剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
He... he's dragging me out.
不是萨尔 一直都不是他
It's not Sal. It was never Sal.
天 艾伦看到他了
Oh, God. Aaron sees him.
小查
Charlie!
艾伦要杀他了 艾伦要开枪了
He's gonna kill him! He's gonna shoot him!
艾伦拿着枪 不要
Aaron's got a gun! Oh, no!
不 法塔赫拿着我的枪
No! Fatah's taking my gun.
艾伦 不 艾伦 不
Aaron! No, Aaron! No!
艾伦 不 他杀了艾伦
Aaron! No! He killed Aaron!
是他杀了艾伦 不是我开的枪
He killed him! I-I didn't shoot him.
不是我杀的你 不是我杀的你
I didn't kill you. I didn't kill you.
不是我杀的你
I didn't kill you.
要表现的时候 就该充当解放者
When one can act, one should act as a liberator.
飞马座展翅高飞
我想起来了
I remember.
所有的我都想起来了
I remember everything.
法塔赫仍然是我的线人
Fatah's still my asset.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表