剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
至少没和我提过
I mean, at least not to me.
是啊 我公私分得很开
Yeah, well, I didn't want to bring it into work.
这里是我唯一觉得安心的地方
This is the only place where I feel okay
至少对我来说是这样
or like myself, at least.
这事我连小查都没告诉过
I didn't even tell charlie the whole story.
咱们有权限得到全世界的情报
We have top-level access to worldwide intel.
一定有能好好教训你前夫的方法
There's got to be something we can do to mess your ex up.
我只是想让离婚的事赶紧过去
I just want this divorce to be behind me.
希望我早日能在听到他名字的时候
I can't wait for the day when I hear the name "Keith"
脑海里却不浮现出他的脸
and I don't see his face.
我也是
Me too.
离博科圣地组织定的时限只有12个小时了
We're 12 hours down on the Boko Haram timeline.
是的
Yes.
没有比这来的更不巧的事了
This could not have come at a worse time.
我还是不能在尼日利亚采取行动
I can't take action in Nigeria,
因为这正是会被
and that's...that's just the kind of weakness
楚主席和他的幕僚们视作无能的行为
that Chu and his advisors will see as poor leadership.
听起来就很糟啊
And that just sounded awful.
不会的 总统阁下
No, ma'am.
我懂你的意思
I know what you meant.
你是站在总统的立场上
You were speaking as president.
不过事情确实更糟了
It does get worse, though.
我们在约拉附近发现了
We found a mass grave of
一个堆满女孩尸体的万人坑
girls near Yola.
她们遇难将近一个月了
They've been dead a month.
你做过相关简报
You briefed me on them.
见鬼
Damn it!
真见鬼
Damn it.
当时我们什么都做不了
We couldn't do anything about it then,
但是这次我们也许可以做点什么了
but maybe we can do something about it now.
我们很快就能找到关押她们的村子
We think we're close to finding the village.
我倒是有个办法
I think there's a move we can make.
如果我们能找到合适的雇佣兵
If we find a private outfit, the right one,
我们就有可能...
We could potentially--
等等 我该听到这些吗
Wait. Do I want to hear this?
有时候先斩后奏效果更好
Forgiveness after sometimes beats permission before.
你好吗 小查 在香格里拉玩寻宝呢
What's up, Charlie. Funny games in Shangri-La.
卢卡斯 你是中国问题的专家
Lucas, you're the China expert.
我要知道你掌握的一切关于
I need to know everything you know
中国在非洲的石油利益情况
about China's oil interests in Africa.
中国的石油一半都是靠进口
China imports half its oil.
非洲占全球石油供给的百分之十
Africa has about 10% of the world's supply.
别净说些我在网上随手就能查到的信息
Yeah, not crap I can get off the internet.
我需要所有华资炼油厂的名字
I need to know the names of all Chinese-owned refineries,
所属于哪些企业和它们的地址
the corporations that own them, and their locations.
这个任务得到官方授权了吗
Did we just go official on this?
-别问这个 卢卡斯 -明白了
- Wrong question, Lucas. - Got it.
你现在还是关注尼日利亚方面吧
Oh, and maybe just focus on Nigeria for now.
你想让我关注什么地方
What is it you're looking for?
筹码
Leverage.
你在干什么
我们不能留在这里
如果我们逃跑 他们会杀了我们的
如果不逃跑...
他们会利用我们
卖♥♥掉我们
甚至杀了我们
这是唯一能和亲人再次团聚的方法
回去找你弟弟
我去找我父亲
给我过来
Get up here.
还挺能反抗
Such fight.
力气真不小
So strong.
我一直在想婚礼的事
I've been thinking about this whole wedding thing,
我觉得办个简单的婚礼也挺不错的
and I think it'd be nice to just have something small.
如果是小型的 去喀布尔之前就能完婚
And if it's small, we could do it before we go to Kabul.
不 亲爱的 不
No, baby, no.
等我们回来后再完婚
We can get married right after.
-答应我 -我答应你
- Promise me. - I do. I promise.
再说一遍
Promise me again.
看见没 现在... -等你跟我妈谈过之后 我就答应你
See, now--now-- after you talk to my mother, then I promise you.
一吻定誓约
Seal it with a kiss.
你再跟着我 咱俩之间就有大问题了
We're gonna have real problems if you keep following me.
咱们之间本来有问题
Oh, we already got a problem.
你有客人吗
You got company?
我有威士忌
I got Bourbon.
你倒酒的时候总倒得特别多 小查
You always did have a heavy pouring hand, Charlie.
敬隐藏在"清醒"中的"情"趣
Well, here's to the "fun" in "functional."
找到你想要的了
I got what you want:
"尽在掌握"
Controlled Outcomes,
这是远在拉各斯之外的一家私人军事服务公♥司♥
A private military company out of Lagos--
小型的 事后可轻易否定
small, easily deniable,
又很好控制
easily controllable.
我们有多大控制权
How much control do we have?
你只需知道我已"深入"内部就好了
Let's just say I have penetration there.
你就非得开黄腔不可 是吧
You can't make that not sound weird and sexual, can you?
是的
Nope.
谢谢
Thank you.
你希望让总统知道这是你的功劳吗
Do you want credit for this with POTUS?
绝不要
Hell no.
我在你心里的形象提升了多少呢
So how's my account in the favor bank?
表现一般 但是有所进步
Mediocre but showing signs of improvement.
小查
Charlie.
大卫 我要和佩顿总统通话
David, I need to speak to president Payton.
稍等一下行吗 现在不方便
Oh, well, can it wait? This isn't a good time.
大卫 我很快就好
Yeah, David, I know. I'll be quick.
等一下
Hold on.
查尔斯顿
Charleston?
我正要去和楚主席会面
I'm just about to meet with president Chu.
我知道 总统阁下 所以我才打来
I know, Ma'am. That's why I'm calling.
你让我不要左右你的决定
You've asked me not to influence you
不要让私人情感影响我的分♥析♥能力
and not to let my personal feelings guide my analysis.
但就此放弃那些尼日利亚的女孩...
But not helping these girls in Nigeria, it's just--
我实在是不能接受
It's just not a world I want to live in.
-查尔斯顿 -总统阁下
- Charleston-- - Ma'am.
再不采取行动就没机会了
Our window for taking action is closing.
请您听我说完
Please just hear me out.
我想到了一个营救方法
I think I've found a way to rescue them
尽在掌握
而且事后绝对不会追究到美国头上
and make sure it never comes back on the U.S.
接着说
I'm listening.
您先请 主席先生
Please, Mr. President.
放
Pull!
您的眼力很好
You have a good eye.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很遗憾 我们不能很好地平衡
I'm disappointed we weren't able to find
我们两国之间的关系
a more balanced relationship between our nations.
我拜读了您的大作
I've read your essays,
我对您构建中国梦想的策略
and I greatly admire your strategies
表示由衷的钦佩
for building the Chinese dream.
放
Pull!
我本人对自己的国家也怀有梦想
I, too, have dreams for this country,
但我要先征求国会的同意
But I have a congress to get through.
也许你只需要解散国会就行了
Maybe you should simply abolish congress.
您在革新方面比您的下属要更胜一筹
You're more progressive than your subordinates.
我很感激您能与我平等对话
I appreciate you speaking to me as an equal.
您可是堂堂美国总统
You are the president of the United States.
我也是个女人
And I am a woman.
毛♥泽♥东♥曾说过 "女人撑起..."
Mao tse-tung said it: "Women hold up"--
意思是"半边天"
"Half of the sky."
厉害啊
My compliments.
看来不仅我的团队研究过您
I see you have researched me
你们也研究了我一番
as well as my team profiled you.
放
Pull!
很厉害
I'm impressed.
我在空军服役时学的射击
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表