剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
out of a profound sense of duty.
对于我说过的谎言和夺去的生命
For the lies I told and the lives I've taken,
我只求你的原谅 亲爱的
I ask only forgiveness from you, my love.
不论我死后人们怎么说我
No matter what is said about me after I'm gone,
你要知道我一直都爱着你
know that I always, always loved you.
我说谎了
I lied.
什么
What?
我说谎了
I lied...
对阿纳托利·西蒙诺夫 "日暮"
to Anatoly Simonov, "Nightfall".
我不记得小时候在公园里见过他
I don't remember him from the park when I was a kid.
什么意思 小查
What do you mean, Charlie?
我告诉他我爸说他是英雄
I told him my father said he was a hero,
说我记得他们离开那天
that I remember them walking away that day.
我骗了他 小莫 我完全不记得那些
It's not true, Mo. I have no memory of that moment at all.
我说谎了
I lied.
他作为英雄而死
Well, he died a hero.
不 他不是
No, he didn't.
他作为间谍而死
He died a spy.
敬阿纳托利
To Anatoly.
敬阿纳托利
To Anatoly.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表