剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第六集
《政局风云》前情提要
Previously on State of Affairs...
你自动删除了
You're making omissions
该日记忆中的一些片段
from your memory of that day.
我记得 艾伦
I remember. Aaron!
我记得他死去
I remember. I remember him dying.
我们的朋友希德叫我帮你
Our friend Syd asked me to help you.
尽情地听吧
Happy hunting.
小查在和谁说话
Who's that with Charlie?
尼克
Nick.
护航队袭击的国会报告
The congressional report on
被泄露了
the convoy attack has been leaked.
杀死艾伦的子弹
The bullets that killed Aaron
出自注册在中情局下的武器
came from a CIA-registered weapon.
有些记忆我根本没法相信
I have shards of memories that I can't trust.
我的工作就是让你不受伤害
My job is to shield you from harm.
你问的是什么 大卫
What are you asking, David?
马上开除查尔斯顿·塔克
Fire Charleston Tucker immediately.
我们是叫它"刀具"还是"刀锯"
Hey, are we calling it "Cutter" or "Kah-tar"?
"刀具" 一直都是"刀具"
"Cutter." It's always been "Cutter."
媒体会用"刀锯" 但那是他们弄错
The press says "Kah-tar," But they are wrong.
我知道 小查 我是开玩笑的
I know, Charlie. I'm joking.
你怎么了 还好吗
What's up with you? You cool?
法塔赫一手建立了整个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥网络
Fatah sets up this entire terrorist network from scratch,
打了我们个措手不及
blindsides us with it,
而我们现在无从下手
and then we're stuck here
在团队其他人在兰利追捕阿尔·莫萨里的
while the rest of the team is back hunting Al Moosari
重要时刻
at Langley.
"麋鹿莫萨里"
"The Moose."
卢卡斯给他起了这么个外号♥
Lucas started calling him that.
"信息"和"莫萨里"确实听起来很像
It was getting confusing... Ar Rissalah, Al Moosari.
我们给阿尔·莫萨里起了外号♥ 而我竟然不知道
We nicknamed Al Moosari "The Moose" and I missed it?
你最近是有点心不在焉
Well, you've been a little checked out.
是因为尼克吗
Is it Nick?
抱歉 我一无所获
I'm sorry. I have nothing.
我查到肯定会告诉你
I mean, if I did, I would tell you.
我会继续追查
I'll... I'll keep digging.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡塔尔 多哈
这件事情 我们要和卡塔尔政♥府♥
We have to tread lightly with the Qatari government
谨慎交涉 总统阁下
on this one, Ma'am.
-风险很大 -为什么
- This is a big ask. - Why?
我们只是请求继续使用军事基地而已
We're just asking for continued use of the military bases.
是为了要组织针对我方敌人的
To stage covert and clandestine missions
秘密任务
against our enemies.
我不会允许法塔赫所谓的
I'm not gonna allow Fatah's network,
"信息"关系网
this Ar Rissalah,
打开局面 使得基♥地♥组♥织♥
to build up the kind of head of steam
得以大肆发展
that allowed Al-qaeda to flourish
或者哈马斯集团得以劫持...
or Hamas to hijack...
哈马斯可不是太支持
Hamas, who has the not-so-quiet support
那个即将要和你
of the very individual
坐下商谈的人
you're about to sit down with.
随便
Fine.
他明面上通过对军事侵略一事向我们致哀
He saves face with the diehards
在顽固分子面前挽回颜面
by giving us public grief over military aggression
而私底下 则签署我们的协议
and, in private, signs our deal.
你已经想得很通透了
You've thought this through.
大卫 我可不是花瓶
I'm not just a pretty face, David.
你知道
You know,
法塔赫通过那次采访宣布阿尔·莫萨里的存在
Fatah doing that interview announcing Ar Rissalah,
麋鹿是个美国人
the fact that the Moose is American,
美国境内危机四伏的可能性
the possibility of sleeper cells in the U.S.,
都让人觉得
it feels like...
小查
Hey, Charlie?
趴下 妈
Mom, get down!
艾伦 天啊
Aaron! Oh, God!
让人觉得
It feels like...
恐怖袭击就要发生了 我知道
There's an attack coming. I know.
天啊
Oh, God.
这次护航 你还好吗
This convoy... are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
就只是
It's just...
感觉和在喀布尔太像了
Feels a lot like Kabul.
你还想起其他的细节吗
Have you been able to remember anything else
从上次我们谈过之后
since our last talk?
这些画面不断在我脑中浮现
And I keep seeing it in my head,
但是细节又很模糊 而且
but the details won't define themselves and...
我需要记起那次袭击中的确切细节
I need to remember exactly what happened in that attack.
我觉得
I think...
总统认为我在对她说谎
POTUS thinks I'm lying to her.
她为什么不呢
And why wouldn't she?
不是 你怎么说谎了
No. How are you lying?
记忆错误怎么是说谎呢
How is a faulty memory a lie?
我开始忆起这两个画面
I started remembering these same two images.
第一个是
The first one is...
艾伦拿枪指着我
of Aaron pointing a gun at me.
不 这你肯定是记错了 小查
No, you can't be remembering that right, Charlie.
天啊 我也希望是我错了
God, I hope not,
因为另外一个画面是我记得
because the other thing I remember
自己也拿枪指着他
is me pointing a gun back.
她隐瞒了些什么 大卫
She's hiding something, David.
我感觉她在拖延时间
I get the feeling that she is buying time.
那就别再说了
Well, then stop selling it.
你为什么这么信任她
Why do you trust her so much anyway?
因为她要嫁给艾伦吗
Because she was gonna marry Aaron?
因为她是家人
Because she's family.
她几乎成了我的家人
She's almost family.
法塔赫是全世界最危险的两人之一
Fatah is one of the two most dangerous men in the world.
小查是我们方面有关他的常驻专家
Charlie is our resident expert on him,
但"信息"还是在她眼皮底下成长壮大
and yet Ar Rissalah has sprung up
而她则丝毫没有察觉
without her so much as catching a whiff...
那是中情局的问题
Now, that's as much on the CIA...
这是一回事
They are one and the same.
阁下
Ma'am.
就是一回事
They are one and the same.
法塔赫和"信息"就是她的责任
Fatah and Ar Rissalah are on her.
她逃不过责任
She cannot pitch around them.
而目前来看 她的表现也并不出色
And so far, she's not been throwing too many strikes.
6-1 这里是瑞真特 火鸟已经归航 完毕
6-1, this is Regent. Firebird is inbound. Over.
开门
Open the gate.
佩顿总统还有一分钟就到
President Payton is one minute out.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国大使♥馆♥
瑞真特 这里是1-1
Regent, this is 1-1.
很好 1-1
All right, 1-1.
好 1-1 我们看见了 完毕
Okay, 1-1, we've got eyes on. Over.
预警 预警
Alert. Alert.
有摩托车闯入
We have an inbound motorcycle.
带火鸟掉头 重复 带火鸟掉头
Roll with Firebird. Repeat. Roll with Firebird.
-快走 快走 -带她出来
- Go, go, go. - Let's get her out.
没时间了 走 快走 快走
There's no time! Go! Let's go! Let's go!
这边走 总统阁下 低下头
This way, ma'am. Keep your head down.
带她进去 进去 快走
Get her inside! Inside! Let's go!
-天哪 -守住大门 守住大门
-Oh, my God. -Secure the gate! Secure the gate!
我的天呐 都下车 快点
Oh, my God. Everybody get out. Go, go.
别让他起来
Keep him on the ground!
别动 别动 不许动
Freeze! Freeze! Don't move!
举起手来
Show us your hands! Hands!
我是中情局的 我是中情局的
I work for CIA! I work for CIA!
我是中情局的
I work for CIA!
他带着三度烧伤
He's sitting there with
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表