剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Charleston Tucker is the most direct threat to both.
所以书约已经谈好了
So the book deal's really closing.
七位数的预付款
Seven-figure advance.
我已经拿到了合同
I got the contract in my hand.
-太棒了 谢谢 -不足挂齿
- Yes! Thank you. - Not a problem.
对了 伙计 听说采访不播了 很遗憾
And, hey, man, sorry to hear the interview died.
别提采访的事了
No, forget about the interview.
我们已经得到了想要的
We got what we wanted.
我又能叱诧风云了
I'm a player again!
省省吧 她结婚了
Put it away. She's married.
可别说你是碰巧遇到我
Well, this doesn't feel coincidental at all.
托马斯·洛根死了
Thomas Logan's dead.
他突发心脏病
He suffered a heart attack
随即驾驶的车撞上了货车
right before he drove his car into a semi.
真惨
That's terrible.
36岁就患心脏病可能有点早吧
36 is mighty young to be having heart trouble.
朱尔斯 你可不是有事憋心里的人
Jules, you don't strike me as the grassy knoll type of guy.
我要播那条采访
I'm running the interview.
我们的交易取消
Our deal's off.
不是吧
Really?
你知道
You know,
播报那条采访可能被视为叛国行为
running that interview could be considered an act of treason.
是啊 在非官方报道的情况下
Yeah, well, so could offering up the name
泄露中情局特工的名字也可能算吧
of a CIA operator under non-official cover.
所以我们扯平了 大卫
So I think we're even, Dave.
你守着你的秘密
You keep your story.
我守着我的秘密
I'm gonna keep mine.
-法塔赫的采访要直播了 -听说了
- The Fatah interview is gonna air. - I heard.
总统办公室不能叫停吗
Oval office couldn't shut it down?
媒体会根据《宪法第一修正案》
The first Amendment media uproar
制♥造♥舆♥论♥捍卫权利的
would have been deafening.
找到摄像师了
We've got our camera man.
向你们介绍埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里
I present to you Aleek Al Moosari.
出生于1982年6月24日
Born June 24th, 1982,
威斯康辛州 河丘镇
in River Hills, Wisconsin.
他是美国人
He's American?
哥哥在阿勒波被摩萨德[以色列情报机构]特工杀害
Gravitated to radical islamic groups at a young age
于是他小时候就被吸纳进了极端伊♥斯♥兰♥教组织
after his brother was killed by mossad agents in Aleppo.
2002年因谋杀未遂被捕
Arrested in 2002 for attempted murder.
2008年出狱
Released in 2008.
死于2012年3月17日
Died March 17, 2012.
死了是什么意思
What do you mean died?
他伪装了自己的死亡
He faked his own death.
成了法塔赫手下
Became a shadow in service of Fatah.
这条线索可是真实的
This is a real link.
不止是真实的 还可以以此为突破口行动
This is more than real. This is actionable.
我们拿下这个混♥蛋♥
Let's get this son-of-a-bitch.
采访开始了
The interview. It's time.
晚上好 我是菲利普·富兰克林
Good evening. I'm Philip Franklin.
昨天我的好友兼记者同事托马斯·洛根
Yesterday my dear friend and fellow reporter Thomas Logan
不幸死于意外
died tragically and unexpectedly.
汤姆对这个新闻工作室
Tom's contribution to this newsroom
以及对新闻业都功不可没
and to the craft of journalism was sublime.
我们播报这则新闻和最终采访以纪念他
We dedicate this broadcast and final interview to his memory.
你怎样回答人们的问题
How do you answer the person who asks,
“你为什么想杀了我们
"Why do you want to kill us
仅仅因为我们的信仰不同吗”
just because we do not believe as you believe?"
死亡在所难免
Death comes to us all,
可我来这里是为阻止死亡 而非制♥造♥死亡
but I am here to prevent death, not to cause it.
因此我才想在你们的家园和你们同坐在一起
That's why I wanted to sit with you in your home,
去你们工作的场所拜访你们
visit you at your place of employment,
去你们的赛场观赛
meet you on your field of play,
在你们感到最舒适自在的地方和你们谈话
and speak to you where you feel most free.
我想让你知道我希望你们不受伤害
I want you to know I wish you no harm.
你们的领导已经宣战
Your leaders have declared war.
正因如此 我们的和平条件如下
As such, here are our terms of peace:
第一 从我们的土地上撤离所有军队
One, remove all military from our soil.
第二 释放你们视作好战者的我们的兄弟
Two, release our brothers you have deemed combatants.
第三 停止用你们的无人机和轰炸机
Three, cease and desist the murder
对我们的子女
of our sons and daughters at the hands
进行杀戮
of your drones and bombers.
如果这些条件得不到满足 我们会开战
If these terms are not met, we will strike,
你们会死亡
and you will die.
你们称我们为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You call us terrorists.
其实不然
We are not.
我们是你们的兄弟
We are your brothers,
你们的姐妹
your sisters,
你们的父辈
your fathers,
你们的子女
your children.
我们是你们请来交好的朋友
We are the friend you invite over for fellowship.
是你们吐露内心深处秘密的同伴
The co-worker you confide your deepest secret.
是你们托付性命的医生
The doctor you entrust with your life.
我们无处不在
We are everywhere.
我们的子民无处不在
Our disciples are everywhere.
我们等待这一时刻已久
We have been waiting for a moment such as this,
现在我们蓄势待发
and now we have arisen.
暴风雨即将来袭
The storm is brewing.
选择权在你们
The choice is yours.
报应即将到来
Retribution is at hand.
这是埃里克·阿尔·莫萨里
This is Aleek Al Moosari.
我们相信他是找到法塔赫的关键
We believe he's the key to finding Fatah.
莫萨里显然和法塔赫的网络有交集
Moosari is clearly affiliated with Fatah's network.
至于程度如何 还不知道
To what extent, we don't know.
你觉得阿尔·莫萨里是更大的
Do you think Al Moosari is part
以美国为基♥地♥组♥织♥的一员吗
of a larger U.S.-based cell?
我们在调查这个可能性
We're investigating that possibilities.
尼克·维拉呢
And Nick Vera?
我知道纳瓦罗局长不同意 但是有没有可能
I know Director Navarro disagrees, but is it possible
尼克·维拉时这个阴谋集团一分子
that Nick Vera is part of the same cabal?
总统阁下 尼克没有杀艾伦
Ma'am, Nick didn't kill Aaron.
在喀布尔
In Kabul,
他给了我一把枪
He gave me a gun.
遇袭期间 枪一直在我身上
I had it on me during the attack.
发生了点事 于是枪被用来射杀了艾伦
Something happened, and it was used on Aaron.
查理
Charlie!
艾伦
Aaron!
在交火中 我出来之后
In the firefight, after I got out...
枪就没在我身上了
I didn't have it on me.
维拉为什么给了你一把枪
Why did Vera give you a gun?
他想让我自卫
He wanted me to be safe.
你爱艾伦吗
Did you love Aaron?
到现在还爱着
I still do.
非常爱
Very much.
我们还有工作要做
We have a job to finish.
阿尔·莫萨里是我们成功的踏脚石
Al Moosari is a step toward finishing it.
我们之前不能有所保留
We can't do it with secrets between us.
你有其他事要告诉我吗
Is there anything else you need to tell me?
没了 阁下
No, ma'am.
该说的都说了
I've told you everything.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 查尔斯顿
Thank you, Charleston.
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
派人盯着查尔斯顿
I want eyes on Charleston.
监视她的一切行动
Every move she makes.
监听她的一切话语
Every word she utters.
都汇报给我
I want to know everything.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表