剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
- Pain in the ass. - Cute.
你一定是目前存活在这个星球上
You must be one of the most obnoxious creatures,
最让人厌烦的物种之一了
male or female, currently roaming the planet.
要是每个人都能做好
Well, I might be less so
他们的本职工作 我可能就没那么讨厌了 斯蒂夫
if I didn't have to do everyone's job for them, Steve.
巴特勒医生 汇报进展
Dr. Butler, run with it.
他在那个地方很有影响力
He moves a lot of air in that part of the world.
受人爱戴 受人尊敬
He's well liked, well respected.
有出诊吗
Any ops traffic on him?
很少
Minor.
他去了几次阿联酋国家
He did some travel to the Emirates
大概六个月前还去了叙利亚
and to Syria about six months ago.
叙利亚吗 这次行程没引起注意吗
Syria? And that trip wasn't notated?
不 引起了
Yeah, it was.
只是没在社区内张扬
It just wasn't disseminated to the regular community
因为他是美国人
since he's an American.
知道他去叙利亚做什么吗 斯蒂夫
Any idea what he was doing in Syria, Steve?
-不知道 -去查啊
- None. - Well, get one.
直接向我汇报
And get it to me.
这是总统简报的第一要事
This will be a POUTS top priority.
你先请
After you.
我的天
Oh, my god.
小查 我不想过早定断
Charlie, I don't want to speak too soon,
但我们可能发现了法塔赫
But I think we found Fattah.
趴下 小查 趴下
Get down, Charlie. Get down.
我的天啊 上帝啊
Oh, god. Oh, god.
小查 约三十分钟后就要打印简报了
Charlie, we go to print in about 30 minutes.
我知道
I know.
厄尔 他们的情况报告呢
Earl, where are they at with the situation report?
刚刚才上线的
It just came online.
你得和道金斯取得联♥系♥
You're gonna have to get that to Dawkins.
他的地面部队在那里
He's got boots on the ground.
我们要预先把它放进简报吗
Do we put it in the book pre-emptively?
说我们可能发现了阿卜杜勒·法塔赫吗
That we may have found Abdul Fattah?
这是重磅消息
It's big news.
杀死他才是重磅消息呢
Bigger news is when we kill him.
麦克 通过卫星连线作战司令部的道金斯
Mike, get Dawkins uplinked through JSOC right now.
中情局 华盛顿特区
联合特种作战司令部 坦帕
莱蒙尼尔军营
非洲 吉布提
杰克 杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack? Jack?
小查 我一直在等这通电♥话♥
Charlie, I have been waiting for this call.
我们找到他了
We got him.
我的人手已经控制了整个区域
My guy's is a third of the one 42nd of retcon one.
今天就是他的死期
We are within spitting distance of ending his ass today.
天 在那个区域内有一宗劫持案 杰克
Oh, god, I've got an abduction in that region, Jack.
在肯尼亚 一个美国医生
Kenya, an American doctor.
他们已经斩首了他的一位同事
They've already beheaded one of his colleagues.
我刚告诉你我可以去抓阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
I just told you I've got Abdul Fattah.
现在去抓他吗 多大把握
Got him how? Percentage.
你对今天能干掉他有多大的信心
How confident are you that you will kill him today?
我还没看到他 所以五成吧
Well, I don't have eyes on yet. So 50%.
不行 当你有八成把握时再打给我
No, call me when it creeps over 80.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我们没时间去审查这个
We don't have time to vet this.
更别提如果陆军部队和
Not to mention that if ground bridge
作战司令部扛枪
and JSOC go storming in
冲进去杀阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
guns all hot for Abdul Fattah.
可能会威胁到抓捕
They could compromise the capture
类似胡卡姆酋长这种人的行动
of guys like Sheik Hukam.
什么意思
What do you mean?
情报局在前线有很多线人
The agency's developed a lot of assets on the ground.
我们不能冒着暴露那些线人的危险
FattahWe don't want to risk blowing all of that
就为今天能杀了法塔赫
to kill Fattah today.
如果我们等上六个月
When if we wait six months,
我们就可以把他和他的整个网络
we can get him and his entire network,
一网打尽
all of them.
我知道我是新人 不想越权说话
Look, I don't want to overstep my bounds here.
但法塔赫是全世界
I know I'm new, but Fattah is one of the most wanted men
头号♥通缉犯之一
in the world.
我们应该去抓他 对吗
We go get him, right?
我们能否抓到
So, we chase
阿卜杜勒·法塔赫还不好说
the what-if of Abdul Fattah,
而巴特勒医生
ignore the what-is of Dr. Butler,
在接下来的几个小时内
which is him getting his head sawed off
一定会被砍头
in the next couple of hours.
不 不 我们不去抓他
No, no, we don't go get him.
911后我们追捕了本·拉♥登♥十多年
You know, we hunted Bin Laden for over 10 years post-9/11.
如果每次一有接近的机会
If we had to make mention of it in the book
我们就写进报告里
every time we got close,
那我们每天都会是在印同样的事
we'd have been reprinting the same story every day.
小查
Hey, Charlie?
希望你是出于正确的理由而做这一决定
Just make sure you're doing this for the right reasons.
你觉得我是出于什么理由 梅尔
And what would those reasons be, Mel?
巴特勒医生长得有点像艾伦吗
That Dr. Butler looks a little like Aaron?
他长得像极了艾伦
He looks a lot like Aaron.
别狡辩了 小查
Come on, Charlie.
这么说 我会放弃杀掉阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
So I would jeopardize the chance to kill Abdul Fattah,
那个杀了我未婚夫的人的机会
the man responsible for murdering my fiance,
去救一个长得像他的人吗
to save someone who resembles him?
我是以朋友的身份才这么说的 行吗
I'm saying it as your friend, Okay?
明天有纪念仪式
The memorial is tomorrow.
除非我们很确定 否则我不会跟总统
I'm not telling the president about Fattah for obvious reasons
提法塔赫的事 好吗
until we are certain, all right?
"我们要求立即释放那25个
"We demand the immediate release of our 25 brothers
"被押在关塔那摩湾的同胞
"from the prison compound at Guantanamo Bay.
"如果没有释放他们并把他们送回家
"Failure to release them and return them home,
"将会
"will re--
将会导致美国公民被处决"
will result in the executions of American citizens."
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
我们来对简报做最后的编辑 增添
Let's make any last second edits, inclusions,
及删除等等
omissions, and the like.
然后打印封装
We print and ship now.
库尔特 能给我
Kurt, can I get
图尔哈维公♥司♥的文件吗
the Tur Havi file?
没有文件记录
There's no paper trail.
没有财务记录
There's no financial records.
你还没跟我说过这些
Well, you haven't had that conversation with me.
完全没有记录
Completely off the grid.
谁在资助他们
Who was funding them?
肯定有人在资助他们
Somebody has to be funding them.
最吓人的是
The thing that scares me
不是因为钱
the most is that it's not about money.
不 不是那个账号♥
No, that's not the right account.
不 也不是那个
No, not that one either.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥小组上传了一个视频是关于
当地时间 伦敦时间
焚烧槽道
总统日报
绝密
美国中♥央♥情报局
你好 查尔斯顿
你是谁
知道那天真♥相♥的人
你未婚夫死的那天
我不知道你在说什么
你知道因为你是中♥央♥情报员
我们都知道有些资料还是机密
如果你这么坚持的话 我会追查这个号♥码
你追踪不到的
待会再聊
明天将是
One year ago tomorrow,
国会代表团的六名成员
six members of a congressional delegation
在阿富汗喀布尔一次骇人听闻的
were killed in a shocking terrorist attack
恐怖袭击中牺牲一周年的日子
in Kabul, Afghanistan,
那次袭击是由
An attack credited to
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥奥马尔·阿卜杜勒·法塔赫发动的
the terrorist Omar Abdul Fattah.
众死者中 艾伦·佩顿是总统的儿子
Among the slain, Aaron Payton, the president's son.
总统将会在纪念仪式上说话
The president will speak at a memorial--
早上好 查尔斯顿
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表