剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
It's a bribe.
这不是贿赂
It's not a bribe.
她只在我们加班时带吃的来
She only brings in food when we work late.
那现在吃算什么意思
And what is it we're working on?
这就是贿赂你们要做的事
That's what the bribe's for.
天花是真的 而且是我们的
The smallpox is real, and it's ours.
真的吗 是算我们美国的
Seriously? Ours as in the U.S.?
还是算我们中情局的
Or ours as in the agency's?
没人要站出来说是自己的
No one is claiming responsibility.
当然了 这可会引发轩然大♥波♥
Of course not. That one would sting.
有一家旧研究机构
There was an old research facility
架子上还有瓶装疫苗
that still had vials of the stuff on their shelves.
是哦 机构
Right, a facility.
我们要派地面部队去拿到瓶子
We're to task ground branch to recover the vials.
行动保密 只限中情局知情
Restricted action, agency eyes only.
等等 为什么是我们
Wait. Why us?
不应该是巴拿马政♥府♥派出警力吗
Shouldn't the Panamanians be running point on this?
这样他们就能拿着美国制♥造♥的天花 去媒体面前炫耀了吗
So they can parade American-made smallpox through the press?
动动脑子好吗
I mean, think about it.
这会儿海豹六队正在给
Jack Dawkins and his guys
杰克·道金斯和他的手下做简报
are being briefed right now by DEVGRU.
他们一小时内会出发去科隆
They're gonna be on their way to Colon within the hour.
小莫 让一个生化武器专家
Mo, get a bioweapons expert
给你提供像这种假定情况的
to give you the rundown on containment and transport
控制和运输简述
in a hypothetical situation like this.
真难办
That's a tough sell.
我要怎么才能做到呢
How am I gonna pull that off?
设定军事演习情境 为你客户提供的
Wargame scenario, something for your customer.
好主意
Good idea.
库尔特 你能用卫星通信调出那片区域的3-D地形吗
Kurt, can you have SATCOM pull up 3-D terrain of the area?
降落点评估 路线简图 居民位置
Touchdown specs, topo, inhabitants?
我们将在杰克·道金斯飞行途中筛选信息
We'll filter the information to Jack Dawkins on the fly.
-没问题 -好的
- You got it. - All right.
我们几小时后再集♥合♥ 看看进展如何
Let's regroup in a couple of hours and see where we're at.
谢了
Thanks.
你还记得那辆老旧大巴吗
You remember that old bus,
你第一次竞选参议员时我们坐的那辆
the one we rode in when you first ran for the state senate?
吃着墨西哥卷饼
Eating out of taco trucks
期望着有足够的钱付油费
and hoping there was enough money to pay for gas?
而现在
And now...
难以相信我们现在居然坐到了这位子
It's hard to believe how we got here.
我们坐到这位子是千辛万苦努力来的 马歇尔
We got here by a hell of a lot of hard work, Marshall,
我的和你的
mine and yours.
敬我们的努力
Mine and yours.
抱歉打断你们
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
我想和总统说几句话
I was hoping I could get a word with the president.
进来吧 大卫
Come on in, David.
事关你和格林参议员的会面
It's about your meeting with Senator Green.
你见到凯尔了
You saw Kyle?
她顺道过来警告我一些
She stopped by to warn me about something
参议院报告里的内容
in that senate report.
只是善意拜访
Just a friendly visit,
没有任何居心 我肯定
lacking any and all ulterior motive, I'm sure.
我怀疑那女人一生中是否有过无私的时候
I doubt if that woman has ever had a selfless moment in her life,
政♥治♥生活中肯定是不会有的
certainly not her political one.
报告上怎么写的
So what's in the report?
-不知道 我会做些调查
- I don't know. - I'm gonna do some digging.
我要看看能否查出她的真实意图
I'm gonna see if I can smoke out her true intentions.
不要
No, don't.
我最不想要的
The last thing I want
就是被人认为会报复政♥治♥敌人
is to be perceived as going after political enemies.
茜茜 那个女人在总统预选时
Cece, that woman jumped ship on us
半路跳槽
in the middle of the primaries.
她押错了赢家
She bet on the wrong horse,
而她依然赢得了你空出的参议员席位
and she still got rewarded with your vacant senate seat.
那时是竞选 现在已经是总统职位
That was the campaign. This is the presidency.
听着 你们得和感情一样坚强
Look, you are only as strong as your relationships,
让我来查这事吧
but let me look into this.
我保证 不会牵连到你
I promise you, it's not gonna come back on you.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
这些药水瓶在地下室 地下三层
The vials are in the basement, three stories down.
没人知道药水瓶在那里
No one knows they're there.
速战速决
Keep this quick and painless.
你明天这时候就会回到华府
You'll be back in D.C. before this time tomorrow.
尽量少留痕迹 杰克
Leave a light footprint, Jack,
或者根本不要留
Or none at all.
我们都知道我们在这里的原因 小查
We know why we're here, Charlie,
以及你在这的原因
and why you're here.
我和兄弟们会成为谨慎的典范
Me and the boys will be models of discretion.
好吧
Okay.
我很快就上去
I'll be up in a bit.
好
Okay.
坐下 否则没人能醒过来
Sit down or nobody wakes up.
记得我吗
Remember me?
很久没见了
Been a while.
拜托了 你要什么都行
Please, whatever you want.
我只是那条船上的守卫
Look, I was just a guard on that boat.
我从来没得到过任何人的名字
I never got anyone's name.
所以我不认识你
So I don't know you.
那你为什么要拍一艘不存在的船上
So why are you taking pictures of people you don't know
你不认识的人的照片
on a boat that doesn't exist?
你为什么要这么做 戴尔
Why would you do that, Dale?
我知道你很多事 戴尔
Yeah, I know a lot about you, Dale.
比如 我知道你用现金买♥♥的这所房♥子
Like, I know you paid cash for this house.
所以我会再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you again.
你为什么要拍那些照片
Why did you take those photos?
先想一下再回答
And before you respond, hold a second.
因为如果你说 "什么照片"
Because if you say, "What photos,"
我会用打烂你的脸来回应
I'm gonna respond by breaking your face.
我那么做是为了钱 为了买♥♥这所房♥子
I did it for the money, to buy this house.
做什么
Did what?
卖♥♥照片
Sold the photos.
你把照片卖♥♥给了谁 戴尔
Who did you sell the photos to, Dale?
克里格集团
The Krieg Group.
克里格 你确定吗
The Krieg? You're sure?
他们是这么说的
That's who they said they were.
他们是游说集团 对吗
They're a lobbying group, right?
不是 戴尔
No, Dale.
他们不是游说集团
They're not a lobbying group.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你儿子刚救了你的命 戴尔
Your kid just saved your ass, Dale.
有你的东西
Something came for you.
哪里送过来的
From where?
总统办公室
The Oval office.
她邀请你参加国宴
She's inviting you to the state dinner.
我替你去推掉
I'll send your regrets.
不 我去
No, I'm going.
清空我今晚的行程
Clear my schedule for tonight.
查尔斯顿·塔克
Charleston Tucker.
我是
Yes.
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
May I see your phone?
什么
Excuse me?
我们的朋友希德叫我帮你
Our friend Syd asked me to help you.
你收到这些短♥信♥多久了
How long have you been receiving these texts?
大约三周
About three weeks.
你都储存了吗
You saved them all?
我截屏了
I took screenshots of them.
如果你尝试储存它们 它们会消失
They disappear if you try to save them.
你有最后一条信息的截屏图吗
You got a picture with the last one?
太好了
Great.
我给你装了个渗透程序
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表