剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
No.
埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里一直都随身带着用户列表
Aleek Al Moosari keeps the list serv on his person at all times.
法塔赫唯一能拿到的方法就是杀了他
The only way Fatah could get it was to kill him.
埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里死了
Aleek Al Moosari is dead?
我们拿到了用户列表
And we have the list serv.
其中包括了整个美国核心组织的电邮地址
It contains the email addresses of the entire American cell.
法塔赫一直都是我们的人
Fatah's been ours the whole time.
你的线人没问题
Your asset came through.
这真是一次恐怖袭击吗
Was it really a terrorist attack?
-什么 -你看到证明那个炸♥弹♥袭击分子
- What? - Have you seen proof that the bomber
就是"信息"成员的证据了吗
was truly Ar Rissalah?
想一下吧 茜茜
Think about it, Cece.
凯尔·格林在通过一些
Kyle Green was digging through
很有权力的部门挖掘信息
some very powerful closets.
很多人有动机想要她死
Plenty of people had reason to want her dead.
停下 别说了
Stop it. Stop.
那张照片让你晕头转向了
That photograph has you spinning out.
没有什么阴谋 亲爱的
There is no conspiracy, darling.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
或者也许我找到艾伦死因真♥相♥的最后机会
Or maybe my last chance at finding out the truth
跟凯尔·格林一起被炸飞了
about Aaron's death just blew up alongside Kyle Green.
什么事 大卫
What is it, David?
一旦特情局情况许可
As soon as the secret service allows,
你就需要向全国宣布
you'll need to address the nation.
我已经召集了参谋长联席会议成员
I've assembled the joint chiefs
为你准备对策
to present you with a strategy.
现在还不行
Not just yet.
首先 我想跟死者家属私下谈话
First, I want to speak with the victim's families privately.
他们应当被妥善哀悼而不仅是
These people deserve to be mourned properly and not just--
恕我直言
All due respect,
死者现在不是最紧要的
the victims are not the primary issue right now.
现在 我更关心的是三亿
Right now, I'm more concerned with 300 million Americans
担惊受怕的美国人
who are scared and confused.
"信息"刚在本土执行了
Ar Rissalah just executed
一次成功的袭击
a successful attack on the homeland.
你认为我不明白形势的严重性吗
You think I don't understand the gravity of this?
我认为这届总统未能履行
I think that this presidency was built on a promise
已经给出的承诺
that's not being delivered.
"信息"赢了
Ar Rissalah is winning.
总统阁下
Madam President,
我知道您是位富有同情心的女性
I know that you are a compassionate woman,
但现在
but right now,
我们不需要您富有同情心的一面
we don't need to hear from that side of you.
现在 我们需要的是一名战士
Right now, we need the soldier.
你到底在暗示什么 大卫
What exactly are you suggesting, David?
用她战士的一面炸掉整个中东
That the soldier in her bomb the entire middle east
来复仇吗
in retaliation?
军事战略才能不是我
Military strategy wasn't a prerequisite
得到这份工作的必要条件
for me getting my job.
是她的
It was for her.
我们拿到用户列表激活代号♥了
We got the list serv activation on hand.
如果我们把这个发出去
We send this puppy out,
就能钓出每一个回复的
we'll be able to fish out every member of the American cell
美国的核心组织成员了
who responds to it.
国内所有联调局办公室都保持高度警觉
Every FBI office in the country's on high alert,
等待我呼叫他们行动
waiting for my call to move in.
我们追踪这个美国核心组织好几周了
We've been hunting this American cell for weeks.
现在只需按个键就能把他们一网打尽了吗
Now we're gonna take them down with the push of a button?
是啊 感觉太容易了 是吗
Yeah. It feels too easy, right?
太容易对我来说就像是陷阱
Too easy screams "setup" to me.
尼克 听着
Nick, listen,
如果他是在耍我们呢
what if he's playing us?
如果我们发出这个激活代号♥
What if we send out this activation
就启动了另一次袭击呢
and it launches another attack?
你的直觉是这么想的吗
Is that what your gut tells you?
-我不知道 -我之前错了 小查
- I don't know. - I was wrong, Charlie.
你对法塔赫的看法一直是对的
You've been right about Fatah this whole time.
你在那条船上就策反了他
You turned him on that boat.
我认为法塔赫不想要战争
I don't think Fatah wants a war.
他想成为解放者
He wants to be a liberator.
愿上帝保佑
Hope to god.
愿上帝保佑
Hope to god.
发出激活代码
Send out the activation.
一封未读邮件
在过去的一周
In the past week,
"信息"美国核心组织的七名成员
Seven members of Ar Rissalah's American cell
已被逮捕
have been apprehended.
我想感谢联调局领导的特遣部队
I'd like to thank the FBI-led Task Force responsible
找到并锁定了这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
for finding and targeting these terrorists.
但我们的战斗才刚开始
But our fight has only begun.
当"信息"在我们国家引爆♥炸♥弹时
When Ar Rissalah set off a bomb on our homeland,
当他们谋杀了一名美国参议员时
when they murdered a United States senator,
我们就已经开始战争了
we let slip our dogs of war
我们不会叫停
and we will not rein them in.
我们将无限期地逮捕
We will apprehend, prosecute,
处决 囚禁
and incarcerate indefinitely
任何想要伤害这个国家的人
anyone who seeks to harm this country.
我们将不惜一切代价保护美国
We will protect the United States at all costs.
鼓舞人心 总统阁下 是真的
Inspiring, Madam President, truly.
谢谢您 参议员
Well, thank you, senator.
我还明白我得为护航队报告的事感谢你
I also understand I have you to thank for the convoy report.
报告被广泛发布了
That report was released wide.
是啊 但真正敏感的信息并没有
Yeah, but not before everything really sensitive--
也就是对我们有伤害的信息
I.E., damaging to us,
已经被修改了
was redacted.
你本可以利用那份报告
You could have used that report to cast shade
来抹黑白宫和中情局的
on this White House and the CIA.
我认为现在这个时候
I don't particularly feel like there's room
不适合党派政♥治♥
for partisan politics at a time like this.
无论如何 我还是欠你个大人情
All the same, I owe you a big favor.
那我会在需要的时候要回来的
Then I intend to call in that favor at some point.
-谢谢您 参议员 -告辞 总统阁下
- Thank you, senator. - Madam president.
那家伙想彻底毁了你
Well, that guy wants to bury you.
让他试试
Let him try.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
准备弄穿这堵墙去酒水商店了
About ready to eat through the wall to hit the liquor store,
但除此之外 恍惚 急躁 易怒
but other than that, shaky, irritable, pissed off.
吃了这些
Take these.
你给我喂药让我清醒
Don't you think it's a little ironic
你不觉得这有点讽刺吗
you're feeding me pills that clean me up?
我看到过你陷得很深的时候
I've seen you go pretty deep.
我是喝酒
I drink.
你是嗜酒
You binge.
但最大的不同是
But the big difference is,
我不会让它影响工作
I don't let it affect the work,
而你基本不能工作
and you can barely function.
你为什么要帮我 小查
Why are you helping me, Charlie?
你是个好分♥析♥师
You're a good analyst.
你不只是情报局的另一个马屁精而已
You're not just another ass-kisser at the agency.
雷会挺过去的 卢卡斯
Ray's gonna get through this, Lucas.
但胡卡姆酋长还逍遥法外
But with Sheikh Hakam still out there,
情报局还是要指望你
the agency's going to look to you.
作为他的简报员
As his briefer,
你是他实际上的代理人
you're his de facto proxy.
还不能成为那个人 工作时还喝得烂醉的人
And you can't be that guy and be wasted at work.
我约了安彻斯小姐
I have a meeting with Ms. Anchez.
安彻斯小姐不在国内
Ms. Anchez is out of the country,
但她很想我们俩见面
but she very much wanted us to meet.
我是维克多·甘特依
Victor Gantry.
很高兴见到你 库尔特
Pleased to meet you, Kurt.
听说你在找工作
I hear you're looking for a job.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表