剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
across the Middle East and Africa.
我让这些人地毯式搜索
I have these guys blanketing
距离阿尔·莫萨里手术地点
every pharmaceutical delivery service that operates
一千英里范围内所有药物快递公♥司♥
within 1,000 miles of where Al Moosari had his surgery.
查找门诊病历
They're looking for clinic records,
处方药配送
prescription deliveries,
任何符合阿尔·莫萨里手术特征
anything that would match the profile
以及与手术时间吻合的信息
and time frame of Al Moosari's surgery.
你在拨♥打♥全埃及这类机构的电♥话♥吗
You're robo-dialing the entirety of Egypt?
需要大量人手的工作
It's a little people intensive,
但我们已排除将近一半了
but we've already ruled out about half the country.
打给国家资源部 争取到更多电♥话♥线路
Talk to national resources. Get more phone lines.
搞定后通知我
Let me know when you've covered it all.
没问题
You got it.
小莫 这事干得不错 对吧
Mo, this is good, though, right?
别得意太早
Don't get ahead of yourself.
好的
Okay.
我会留在这里 一步一步来
I'm gonna be right here, step by step.
她好难取悦啊
Whew, she is tough.
中情局在追踪阿尔·莫萨里
Langley is tracking Al Moosari.
浪费时间 他只是个小人物
That's waste of time. He's low level.
他掌管美国境内的线人
He's running assets inside the U.S.
他是胡卡姆的副官
He's a lieutenant for Kakam
至少是法塔赫的副官
or, at the very least, Fatah.
我们干掉基♥地♥组♥织♥三号♥人物多少次了
How many times did we take out AQ number three?
或五号♥ 九号♥小喽啰
Or five? Or nine?
如果我们不拿下头号♥人物
It's just--if we're not getting the top guy,
都是扬汤止沸而已
it's window dressing.
像玩打地鼠 把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥当地鼠打
It's like terrorist whack-a-mole.
胡卡姆酋长不垮台 "信息"就不会垮
Ar Rissalah doesn't go down until Sheikh Hakam goes down.
找不到法塔赫 胡卡姆酋长就倒不了台
And Sheikh Hakam doesn't go down until we get our hands on Fatah.
阿尔·莫萨里只是声东击西之策
Al Moosari's just a distraction.
我的分♥析♥结论和你有出入
The analytics say different.
是啊 那分♥析♥结论也引导你去查法塔赫吗
Yeah, the same analytics that are pushing you towards Fatah?
对 因为此刻
Yeah, 'cause as of right now,
胡卡姆酋长就像圣诞节清晨的圣诞老人
Sheikh Hakam is like Santa Claus on Christmas morning:
没人见到他的踪影
No one's got eyes on him.
如果所有注意力都转移到了法塔赫身上
If Fatah's getting all the heat for his boss,
他的头儿就安枕无忧了
the boss is invisible.
二把手不好当啊
Sucks being number two.
可恶
Ah, damn it.
你有证件吗
You got papers?
有
Yeah.
局里尽力伪造的
Best the agency could do.
澳洲人
Australian.
真好
Good for you.
我没有
I don't.
这下好了
This'll be fun.
-把枪给我 -尼克...
- Give me your gun. - Nick--
小查 我没有证件
Charlie, I have no papers
在也门很多人想要我的命
and a lot of people in Yemen want me dead.
把枪给我 我们就故伎重演吧
Give me your gun. Let's play it like old times.
证明
Papers.
你的证明
Yours. Papers.
在后车厢
Well, it's--it's in the boot.
后备箱 在后面
The trunk. It's back there.
出来
Get out.
在这里
It's right here.
走开
Get away!
好
Okay!
不是 我只是想给你看护照
No, I just wanted to show you my passport.
放下枪 别紧张...
Put the gun down! Relax, it's--
我有证明 看见没
No, I have my papers. See?
就在里面 找找看
it's right there. Just look.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们只是要过去...
We just need to get across--
这是违法的
Against the law.
-我听不懂 -我知道
- I don't understand. - I know.
我完全不记得这瓶酒了
I completely forgot about the booze.
是我疏忽了
It's--it's a complete oversight.
这只是... 别为难她
It's just--leave her alone!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我知道这事不对
Look, I know this is-this is bad.
但能不能行个方便 通融一下
If there's any way that we could overlook this...
我们又没做错什么
We haven't done anything wrong.
我保证下不为例
I swear it'll never happen again.
我效力于
I work for--
努维科技 我...
Nuvitech, I--
我听不懂
I don't understand.
好
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
-走吧 -好
- Go! - Okay.
威士忌这招太绝了
Nice touch with the Whiskey.
我知道割爱美酒让你有多心痛
I know how much you hate parting with good booze.
拜托 我第一天出来混吗
Oh, come on now, what am I, a rookie?
好酒自然被我藏在车轮里
I got the good stuff in the wheel well.
你真行
Of course you do.
必须的
Of course I do.
对手都是怂货嘛
Who we dealin' with?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你跟也门有什么仇怨啊
What is your problem with Yemen?
这个嘛
Oh, yeah.
你对也门了解有多少
How well do you know Yemen?
零星而已
Bits and pieces.
你知道达马尔·阿里吗
You know Dhamar Ali?
知道
Yeah.
一个暴君
Warlord.
几年前 他那个白♥痴♥弟弟死于车祸后
Went absolutely insane when his moron brother was killed
他就彻底丧心病狂了
in a car accident a few years back.
那场车祸是意外
Yeah, the car crash-that was an accident.
但头部那两颗子弹...
The two bullets in his head...
那是精心策划的
Those were pretty well thought out.
艾哈默迪教授
Professor Ahmadi,
照片中的地点是袭击目标吗
Are these photos the target for an attack?
你凭什么觉得我会知道这些
Why would you think I'd have any knowledge of this?
是因为我的课程吗
Because of my curriculum?
授课内容
The classes I teach?
这太扯了
This is absurd.
你声称自己与恐怖组织毫无瓜葛
Well, you know, for someone who claims to have no association with them,
你好像对"信息"很感兴趣
you seem to have a lot of interest in Ar Rissalah.
我的研究领域就是恐怖组织
Terror groups are my field of study.
你跟詹姆斯·威尔考克斯到底是什么关系
And what exactly is your relationship with James Wilcox?
他以前是我学生
He's a former student of mine,
不太起眼
a somewhat unremarkable one.
他可够起眼了
Well, he was remarkable enough
都闯进白宫了
to gate crash the White House
还在总统办公室喷涂鸦了
and tag the Oval Office with graffiti.
我知道你清楚这个符号♥是什么意思
Now I know you know what that symbol is.
这是问句还是陈述
Is that a question or a confirmation?
有电脑的人都知道那符号♥的意思
Anyone with a computer knows what that is.
那家伙铁了心要死
Man, that guy was motivated.
他把颈部动静脉都割开了
He opened up both the carotid and the jugular.
那可要...
You know, that takes...
第一次见到死尸吗
First D.B., huh?
不是
No.
只是第一次见人这样残忍♥杀害自己
Just the first one I've seen do that to himself.
两位
Two.
谢谢
Shukran.
如果法塔赫在这里布了眼线
If Fatah's got eyes on this place,
那他早知道我们来了
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表