剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
On your six, on your six!
击中敌方
Hostile down.
确保目标死亡
Dead check.
确定目标死亡
Dead-checking target.
我是麻雀二号♥ 确认身份中
This is sparrow two, confirming I.D.
等候中
Stand by.
确认身份
That's a good I.D.
一号♥目标已击毙
Target Alpha is K.I.A.
重复 一号♥目标已击毙
Repeat, target Alpha K.I.A.
乌雀六号♥ 我们准备撤退
Raven six, we're bugging out.
姑娘们人数齐全 毫发无伤
All girls safe and accounted for.
-漂亮 -人数齐全 毫发无伤
- Yes! - Safe and accounted for.
我们找到20个姑娘
We have a head count of 20 girls.
重复 20个姑娘安全
Repeat, 2-0 girls safe and secure.
记录敌方信息
Document those hostiles.
乌雀六号♥ 护送这些姑娘们回到J撤离点
Raven six, escort the girls to extraction point Juno.
做得漂亮
Good Job.
咱们送她们送回家
Let's take 'em home.
总统阁下 任务完成了 姑娘们都安全了
It's done, ma'am. The girls are safe.
那我得好好谢谢我的新好友
Then I'll be thanking my new best friend,
楚总理了
President Chu.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
没有了
No.
做得好 小查
Good work, Charlie.
谢谢 总统阁下
Thank you, ma'am.
休息吧
Get some sleep.
你也是
You too.
你们看到了对吧
You guys saw that, right?
他们好像刚扣动扳机
I mean, it was, like, they were pulling the trigger
子弹就射中了
the same time the bullets hit.
你知道那有多快吗
Do you have any idea how fast that is?
你知道那是不可能的
You know impossible that is?
明显不是不可能的
Obviously not impossible.
我知道 因为已经打中他们了
I know, 'cause they got them.
已经发生了
It happened.
确实 谢谢
Obviously. Thank you.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
要不要一起吃个饭
Want to grab a bite?
好 等我拿下东西
Sure. Um, yeah. Let me just grab my stuff.
好
Sweet.
-我也去 -好啊
- I am in. - Great.
卢卡斯 你一起来吗
Lucas, you want to come?
不了 我不饿
Uh, no, I'm good.
小查 一起吃晚饭
Charlie, dinner?
不了 今晚不去了
No, not tonight.
走了 小莫
Coming, Mo?
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表