剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Strong female characters.
你和本就这样结识了
So you and Ben bonded,
你跟他谈论你的工作
and you talked to him about work
大吐苦水
and that you weren't happy.
我觉得有很多事 我都被蒙在鼓里
I felt like I wasn't being told what was really going on.
本是这么告诉你的
So Ben told you.
我的主管正在搞一些勾当
My supervisor is engaged in some things
我觉得有必要公之于众
that I-I felt people need to know about.
非法勾当吗
Criminal things?
对
Yes.
本让你把罪证偷出来吗
And Ben had you steal evidence of those things?
昨晚偷的
Last night.
-你带来了吗 -没有
- Did you bring them here? - No.
本告诉我不要交给政♥府♥机构
Ben told me never to bring them to an official facility.
我把罪证藏到我哥那里了
I stored it with my brother.
你哥在哪里 我们去取回来
Where is your brother located? We'll retrieve it from him.
不行 他只会交给我一人
No. He will only release it to me.
我交代过他
That's what he's been instructed to do.
-库尔特 -什么事
- Hey, Kurt. - Yeah.
埃及联络部那边有糜鹿的消息了吗
Egyptian liaison have anything on the Moose?
没有 他们很让我火大
No. They're being pissy.
谁管他们态度如何
Who cares what they're being?
不管他们态度如何
Whatever they're being,
他们就是不提供波波鹿的情报给我们
they're not giving us anything on Bullwinkle.
七层 我是库尔特
Seventh floor. This is Kurt.
是吗
Yeah?
她身份经过核实了
She verified?
好吧
Wow. Okay.
给我一小时
Um... Give me an hour.
巴尔的摩的安全屋来了一位不速之客
N.R. has a walk-in at a safe house in Baltimore.
说她通过秘密途径获取了一些重要情报
Says she found a back door into some very valuable communications.
什么
What?
此人要求对话小查
Walk-in asked for Charlie.
小查不在
Charlie's not here.
所以局长派我去
That's why N.R. is sending me.
小莫和小查那边有消息吗
Any word from Mo and Charlie?
小查说她们在卡塔尔遇袭了
Charlie said they caught some heat in Qatar.
一个自认为是线人的人闯入了使♥馆♥
A supposed asset crashed the Embassy.
-不是吧 -他们相当紧张
- You're kidding. - They are pretty wound up.
如果小莫联♥系♥这里 通知我
If Mo checks in, get ahold of me.
好的
Yeah.
这家伙对莫林用情之深
That boy's got it so bad for Maureen,
让我都没法再嘲笑他了
I can't even enjoy mocking him anymore.
这个雷斯特·卡莫尔是线人还是骗子
So is this Rayst Kamal our asset or a con man?
都不是
He's neither.
他被卷进了所谓的"伪旗行动"
He's been caught in what we call a "False flag."
他以为自己是线人 但他不是
He thinks he's our asset, but he isn't.
有人假冒情报局人员招募了他...
Someone recruited him... someone pretending to be CIA...
利用他获取情报资源
to manipulate him into giving them intel.
雷斯特·卡莫尔只是被利用了
Rayst Kamal is just a pawn.
你确定吗
You're sure?
招募他的人没给他线人费
Whoever recruited him didn't make him take any money.
我们要做一份书面记录
We would have to establish a paper trail.
很好
Good.
既然不是我们的人 把他送回卡塔尔
He's not ours; We give him back to the Qataris,
作为补救措施 使我们的基地继续运作
salvage the deal, and keep our bases open.
没那么简单 总统阁下
It's not that simple, ma'am.
要这么简单就好了
I wish it were.
如果他的情报证实可靠...
If the intel he's offering up proves to be reliable...
查尔斯顿 你刚告诉我卡莫尔不是情报局线人
Charleston, you just told me Kamal was not a CIA asset.
他确实不是 但这不代表
And he isn't, but that's not to say
他的情报有假
that the intel he has isn't legitimate.
什么情报
And what is this intel?
他说卡塔尔人在向"信息"
He says that the Qataris are selling U.S. weapons...
出♥售♥美军武器
our weapons... to Ar Rissalah.
马里兰 巴尔的摩
-她在哪里 -里面
- Where is she? - In the back.
-给我的吗 -对 他们留给你的
- Is that for me? - Yep. They left it for you.
她一直保持沉默
She's a little inexpressive.
很好
Great.
-你出去跑会儿步吧 -好的
-Okay. Take a lap around the block. -All right.
-安彻斯小姐 -你不是查尔斯顿·塔克
- Miss Anchez. - You're not Charleston Tucker.
我不是
No. I'm not.
我要见查尔斯顿·塔克
I asked for Charleston Tucker.
你怎么认识小查的
How do you know Charlie?
-通过朋友认识的 -是吗
- We have mutual friends. - Yeah?
介意说出他们的名字吗
You mind giving me their names?
好吧
Okay.
你有什么情报
What do you got?
我好像不小心黑进了一个安全通信卫星系统
I may have semi-accidentally hacked into a secure comm satellite
里面含有很多潜在的国际秘讯
with potential international implications.
"不小心"吗 你当时想做什么
"Accidentally"? What were you trying to do?
黑进安全通信卫星系统
Hack into a secure comm satellite
不过我是为了搜查商业间谍
but for reasons of corporate espionage.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我不关心你为谁效劳
I don't care who you contract for.
给我看看
Let's see it.
这个程序包含大量数据
So this program has a significant amount of data,
各种不法组织的数据
data on various nefarious groups
你们无法追踪
that you've been failing to track.
"你们"指的是"中情局"
"You" meaning "The CIA."
一旦你们证实无误
And once you've verified it,
我想要一笔不义之财
I would like an obscene amount of money
汇入一个离岸账户
transferred to an offshore account.
明白吗
Got it?
明白
I got it.
回头联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
天啊 真够笨的
Jesus. What a dork.
"一笔不义之财"
"An obscene amount of money."
你以为你是哪根葱
Who do you think you are?
-七层 -小达 我是库尔特
- Seventh floor. - Dash. It's Kurt.
我正给你发送那个不速之客的程序
Hey, I'm sending you the walk-in's program.
好的
Got it.
让科技部配合进行核实
Coordinate with the S&T to verify it.
使用一次性群集
Use a disposable cluster,
全面扫描每个病毒
and scan it for every virus under the sun
然后再发送
before you deliver it.
好的 我会全盘扫描
You got it. I'll sweep the whole thing.
我们在和一个非常古怪的妞打交道
We're dealing with a very weird chick.
总理拿间谍游戏向我说教
The Prime Minister lectures me about spy games
同时却在兜售美国武器
while selling American weapons
构成我国面临的最大威胁
to the greatest threat our country faces.
如果您想取消协议 那我们得尽快
If you want to get out of this deal, we should do it ASAP.
对 可如果情报证实不可靠呢
Yes, but what if the intel proves unreliable?
"信息"是个没有国界的敌人
Ar Rissalah is an enemy without national borders,
能够在任何时间任何地点发动攻击
capable of striking from anywhere at any time.
我们无比需要这个基地
We need this base more than ever.
从卡塔尔 我们能到达阿联酋 也门 沙特阿♥拉♥伯 如果
From Qatar, we could reach UAE, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, if...
法塔赫和胡卡姆攻击我们的话
Well, when Fatah and Hakam hit us.
所以呢 您想怎么做
So? What do you want to do?
我想做出知情决定
I want to make an informed decision.
法塔赫建立这个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥网络好几年了
Fatah's been building this terrorist network for years,
而我们却在玩你逃我追
and we are playing catch-up.
小查觉得呢
Charlie?
我建议我们重新获取卡马尔的情报
I propose we retrieve Kamal's intel.
你觉得值得吗
Do you think it's worth it?
是的 总统阁下
Yes, ma'am, I do.
-你相信卡马尔 -我相信
- And you trust Kamal? - I'm inclined to.
基于什么理由
Based on what?
训练
Training.
直觉
Instinct.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表