剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Director had Charleston banned from the building.
现在又要特警扣押她
Now he wants her detained by the SPOS?
是啊 我真不知道发生了什么
Yeah, I don't know what the hell's going on.
20分钟后白宫见
White House, 20 minutes.
我意思是 你曾经和他共事过 对吧
I mean, you were with her, right?
你俩以前一起开车去白宫
You guys drove together to the White House.
对 每天都是 有问题吗
Yeah, like I do every day. Why?
没有 我...
No, I...
我可能看到嫌犯了
Possible visual on the suspect.
-收到 -塔克小姐
- Copy that. - Ms. Tucker?
塔克小姐
Ms. Tucker?
她回来找你了吗
Did she come back with you?
我不知道 汤姆·克兰西 找了吗
I don't know, Tom Clancy, did she?
塔克小姐
Ms. Tucker?
怎样接近总统最好
How best is it to approach Madam President?
慢点最好
Very slowly.
情报局 别紧张
Secret service, relax.
-怎么了 -斯金纳局长
- What's going on? - Director Skinner?
我是詹姆斯·阿尔伯特 情报处的
James Abbott, secret service.
局长 我们收到一份可靠情报
Sir, we've received a credible report
可汗将军的生命正受到威胁
that General Khan's life is in imminent danger
我们需要把他转移到安全地区 长官
and we need to relay him to a secure sight, sir...
我的部下怎么没告诉我这件事
Well, why didn't my people tell me about this?
长官 对不起
Sir, I'm sorry.
我们没时间讨论这事
We don't have time to discuss this.
您的座驾将被拖至扣押处
And your vehicle will need to be towed to a bureau impound
接受爆♥炸♥品的检查
and checked for explosives.
请把局长送到白宫
Please transport the director to the White House.
-是 长官 -谢谢配合 局长
- Yes, sir. - Thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道这个情况吗
Did you know about this?
宾夕法尼亚大街1600号♥
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
没问题
You got it.
吉米 问个问题
Jimmy, question.
车子拖到扣押处那句 你觉得如何
Do you like that bit about towing it to a bureau impound?
是你即兴发挥的吗 希德
Did you ad lib that, Syd?
是啊
On the spot.
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
你不是情报局的
You're not secret service?
你也不是要去白宫
And you're not going to the white house.
将军 把手♥机♥交给我吧
Now, hand over that call phone, General.
不是你进中情局时交出去的那部
Not the one that you checked into the CIA.
是那部你藏起来的
The one that you hid.
你怎么会觉得我藏了一部手♥机♥呢
What makes you think I hid a phone?
你疯了吧
You're insane.
有一点
Just a little.
将军 现在我要开始挖宝了
Now, what I'm gonna do, general, is, I'm gonna start digging.
我要从你的大腿根开始 然后往上挖
I'm gonna start with your groin, and I'm gonna work my way up.
我要一直挖到
I'm not gonna stop in until I'm--
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
It couldn't be this easy.
得来全不费工夫
But it was.
将军啊
Hey, General.
你上次接受水刑是什么时候
When was the last time you were water-boarded?
我们才不会虐待人 将军
We don't water-board people, General.
我们都直接处死
We just drown them.
在世界上任何其他一个情报机构
And in any other intelligence organization in the world,
这都会被视作叛国
this would be considered treasonous.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, well, speak of the devil.
我刚还在和总统阁下说
as I was just saying to Madam President,
你被停职了
you're suspended
原因是你公然隐瞒关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
for the blatant withholding of high value intelligence
奥马尔·阿卜杜勒·法塔赫的珍贵情报
regarding the terrorist Omar Abdul-Fattah.
这是真的吗 查尔斯顿
Is this true, Charleston?
总统 我没有隐瞒
Madam, I didn't withhold it.
我只是想审查一下这个情报
I simply wanted to vet it.
一名遭绑♥架♥的医生命垂一线
I had a kidnapped doctor on deathwatch,
而因为我们目前在那个地区
and because we don't currently
并没有额外的特种作战部队
possess additional special operations teams in that region,
所以我必须做出一个艰难的决定
I had to make a very difficult decision.
你无权做出这个决定
A decision that was not yours to make.
查尔斯顿
Charleston.
我们今天有可能杀掉阿卜杜勒·法塔赫吗
Could we have killed Abdul-Fattah today?
有这个可能
There was a possibility, yes.
但不确定
But not a certainty.
如果我们发动袭击 但没成功
If we had launched an attack and missed,
我们就可能会失去法塔赫以及他的整个网络
we could have lost Fattah and his entire network.
这就引导我们找上可汗将军以及他掌握的情报
Which leads us to General Khan and the intel that he possessed,
这定位了阿卜杜勒·法塔赫的确切位置
which pinpointed Abdul-Fattah's exact location,
这会帮我们加以确定
which would have provided us the certainty that we lacked.
电♥话♥在可汗的帽子里 电♥话♥卡里有问题
长官 我得到一个可靠消息
Sir, I have it on good information
可汗将军去中情局总部时
that General Khan had a cell phone secretted on his person
身上藏着一部手♥机♥
on CIA premises.
什么
What?
他曾因为耍了类似的花招
He was caught by french intelligence
被法国的情报人员抓住过
after pulling a similar stunt.
-那部手♥机♥是个发射器 -荒唐
- The phone was transmitting. - That's absurd.
可汗将军现在在哪里
Where is General Khan now?
总统阁下 我们刚刚获知阿布·可汗
Madam President, we've just learned that Abu Khan
因其情报局觉得他有威胁
has been supposedly detained by the secret service
而将他扣押了
due to an imminent threat.
但我们还无法确定他所在的位置
But we've as yet been unable to ascertain his whereabouts.
我们会继续追查
We'll stay on it.
巴特勒医生的营救工作
Dr. Butler's rescue?
现在进展如何
Where are we now?
杰克·道金斯及其部下处于待命状态 总统
Jack dawkins and his team are on standby, ma'am.
把他救回来
Let's bring him home.
索马里 11点40
和"捕食者"小队连线了
Predator relay coming online.
画面已经传送过来
We have eyes on.
进入
Moving in.
使用手电筒
Put your flash.
从东南方行进 锁定范围
Southeast approach. Lock down that perimeter.
4号♥ 给旁边的建筑锁定22米的范围
Bravo four, set up a perimeter 22 to the adjacent structure.
1号♥ 我在你3点钟方向 2个岗亭 有武装警卫
Alpha one, I'm at your 3:00. Two posts, armed guards.
我觉得我们到目标建筑物了
I'd say we're on the target building.
人♥质♥可能在里面
Hostage likely inside.
亚当斯 在6点钟方向作掩护
Adams, cover our 6:00.
准备好进攻
Prepare to breach.
收到
Copy that.
进攻准备
Breach is set.
Standby, three, two, one.
巴特勒医生 巴特勒医生 没事了
Dr. Butler? Dr. Butler, you're okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
我们带你出去
Let's get you out of here.
巡视员 目标安全无恙
Inspector, target is alive and safe.
重复一遍 安全无恙
Repeat, alive and safe.
我现在把你的眼罩摘掉了
I'm gonna take your blindfold off now.
你知道你的名字吗
Do you know your first name?
告诉我你姓什么
Can you tell me your first name?
你怎么样
You okay?
我们要扶你起来
All right, we're gonna stand you up.
然后带你出去
And we're going to walk you out of here.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
什么在哪
I don't know where.
就在这啊
Right here.
什么意思
What?
你没在这
You're not right here.
你在的话我知道
I know when you're right here,
你不在这我也知道
and I know when you're somewhere else.
我觉得你现在就不在这
And I feel like you're somewhere else.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表