剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
I don't think I've ever heard you say that.
我确实从没说过
Because I never have.
给你发信息的人来头不小
Whoever's sending you these texts has real resources,
像尼克·维拉那样的人
someone like Nick Vera.
你是说是尼克干的 还是仅凭推测
Are you saying Nick is doing this or sepculating as much.
他是毒药啊 摆脱他吧 小查
He is poison. Cut this guy loose, Charlie.
我做不到
I can't.
他和那些短♥信♥有关系的 对吧
He's linked to those texts that you've been receiving, isn't he?
你到现在还没有把这个混♥蛋♥踢出局
That's the only reason you haven't blown this bastard
只有这一个原因了
out of the airlock by now.
好吧
Alright, alright.
我不会让你闷在肚子里或者欺骗我
I'm not gonna let you implicate yourself out loud or lie to me.
我们还是用老办法处理吧
So let's just do this the old fashion way.
你和法塔赫见面的时候他在场 对吧
He was there with you when you met Fatah, right?
被我说中的话就沉默三秒
Let three seconds pass if I'm right.
怎么做到的
How?
你看照片
Look at the photo.
最好是问为什么
A better question is why.
他为什么要给你发有他在里面的照片
Why would he send you a photo with him in it?
他是要把你玩死
He's playing you to some end.
所以你得当心
So watch out.
他是个骗子 还善于操纵人
He is a liar, and a manipulator.
如果你纵容下去 他会毁了你
And if you let him, he will take you down.
谢了 席德
Thanks, Syd.
小查
Charlie.
当心点
Watch your back.
你晃了一个我没法保护你的世界
You've wandered into a world I can't protect you from.
我知道
I know.
回来了
Back already?
-发布会我没去 -为什么
- I didn't attend the annoucement. - Why not.
总统安排我去干了些别的事情
The president asked me to do something.
我们不会营救他了 对吗
We are not gonna save him, are we?
他还有音讯吗
Is he still talking?
他们就快要烧穿门进去了
They've almost cut in with the torches.
刚才他几乎疯掉 不过现在倒是安静下来了
He was frantic a few minutes ago, but...he's gone quiet.
你们看看他的资料 我需要些...
You guys read his file. I need something...
能切入的话题
Something that I can key in on.
他是怎么被招募的
How was he recruitted?
是由自尊心驱使的
It was a sense of self-worth.
他告诉接头人坎菲尔德
He told his handler, Canfield,
他想成为一个关键 不可替代的人
that he wanted to be essential, someone important.
他坚信核战争一触即发
He believed the world was on the verge of a nuclear war,
当他在这里念大学时
And he realized while he was here in college
就觉得美国肯定是公正的
that the U.S. might be the reasonable ones.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿纳托利
Anatoly?
阿纳托利 阿纳托利
Anatoly? Anatoly!
在 他们快进来了
I am here. They are getting through.
门马上就能打开了
They'll soon open it.
先生 我有一个任务给你
Sir, I have a mission for you.
-有任务 -对
- A mission? - Yes.
是由美国总统直接下达的任务
Directly from the president of the United States.
总统吗 她听说过我
The president? She knows who I am?
当然 我刚从白宫回来
Absolutely, I just left her at the White House.
这个任务只有你能完成
It's a mission only you can do.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
有两艘俄军巡洋舰正向你驶去
There are two Russian cruisers
不到半小时就会抵达
Less than half an hour from your position.
有一艘我们的破冰船正在开过去
We have an icebreaker sailing in,
但是那些巡洋舰会在那里袭击我们
but the russian ships are gonna beat us there.
如果我们交战 你的祖国会立刻反击
If we fire on the cruisers, your country will respond.
战争马上就会爆发
Soon there will be war.
我们两个为了避免两国间
You and I have devoted our lives
战争的爆发竭尽全力
to avoiding a war between our nations.
我之前没法告诉你 但是我认得你
I couldn't tell you this before, but I do remember you
我记得那天我和你的女儿在公园里玩
from the day in the park. I-I remember playing with your daughter,
你走的时候 我问我父亲你是谁
and when you left, I asked my father who you were,
他说 "那是个英雄 宝贝"
and he said, "honey, that man is a hero."
他从没给我解释过 不过
He never explained, but,
我还记得当你和你女儿走开的时候
I remember thinking as I watched you walk away with your little girl
我想的是你的女儿真幸福
how lucky she was that my own father
我父亲认为她父亲是英雄
thought of hers as a hero.
总统阁下想让我做什么
What is it that the president wants?
阿纳托利 这艘潜艇不能被回收
Anatoly, that sub can't be recovered,
那些人我们救不了
Those men can't be rescued,
情报也不能落入俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的手里
and that intel cannot be turned over to the Russian government.
那些秘密
Those secrets...
还有你的秘密
Your secret...
必须被永远埋藏
Must stay hidden for all time.
我女儿 萨宾娜
My daughter, Sabina,
是大一新生 医学预科
is at university, a freshman, premed.
你能帮我给她带个信吗
Can you take a message to her?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
伙计们 我明白 就让他说吧
I know, guys. Just let this one go.
说吧 阿纳托利
Go ahead, Anatoly.
萨宾娜 我的天使
Sabina, my angel,
我正想着你
I'm seeing you now,
当我最后一次见你时
waving to me from the window of the cab
你透过出租车窗户向我挥手
when I last saw you.
我有过最幸福的时光
I had the best time.
我们一起聊天
We talked, uh...
谈天说地
so much.
我不能看着你毕业或是成为医生
I will not see you graduate or become a doctor.
我再也见不到我的孙辈
I will never meet my grandchildren,
我愿你儿女成群
of which I wish you many.
但我用最后几个小时
But I have spent these last hours
想象着等待着你的长远未来
imagining the long life that awaits you,
这种感觉很好
and it was wonderful.
我处在人生的最后时刻
I'm in the last moments of my life,
但我不感到悲伤 我如释重负
but, I'm not sad. I'm relieved.
我在世时做了一些事
I've done things in my time,
一些充满罪恶 不可原谅的事
treacherous, unforgivable things.
我参与了一些最邪恶的勾当
I'v engaged in the most nefarious of professions,
却是出于一种深刻的责任感
out of a profound sense of duty.
对于我说过的谎言和夺去的生命
For the lies I told, and the lives I've taken,
我只求你的原谅 亲爱的
I ask only forgiveness from you, my love.
不论我死后人们怎么说我
No matter what is said about me after I'm gone,
你要知道我一直都爱着你 我的宝贝
know that I always, always loved you, my darling.
你是我生命中遇到唯一美好而真实的事物
You were the only good, true thing in my life.
我会想你的
I will miss you.
阿纳托利
Anatoly,
有没有什么话
is there anything
需要我帮你转告给总统
you would like me to pass on to the president?
没了 我该说的都说了
No. I said what I had to say.
我有什么遗言就自己留着吧
Whatever last words I have I'll keep to myself.
小查 谢谢你
Charlie, thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Sir.
你知道你不能给她放这段录音
You know you can't play her the content of that recording.
我知道
I know it.
把我葬在海底
Bury me under the sea.
我在燃烧
I'm burning.
把我从睡梦中带走
Carry me off in my dreams.
我在尖叫
I am screaming.
把我葬在海底
Bury me under the sea.
抹去我所见的一切
Erase all that I see.
萨宾娜
Sabina,
我的天使
my angle.
我在世时做了一些事
I've done things in my time,
一些充满罪恶 不可原谅的事
treacherous, unforgivable things.
我参与了一些最邪恶的勾当
I've engaged in the most nefarious of professions,
却是出于一种深刻的责任感
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表