剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
-我对詹姆斯小姐很满意 -明白了
- I'm perfectly happy with miss James. - Understood.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, director.
谢谢您 总统阁下
Thank you, ma'am.
她只是个喉舌 总统阁下
She's a mouthpiece, ma'am.
您是个战士
You're a soldier.
国家不会忘记这点
The country won't forget that.
您也不该忘记
You shouldn't either.
谢谢 谢谢你 长官
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
看上去我要继续做总统简报了
So it looks like I'm staying on with POTUS.
太棒了
That's great.
是啊 太疯狂了
Yeah. That's crazy.
是太棒了
That's crazy great.
很棒
That's great.
我想喝一杯 你想去喝一杯吗
I need a drink. You want to get a drink?
你想去古墓吧吗 我请客
You want to go to the Tombs? I'm buying.
天哪 我太累了
Oh, god. I'm so tired.
我只想好好泡个澡 然后睡个好觉
I just need a long bath and a good night's sleep.
谢谢你送我回来 库尔特
Thanks for the ride, Kurt.
说真的 我本可以打车的
Seriously, I could've taken a cab.
得了吧 我跟你顺路
Come on, you're on my way home,
而且你一整天都在东奔西跑
and you've been traveling all day.
你真是太好了
Well, it was really nice of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
那好
All right
-晚安 -好 晚安
- Good night. - Okay, good night.
好的
Okay.
-小心开车 -会的
- Drive safe. - I will.
不是吧
Seriously?
我发誓 我没事
I swear, I'm okay.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
我不知道我怎么会来这里
I don't know why I'm here.
只是冒险尝试一下
Just took a flyer.
猜你大概需要个伴
Figured you could use some company.
格林参议员
Senator Green.
参议员
Senator.
如果你是叫我停下来 我不会的
If you're gonna ask me to stop, I won't.
只要你坚持践踏权利法案 我就会继续
As long as you insist on burning down the bill of rights.
联邦调查局错抓了艾哈默迪教授
The FBI made a mistake with professor Ahmadi.
对此我深感遗憾
It's one that I deeply regret,
但我们确实处于战争中 凯尔
but we are at war, Kyle.
"信息"是真的
Ar Rissalah is real,
尽管我们的政见不同
and despite our political differences,
我希望你至少可以赞同我这点
I would hope that you'd at least grant me that.
我不再是你的门徒了
I'm not your protege anymore.
我不是你的助手
I'm not your aide.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
我甚至不是你忠诚的选民
I'm not even a loyal constituent.
这点没人♥质♥疑
No one would argue that.
你让总统办公室变得武力化
You're weaponizing the highest office in the land.
我在想
And I wonder,
你真的是为了国家利益吗
Is it really the national interest you're serving,
还是为一己私利
Or your own?
什么意思
Meaning what?
艾伦
Aaron.
你想报仇
You want revenge.
你的判断力被蒙蔽了 康斯坦丝
Your judgment is clouded, Constance.
别通过对我进行人身攻击
Oh, don't dress up your own political ambition
来掩饰你的政♥治♥野心
in a personal attack on me.
披着羊皮的你看起来愚蠢至极 凯尔
You look silly in sheep's clothing, Kyle.
我看的越多
The more I see,
知道的越多
the more I learn,
就越来越意识到你变成了什么样的人
the more I realize what you are becoming.
我不打算停下来 直到我...
And I'm not gonna stop until I make--
直到什么 你坐上总统的宝座吗
Until what, you're sitting in this chair?
谁都可以 除了你 总统阁下
Anyone but you, Madam President.
除了你 谁都可以
Anyone but you.
我们是美国人
We are Americans.
一个国家 一条心
One nation. One heartbeat.
我们不可分割
Indivisible we stand,
共同对抗反自♥由♥和民♥主♥的敌人
united against the foes of freedom and liberty.
共同对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
united against terror.
我们以前所未有的警觉度共同维护
We stand united and ever vigilant for justice
本国的正义
here in the homeland
及异国的正义
and abroad.
愿上帝保佑我们
God bless us all,
保佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
and god bless these united states of America.
美国人
Oh, American.
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
很有趣 是吧
Funny, isn't it?
很快我们就无家可归了
Pretty soon we'll have no home to go back to.
这我倒没想过
Hadn't really thought about it.
或许你该想想
Oh. Maybe you should.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表