monuments...
然后她就正好在下学期选了
Then she just happened to pick up middle eastern studies
中东研究
the next semester?
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表