剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
he already knows we're here.
如果他走进那扇门
And if he walks through that door,
你要怎么做 一枪打爆他的头吗
what are you gonna do, put a bullet through his head?
我会等到他让我坐在胡卡姆边上
Not until he puts me next to Hakam.
好 然后呢
Good. Then what?
你真愿意杀了这两个人吗
Are you really willing to kill both these men?
看来不止法塔赫在监视我们
Looks like Fatah's not the only one watching.
是也门秘密警♥察♥
Yemeni secret police.
我的忠实粉丝们
Oh, my biggest fans.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我不会在餐厅开枪的
I'm not gonna start shooting in this restaurant.
起来 走
Stand. Walk.
谢谢
Shukran.
快点啊 小查 你在哪里
Come on, Charlie. Where are you?
漂亮
Cute.
过去四年中
In the last four years,
你往叙利亚和伊♥拉♥克♥的账号♥上
you have moved $2.1 million into numbered accounts...
-我说了 -转了210万美元
- I told you- - In Syria and Iraq.
我是办人道主义筹资活动的
I run a humanitarian fund-raising campaign!
或者你是在为美国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥筹资
Or you're raising funds for an American terror cell.
长官 我给那些因战争
Sir, I feed and clothe refugees
而流离失所的人提供衣食
that have been displaced by wars
而这些战争都是我国政♥府♥发动的
that this government has started.
难民营就是圣♥战♥组织主要的
And refugee camps are the principal recruiting ground
-招募之处 -因为在无依无靠的人中
- for Jihadist groups. - Because in the dispossessed,
他们才能找到最衷心的追随者
they find the most devout of followers.
他们 不 是你
They? No, you.
你找到一无所有的蠢孩子们
You find dumb kids with nothing to lose,
能让你洗♥脑♥的孩子们
kids that you can indoctrinate,
就像那个遇事只会
kids like the one that just came within a few tendons
自杀的孩子
of decapitating himself.
凭什么让我为某个年轻的
I cannot be held responsible for what some crazed
美国疯孩子的行为负责...
young American kid decides he wants--
他们什么时候袭击
When is the attack coming?
"信息"要袭击我们哪里
Where is Ar Rissalah gonna hit us?
我对天发誓...
I swear to God--
你最好开始想我要的答案了
You better start thinking about these answers you're giving me,
因为我会回来的
'cause I'm coming back in here.
-干什么 -你搞什么
- What? - What are you doing?
这里又不是关塔那摩 你不能对他动手
This is not Gitmo. You can't put your hands on him.
本部允许我对他严加审问
I've got the green light from Langley to go at this guy.
-你要出来... -不 他没问题
- You want to step out- - No, he's clean, all right?
结束了 他的说法核实了
It's over. His story checks out.
-你说什么... -自己看
- What are you talk- - Look.
国安局追查银行汇款
NSA traced the bank transfers
查到了中东的合法慈善机构
to legitimate charities in the Middle East.
就是个幌子
It's a smoke screen.
还通过"棱镜"查了他的电邮和电♥话♥记录
Ran email and telephone records through Prism.
没发现他和威尔考克斯在课堂之外
Can't find a single contact he had with Wilcox
有任何联♥系♥
outside the classroom.
我们得放他走
We have to let him go.
怎样
And?
运气不好
Snake eyes.
教授不是我们要找的人
Professor's not the guy.
-真棒 -你开玩笑的吧
- Awesome. - You're kidding.
联调局监视名单更像是种族定性
FBI watch list seemed more like racial profiling
而不是真实情报
than real intel.
艾哈默迪教授只是个教课的老师
Professor Ahmadi's just a guy teaching classes,
想好好过日子的
trying to live a life, you know?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
拜托告诉我你有所发现
Please tell me you have something.
我们要处理的已经不是65张照片了
Well, we're no longer dealing with 65 photos.
格林参议员的新闻发布会之后
After Senator Green's press conference,
"信息"符号♥就变成了网络红图
the Ar Rissalah symbol became an Internet meme.
现在还没有选举权的青少年和论♥坛♥宅男
Now every disenfranchised teenager and 4chan troll
都认为在网上疯狂发布
think it's funny to flood the Internet
"信息"旗帜的模仿照片很有意思
with copycat photos of the Ar Rissalah flag.
所以是多少张照片
How many photos are we talking?
高♥潮♥来了 莫林
That's the best part, Maureen.
221,412,
这还只是在我们监视中的那些网站
and that's just the sites we're actively monitoring.
呼叫中心有线索
Call center paid off.
我追踪到莫萨里了
I got a line on Moosari.
太棒了 库尔特
This is incredible, Kurt.
你开玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding.
好了 我来打电♥话♥汇报
All right, I'm putting in the call.
KA17 给我接总统办公室
Kilo-Alpha-one-seven. Get me the Oval Office.
是的 阁下
Yes, ma'am.
两位在开罗情报站外办事的特工
Two operatives working out of Cairo station
一路追踪抗排斥药物运送
have tracked a shipment of anti-rejection meds
到了红海附近的一个小镇
to a small town near the Red Sea.
药由快递公♥司♥
They were taken by courier
运送到山内的一个围地
to a well-guarded compound in the hills.
是的 阁下
Yes, ma'am.
我们的人亲眼确认是埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里
We have visual confirmation on Aleek Al Moosari.
海豹突击队在当地时间11点19分下水
SEALs went in the water at 11:19 local,
11点29分上岸
made landfall at 11:29.
目前他们在阿尔·莫萨里围地东面两公里之外
And at present, they're two clicks east of the Al Moosari compound.
已下令活捉他们
The men have been ordered to capture and detain.
阿尔·莫萨里是我们找到法塔赫的关键
Al Moosari is our key to finding Fatah.
干得好 詹姆斯小姐 我们正需要这次胜利
Nice job, Miss James. We needed that win.
谢谢 阁下
Thank you, ma'am.
请继续
As you were.
进展如何
Where are we?
距离目标 一千五百米
Distance to target: 1,500 meters.
预计接触时间 六分钟
Estimated time to contact: six minutes.
用卫星传送红外线视像
Bringing up infrared on the satellite.
夜行者2号♥ 这里是毒蛇6号♥ 完毕
Night Stalker 2, this is Viper 6. Over.
请说 毒蛇6号♥
Go ahead, Viper 6.
人们总会在要杀人的时候出现
People always show up when it's time to kill someone.
收到 夜行者
Roger, Night Stalker.
我们在做最后安全检查
We are in final security hold.
你能确认我们部队的标识吗 结束
Can you I.D. our I.R. badges, over.
埃及
确认 毒蛇6号♥
That is affirmative, Viper 6.
请注意消灭目标人物的时间为一个半小时
Be advised we've got an hour and a half loiter time over the OBJ.
我们会再次袭击你们所在位置
We'll be restriking your position.
收到 夜行者2号♥
Roger, Nght Stalker 2.
毒蛇6号♥报告完毕
Viper 6 out.
首府传来消息总部就要袭击莫萨里了
Word out of D.C. is that HQ is about to move on Moosari,
就是现在
like, now.
-很好 -不好
- Good. - Bad.
你居然登报纸广♥告♥
A newspaper ad?
小查 已经二十年没人用登报传递暗号♥了
No one's done a paper countersign in 20 years, Charlie.
这是我们的备用计划
It was our backup plan.
法塔赫又没有随身携带
It's not like Fatah's gonna be walking around
移♥动♥发报机
with a burst transmitter.
简直是大海捞针
It was a total long shot.
但成功了
And it worked.
北纬25.770 东经34.440 埃里克·莫萨里
所有毒蛇成员 我是毒蛇6号♥
All Viper elements, this is viper 6 actual.
在我令下 前进至基地线
Advance to baseline, crusher
准备好进行掩护跃进
and bounding overwatch on my mark.
确认通信 结束
Acknowledge traffic, over.
总统阁下 两分钟后全员就位
Ma'am, the element is two minutes out.
行进中 毒蛇6号♥ 遵命
En route, Viper 6. Wilco.
毒蛇2号♥ 我收到 清楚明白
Viper 2, I read you. Lima Charlie.
我是毒蛇3号♥
This is viper 3.
等待你的指令 6号♥
Hold for your mark, 6.
在突破口发起30秒进攻 完毕
Initiate the 30-second cycle on our breach. Over.
查尔斯顿·塔克在线上等待跟你通话
I have Charleston Tucker on a secured line for you.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表