剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第五集
《政局风云》前情提要
Previously on state of affairs...
我有什么可以帮你 参议员
What can I do for you, senator?
对于护航船在喀布尔攻击您的调查已接近尾声
The investigation into the convoy attack is wrapping up.
那份报告中有一些内容可能会对您不利
There's something in that report that could hurt you.
你告诉过任何人有关法塔赫的事情吗
Did you tell anyone about Fatah?
不 但我知道是谁拍的照
No, but I know who took the photo.
"午夜之城"以前的一个守卫
A former guard at midnight city.
我把照片卖♥♥给了克里格集团
I sold the photos to the krieg Group.
搞什么鬼
The hell are you doing?
查尔斯顿 杀死艾伦的子弹
Charleston, the bullets that killed Aaron
出自注册在中情局下的武器
came from a CIA-registered weapon.
我知道那把枪属于尼克·维拉
I know for a fact that gun belonged to Nick Vera.
早告诉你了 空腹注射炼金剂
I told you, alchemy shots on an empty stomach
可不明智
is a bad idea.
埃及 开罗
埃及秘密警♥察♥是不会和个美国人过不去的
The Egyptian secret police are not gonna mess with an American.
你又不在美国
You're not in America.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
作小组的报告仍被封存
The subcommittee report is still sealed,
但泄露的部分
But the portions that were leaked...
局面肯定能被控制大卫 一定得控制
Can be contained, David. Must be.
这不一定 总统阁下
Not indefinitely, Ma'am,
在这个时代就更不一定了
and certainly not in this day and age.
被泄露的信息大部分都是意外发现
Most of the portions that were leaked are incidental findings.
重磅炸♥弹♥可是杀死艾伦的
I mean, the biggest bombshell being that Aaron was killed
可是注册在中情局下的武器
by a CIA-registered weapon.
是尼克·维拉名下的武器 我们进门前我要问一句
Registered to Nick Vera, and before we get in the room,
他是谁
who is he?
他是案件调查员 是兰利的人
It's a case officer. He's a Langley shooter.
但是兰利方面非常谨慎
Expect the agency to be cagey
只向我们透露了有关他的少量资料
about giving up a lot of information about him,
至少在他们清理门户之前是这样
at least until they have their own house in order.
我不关心中情局是否要清理门户
I don't care about the housekeeping of the CIA.
我想知道是谁走露了风声
I want to know the source behind the leak.
有关泄露一事
Look, this leak could be considered
塞翁失马 焉知非福
a blessing in disguise.
至少完整报告发表时 我们会有所准备
At least we'll be prepared when the full report gets released.
你们都看过了工作小组
You've all read the leaked sections
有关于我的护航队
from the subcommittee's report re:
在喀布尔遇袭一事的报告
The attack on my convoy in Kabul.
有人能告诉我尼克·维拉是谁吗
Somebody tell me, who is Nick Vera,
我儿子身上为什么会找到注册在中情局他名下的枪
and why were there bullets from his CAI-issued weapon
打出的子弹
found in my son?
别手无寸铁加入护航队
Don't go in that convoy unprotected.
不怕一万 就怕万一
Better to have it and not need it.
维拉是前特工
Uh, Vera's former special ops.
他07年加入中情局
He's been with us since '07.
在伊♥拉♥克♥服役3年
Had three years in Iraq,
之后和阿普尔比将军一起在侦察部队
and force recon with general Appleby,
在阿富汗待了4年
and four in Afghanistan.
为联合特种作战司令部工作
He worked for JSOC.
他是埋伏我们冲锋小队的一员吗
Was he a part of the assault team that ambushed us?
总统阁下 我非常确信
Ma'am, I can only offer a most strident no
这个问题的答案是否定的
when it comes to that question.
维拉现在在哪里
Where is Vera right now?
我们正在查找他的下落
We're in the process of locating him.
我派出了近东部门
I've tasked Near East Division.
也联♥系♥了联合特种作战司令部
I've also reached out to JSOC.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
纳瓦罗局长 有电♥话♥找你
Director Navarro, you have a phone call.
失陪一下
You'll excuse me.
清场
I'd like to clear the room.
查尔斯顿
Charleston.
尼克·维拉 你认识他吗
Nick Vera, you know him?
是的 阁下
Yes, Ma'am.
倒称不上是朋友
I wouldn't call us friends,
但我们一同前往阿富汗执行过任务
but we were stationed together in Afghanistan working ops.
我曾是他的靶向分♥析♥师
I was his targeting analyst.
你觉得他怎么样
Your impression?
他有可能在协助法塔赫吗
Is it possible he was aiding Fatah?
总统阁下 我不认为他杀害了艾伦
Ma'am, I do not believe he killed Aaron.
但他的枪是凶器
But his gun did.
你认识维拉
You know Vera.
找到他
Find him.
是 阁下
Yes, ma'am.
总统阁下
Madam president,
-有情况 -怎么了
- We have a situation. - What is it?
埃及警方刚刚通知我们
Egyptian police just informed us
奥马尔·法塔赫绑♥架♥了一名美国记者
Omar Fatah's kidnapped an American journalist.
达希尔
Dash.
怎么了
What's going on?
-尼克失踪了 -对啊 真的是
- Nick's gone. - Yeah. No kidding.
整栋大楼都在传
Word's all over the building.
他收到风声报告泄露 现在藏起来了是吧
He caught wind of the leaked report and bugged out. Huh?
他没逃跑
He didn't run.
想跟我说说是什么意思吗
You want to tell me what that means?
你想通过下次局里的测谎吗
You want to pass your next agency polygraph?
小查 水深我不怕 淹死可就不行了
Charlie, I don't mind deep water, but I do mind drowning.
那就别多问 照做就行
Then don't ask. Just do.
我要你收集所有有关尼克的资料
I need you to compile everything you can on Nick.
官方的和非官方的
Official and unofficial.
机密的和公开的
Classified and unclassified.
好 没问题
All right. You got it.
小查
Charlie.
很久以前我就已经做好了
I put it together a while ago,
他刚来的时候
when he first got here.
有什么遭人话柄的吗
Anything scandalous?
没有 除非你觉得向阿富汗军方鸦♥片♥农
Not unless supplying militant opium farmers
提供失窃武器会让你大跌眼镜
in Noor Gal with stolen weapons is shocking to you.
这都无伤大雅
Not where Nick is concerned.
小查 我们能作为朋友聊一下吗
Charlie, can we take a beat as friends just for one second?
那份报告会伤害到你吗
Are you gonna get hurt by that report
而里面有什么关于尼克的信息吗
and what it might contain about Nick?
我没办法告诉你
I can't tell you that.
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you,
我不想让你为我说话
and I'm not gonna let you lie for me.
总统让我加入搜寻他的行列
POTUS has me on the hunt for him.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
应该是我们该怎么办
You mean what do we do?
我们找到他
We find him.
富兰克林广场附近的K街和13街街口
K and 13th street near Franklin Square.
他是在那被带走的
That's where he was taken.
从哪里被带走
Taken from where?
我车里
My car.
我们找到了有关法塔赫绑♥架♥事件的录像
We got a footage of the Fatah kidnapping.
36小时之前 这个叫做托马斯·洛根的男人
36 hours ago this man, Thomas Logan,
一名WNR的记者 被奥马尔·法塔赫绑♥架♥
a reporter for WNR, was abducted by Omar Fatah.
-哪里 -开罗
- Where? - Cairo.
-他要求赎金了吗 -没有
- Is he asking for ransom? - No.
他已经遇害了吗
Have they killed him?
厄尔
Earl?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
这可不是绑♥架♥
It's not a kidnapping.
你会帮忙将我的信息传递给全世界
You will help share my message with the world.
法塔赫要接受参访了
Fatah's granting an interview.
目前有超过90分钟的未剪辑视频
There's over 90 minutes of raw footage
正在被核实当中
currently being authenticated.
不久就会被上传到服务器
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表