剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
We felt the initial information was too premature
不足以汇报给总统
to present to the president.
是忠诚的我们
Is that the royal we,
还是查尔斯顿·塔克女士
or is that Ms. Charleston Tucker?
请可汗将军见谅
With all due respect to General Khan,
这个谈话难道不该让他回避吗
is this not a conversation we should be having privately?
可汗将军有阿卜杜勒·法塔赫的唯一及时的情报
General Khan has unique and timely intel on Abdul-Fattah.
我协助情报局
I can assist the agency
确定了阿卜杜勒·法塔赫的确切方位
in locating Abdul-Fattah's exact location.
长官 那个追捕队
Sir, the team that was engaged in that manhunt
已经被改派去营救巴特勒医生了
has been re-tasked to the Dr. Butler rescue.
我们要把那支队伍派回去执行原命令
We're returning that team to their original orders.
让参谋长派翠克接电♥话♥
Get Chief of Staff Patrick on the phone.
我要在一小时内见到总统
I want to be inside the Oval Office within one hour.
我和可汗将军把这一情报
General Khan and I will deliver this information
亲自汇报给她
to POTUS personally.
走吧
So let's go.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
莫林
Maureen?
刚走出代理局长办公室
Just got out of the temp's office.
斯金纳知道阿卜杜勒·法塔赫的事了
Skinner knows about Abdul-Fattah.
他说可汗有情报
He says Khan has intel
他们会亲自向总统汇报
that their gonna deliver to POTUS themselves.
斯金纳要摆我一道
Skinner's taking a shot at me.
还不止呢
It gets worse.
可汗刚来过七楼
Khan was here on the seventh floor.
什么 法国情报局刚抓到他...
What? French intelligence just busted him...
我知道
I know.
因为他偷带手♥机♥
For having a cell phone on him.
我知道
I know.
斯金纳知道吗
Well, does Skinner know
这里有个外国间谍可能窃听
that we have a foreign spy potentially eavesdropping
中情局七楼的每个信♥号♥♥吗
on every signal on the seventh floor of the CIA?
好了 听着
All right, listen.
他有多大的可能随身带着手♥机♥
What are the odds he's got this phone on him?
假想最坏的情况
Well, assume the worst.
假设他利用那个情报
Assume that he's gonna trade on that intel
暗中通知阿卜杜勒·法塔赫作战司令部在追踪他
and tip off Abdul-Fattah that JSOC is tracking him.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
他们已经走了
They already left the building.
我看到了
I see that.
我有话直说了 小查
I don't want to bury the lead here, Charlie.
如果总统从斯金纳那里得到这条情报
But if the president gets this Abdul-Fattah intel from Skinner
发现你没做进在简报里
and finds out you withheld it from the book,
那会对你非常不利
that is gonna be very, very bad for you.
是啊 一样样来
Yeah, one disaster at a time.
如果他手上带着手♥机♥ 我们就得弄到手
If he's got a cell phone on him, we've got to get it.
单单一张手♥机♥卡就够他丢饭碗了
The SIM card alone is worth losing our jobs for.
怎么做 他们已经离开了
How? They've already left.
莫林 我一会儿回电
Maureen, I'll call you back.
来电:保密线路
参谋长派崔克
大卫
David?
我刚接到你上司的电♥话♥
I just got a call from your boss.
他在来白宫的路上
He's on his way to the white house
和带着情报的阿布·可汗一起
with Abu Khan with something
他称作这是关于法塔赫的珍贵情报
that he's calling high-value intelligence on Fattah
他声称这一情报被简报小组蓄意忽略了
that he claims was purposely left out of the P.D.B.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
不是被忽略了
It wasn't left out.
-只是当时还不确定 -不确定
- It just wasn't real at the time. - It wasn't real?
你难道没想到明天就要举办纪念典礼
It didn't occur to you that with the memorial tomorrow
这可能是除掉这个混♥蛋♥
this might not be the opportune moment
为她儿子报仇的恰当的时机吗
to kill this bastard to avenge her son...
-听着 如果你... -还有你的未婚夫
- Listen, if you-- - and your fiance?
听着 除了她
Listen, no one wants this guy
没人比我更想他死
dead more than I do except for her.
有关于查理的群件
Lotus note on Charlie.
查收邮件
Check your email.
查尔斯顿·塔克被停职
她在哪里
Where is she?
她进楼了吗
Is she in the building yet?
当情况看起来像是你在忽略
When it looks like you're ignoring the fact
我们已经...
that we have--
听着 如果你把情况报告给总统 但我们没抓到他
Listen, if you take this to POTUS now and we lose him,
他的整个网络就会随之消失 同时我们得看着
and his entire network vanishes while we're all watching
巴特勒医生被斩首 然后呢
Dr. Butler get decapitated on youtube, then what?
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你不是决策人
You don't make policy.
美国总统才是决策人
The President of the United States does.
接电♥话♥啊 女人
Pick up your damn phone, woman.
来电:保密线路
中情局 莫林
-莫林 -你在哪里
- Maureen? - Where are you?
我们刚收到发给员工的群邮
We just got a lotus note emailed to staff.
斯金纳把你给停职了
Skinner has suspended you,
禁止我们跟你联♥系♥ 禁止你进楼
forbid us from talking to you, banned you from the building.
我要先打完这通电♥话♥
Uh, I'm just gonna finish this phone call.
马上回来
Be right back.
你在哪里 小查
Where are you, Charlie?
在大厅
I'm in the lobby.
你电♥话♥来得太及时了
That was literally perfect timing.
你知道他们会扣押你
You know they're gonna detain you.
他们抓不到我就不行
Not if they can't catch me.
好了 你们别管了
Okay, you guys clear off now.
我不想你们冒着丢饭碗的危险来保住我的
I don't want you risking your jobs to save mine.
绝对不能
Absolutely not.
小查 我们要共同度过难关
Charlie, we're gonna ride this bullet together.
好的 莫林 去找非洲分部的汉斯
Okay, Maureen, get to Hines in the Africa sector.
查出他掌握的巴特勒医生的情报
Find out what he's got on Dr. Butler.
5分钟后在民用装货码头见我
Then meet me in five minutes in the civilian loading dock.
库尔特 去联♥系♥参谋长派翠克
Kurt, call chief of Staff Patrick
为我们争取些时间
and buy us some time.
扣押
我们这就出发 小查
We're on our way, Charlie.
-希德 -怎么了 姑娘
- Syd. - What's happening, kid?
我现在是争分夺秒 千钧一发啊
I'm on the clock right now in a buzzer-beater kind of way.
要我助一臂之力才行吗
In a big favor kind of way?
对
Correct.
我有多少时间
How much time do I have?
几分钟 或者更少 阿布·可汗将军
Minutes, maybe less. General Abu Khan.
我认识他 我恨他
I know him. I hate him.
好吧 他可能把一台手♥机♥带进了中情局总部
Yeah, well, he may have smuggled a cell phone into CIA HQ
他现在可能正和斯金纳
and he may be on the way
在一起去白宫的路上
right now to the white house with Skinner.
你欠我个人情 姑娘
You owe me, kid.
-喂 -史蒂夫
- Hello? - Steve.
莫林就快到你那里问你要情报了
Maureen's coming to get what you got
要么她已经到那里了
unless she's already there.
你已经被通报停职了
A lotus note went out on you.
史蒂夫 宝贝 拜托了
Stevie, honey, come on, sugar.
我不会去跟局里作对
I'm not getting in hot water with the agency.
-我需要你帮助 -你被停职了
- I need this. - You're under suspension.
莫林已经到那里了 求你把文件给她
Maureen's right there. Just hand her the file...
-史蒂夫 -你没有被停职啊
- Stevie. - You're not under suspension.
-没什么 -这是什么
- Nothing. - Which one is it?
-稍等 -她没有被停职
- Hold on. - She's not under suspension.
-这是本雅明·巴特勒的吗 -放下来
- Benjamin Butler, is this? - Put that down.
太感谢啦 把文件给她吧
Thank you so much. Just hand her that file.
别担心 你啥都没看见
Don't worry. You didn't see anything.
你最棒啦 宝贝 谢谢
You are the best, honey, thank you.
喂
Hello?
今天真疯狂 对吧
It's a crazy day, right?
局长禁止查尔斯顿进入大楼
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表