剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Good morning, Charleston.
-早上好 总统阁下 -你怎么样
- Morning, Ma'am. - How you doing?
不错 您呢
Okay. You?
我好多了
I've been better.
听说我们在肯尼亚有麻烦
I hear we have trouble in Kenya.
是的 总统阁下
Yes, Ma'am.
在简报的首页
Front of the book.
下午四点 一个美国医生
16:00 hours dabaab refugee camp, an American doctor
和他的一些同事
and a handful of his colleagues
被一个新成立的恐怖组织绑♥架♥了
were abducted by a newly formed terrorist cell.
下午六点 其中一名医生
18:00, one of those doctors,
一名英国心理医生在直播中被杀害了
a British physician, was murdered on camera.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥什么来路
What do we know of the terrorists?
他们是伊♥斯♥兰♥青年党中的一个分支
They're a splinter cell of Al Shabaab,
领袖是哈塔卜·蒙盖
Led by Khattab Mungai.
哈塔卜可不是省油的灯
Khattab is really bad news.
他在努力给圣♥战♥分子留下深刻印象
He's trying to impress the Jihadists.
极端组织"伊♥斯♥兰♥国"这类
Hard-core fundamentalist
中坚基♥督♥教原教旨主义团体
groups like ISIS...
有外交解决方式吗
Is there a diplomatic solution to any of this?
我这么问是因为我知道答案是...
I ask because I know that the answer is...
没有 至少我认为没有
No, at least not in my opinion.
那位医生情况如何
What about our doctor?
他长得像艾伦
He looks like Aaron.
反♥恐♥委♥员♥会♥评估说
CTC's assessment is that he has
他活不到八小时了
less than eight hours to live.
我想他们错了
I think they're wrong.
只要哈塔卜下命令 他中午前就会死
With Khattab calling the shots, he'll be dead by noon.
那片区域部署了什么部队
Who do we have in the region?
联合特种作战司令部的地面部队
A ground branch JSOC team.
杰克·道金斯已经等了90分钟了
Jack Dawkins is running 90 minutes out.
他很不错
He's good.
我认识道金斯
I know Dawkins.
他很棒
He's great.
他们是在那个区域
And they're the only team
唯一可以展开营救的队伍
in that area that can effect this rescue.
我们需要国♥务♥院♥和国防部的意见
We need opinions on this, state, D.O.D.
下一项是什么
What's next?
简报里没写
Well, it's not in the book,
但我被要求向您报告阿布·塞·可汗将军
but I have been asked to update you on General Abu Said Khan,
叙利亚的内务部长
Syrian intel chief.
可汗想跟您会面
Khan would like a meeting with you.
斯金纳局长认为
Director Skinner feels
鉴于可汗在叙利亚政♥府♥的高地位
that Khan can be a wealth of intelligence for us
及他跟逊尼派军队不同寻常的关系
due to his high standing in the Syrian government.
他可能会给我们提供丰富的情报
and his unusual ties to Suni military.
查尔斯顿 请停下
Charleston, please stop.
你忘了我有多了解你
You forget how well I know you,
尤其当你给某人传话时
especially when you're phoning one in.
坦白说吧
Speak frankly.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
他揭露丑闻
He's digging for dirt,
他会伤害我们 而不是帮助我们
and he would just as soon hurt us than help us.
他擅长用虚假信息骗人
The man specializes in smoke and mirrors.
我同意小查说的
I agree with Charlie.
让人看到你和可汗做朋友
Being seen as friends with Khan
对你的政♥治♥生涯毫无益处
does you no favors politically.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
没有
No.
-没有了 总统阁下 -好
- No, Ma'am. - All right.
巴特勒医生的事有决定后我们会通知你
We'll let you know what we decide on Dr. Butler,
我知道我们时间紧迫
and I realize we're against the clock.
谢谢您 总统阁下
Thank you, Ma'am.
你跟她说了我们的伙计 奥马尔·阿卜杜勒·法塔赫吗
顺便说一句 喜欢你的外套 很有朋克范
简报小组
P.D.B.
你帮我查了那个号♥码吗
Hey, did you run that number for me?
在安全办公室查过了
Ran it through the office of security.
追踪不到
It's a dead line.
这个追踪不到的号♥码正在给我发短♥信♥
Yeah, well, this dead line is sending me text messages
并且知道我的一举一动
and knows my movements.
卢卡斯在吗
Is Lucas right there?
他一直在楼里吗
Has he been in the vault the whole time?
好吧
Hmm, all right.
继续查 派个人去查
Run it again. Put a stingray on it, please.
我想要这人的定位
I want a location.
来电:保密线路
联合特种作战司令部
联合特种作战司令部来电
I got JSOC on the other line.
我一会儿给你回电
I'll call you back.
-杰克 -小查 听我说
- Jack? - Charlie, listen to me.
我有八成把握抓到阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
I'm at 80% and climbing on Abdul-Fattah.
我可以在今晚给他致命一击
I could have him dead-banged by day's end,
或许还能顺便抓到胡卡姆酋长
maybe even Sheik Hukam as a bonus.
抓到两名头号♥通缉犯
We get number one and two.
杰克 那名医生要被处决了
Jack, the doctor's gonna get executed.
那是他的问题 该死
That's his problem, damn it!
我的问题是抓阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
Mine is Abdul-Fattah!
这个任务已经被放弃了
Well, the other shoe's already dropped.
总统想救医生
POTUS wants the doc.
总统知道我们只有一步之遥了吗
Does POTUS know how close we are?
杰克 放弃吧
Jack, get over it.
-你被另派了任务 -小查
- You've been re-tasked. - Charlie!
我不相信你
You cannot be believed.
白♥痴♥
You idiot.
拿起电♥话♥ 帮我接通总统
Well, then, get on the phone, and you get me to the president,
我不要和其他任何人说话
because I'm not talking to anyone else.
参谋长刚联♥系♥了斯金纳
Chief of Staff just phoned Skinner
告诉了他总统不会见可汗
and told him the Khan meeting isn't happening.
谁在大吼大叫
Who is that yelling and screaming?
是可汗
That's Khan.
他气坏了
He's pissed.
关上门
Shut the door.
他怎么会在七楼
Why the hell is he on the seventh floor?
我不知道
I don't know.
法国情报局一个月前
French intelligence busted him a month back
因为他把手♥机♥偷带进他们总部而逮捕了他
for smuggling a cell phone inside their headquarters.
为什么我没有听到过这消息
Why didn't I hear any ops traffic?
消息被隔离了
It was compartmented.
欧洲方面不想让法国显得无能
E.U.R. didn't want to make the French look bad
你知道为什么他们不想
and do you know why they didn't want to
让法国丢人吗
make the French look bad?
完全意想不到
Couldn't possibly imagine.
因为那部手♥机♥正在传输
Because that phone was transmitting.
他是怎么让手♥机♥通过安检的
How did he sneak it past security?
手♥机♥被缝在了他的外套内衬里
It was sewn into the lining of his coat.
库尔特 莫林 来会议室
Kurt, Maureen, conference room, now.
这下有意思了
This'll be fun.
真不错
Perfect.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
一般工作情况是怎么样的
How's the day going in general?
我正式离婚了 而现在可能还要被解雇
Well, I'm officially divorced, and I might be unemployed now.
真棒
So great.
从现在起 谁和部署团队
From now on, who's ever got boots on the ground
部署过地面部队 我想要直接沟通
with Dev Grou, I want direct communication.
直接对我
Right to me.
关门
Close it.
我刚和联合特种作战司令部通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with JSOC.
这个时候 有支地面部队正在索马里追踪
There's a ground branch team in Somalia tracking Abdul-Fattah
阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
as we speak.
为什么没把这么重要的情报
Why are we failing to deliver actionable intel
汇报给总统
to POTUS on a major terrorist?
我们觉得最初的情报不够成熟
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表