剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Grab that bag.
他们听到枪声了 我们走
They heard the shots. Let's go.
顾客们请注意
Anattention shoppers,
请从最近的出口离开...
please proceed to the nearest exit...
眼睛朝前看
Keep your eyes forward.
别东张西望的 继续走
Don't look around. Keep moving.
我正在看上传数据呢
Yeah, I'm looking at the uploads now.
小查在这里有麻烦了 库尔特
Charlie's in hot water over here, Kurt.
她在外国领土射杀了一个人
She shot someone on foreign soil.
慢着 她杀人了
Wait a second. She shot somebody?
如果我们能核实 这些照片表明卡塔尔
If we can verify these pictures show the Qatari
向"信息"出♥售♥武器...
selling arms to Ar Rissalah...
那就能救她一命
It'll save her ass.
别担心 我们会放大这些照片 研究比对
Don't worry. We'll magnify these images. Try to up-res them.
我会让小达用已核实的情报审查
I'll have Dash vet it against verified intel.
再小细节都不放过
We'll get granular.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - You got it.
你没事吧 还好...
You okay? You holding...
喂 小莫
Hello? Mo?
太棒了 有什么确切的...
Perfect. What did... any exact...
好 我们会全员待命
Yeah. We'll get all the team now.
好 没问题 再见
Yeah. Okay. You got it. Bye.
是科技部的电♥话♥
That was Science and Tech...
-怎么样 -击掌
- And? - Up top.
看来我们的神秘女孩
Looks like our mystery girl...
可能给了我们一条
may have just given us a line
进入信息通讯网络的线路
into Ar Rissalah's communications.
你说这能帮我们
Wait, do you think that information
核实小查的情报吗
could help us vet out Charlie's intel?
暂停一下
Time-out.
这东西恰好在我们需要之时出现...
This just fell into our lap exactly when we needed it...
库尔特 别这样 好吗
Kurt, come on. All right? Just...
这是好东西 别这么想
This stuff is gold. Don't go there.
你不觉得时机太凑巧吗
You don't think the timing feels weird?
我会核实的 好吗
Look, I'm gonna work it through, okay?
-好 -行吗
- Okay. - All right?
-行了 我会处理的 -好
- Yeah, come on, man. I got it. - Okay.
好好核实
Work it through.
库尔特
Kurt,
你说对了
you were right.
什么事
About what?
阿尔·莫萨里 波波鹿
Al Moosari... Bullwinkle...
六天前在开罗
received a corneal transplant
做了角膜移植手术
in Cairo six days ago.
那照片上的是什么
So what I saw in the photo was what?
缝线吗
Stitches?
术后治疗需要防排斥类固醇
And post-surgery treatment requires antirejection steroids.
他的藏身处应该没什么药房♥吧
Don't imagine a lot of Walgreens or CVSs where he's hiding out.
对
No.
应该能从开罗的医院
Should be able to track the shipment of his meds
追踪他的处方药
from the hospital in Cairo.
一直追查到我们的波波鹿
All the way to our boy, Bullwinkle,
还有希望追查到法塔赫本人
and hopefully Fatah himself.
听着 我戒酒八年了
Look, I've been sober for eight years.
-一周前 我... -卢卡斯
- A week ago, I... - Lucas.
坦白说 我可没兴趣听这些
I have so little interest in this, honestly.
你做什么是你自己的事
What you do is what you do.
只要别影响到你的工作并牵连到我们
Just don't let it follow you here and foul us off.
-那你不会告诉别人咯 -对
- So you won't tell anyone? - No.
-我会保密 -好
- Your secret's safe. - Okay.
我也可以保证一直替你保密
And I have no problem ensuring its continued safety,
可那个女人 莫林
but that woman, Maureen,
她刚经历了人生中巨大的痛苦
she just got one giant pain-in-the-ass problem out of her life.
不需要遇到其他问题了
She doesn't need another one.
你要是避而远之 我们就没事
So you steer clear of her, and we're all good.
可以吗
Are we all good?
可以
All good.
一个人在外国领土上被一名中情局职员枪杀
A dead body on foreign soil shot by a CIA officer,
另一个职员被卡塔尔警局扣押
another officer detained by the Qatari police,
还有个线人 他甚至不是我们的线人
and an asset, who's not even our asset,
我们根本不知道该如何处置
who we have no idea what to do with.
那人掏枪了
The subject pulled a gun.
我做出了反应
I reacted.
我可没有很多选择
I didn't have a lot of options.
分♥析♥中
被篡改
你向来没法太平 对不对 小查
It's never a sunny day with you, is it, Charlie?
就没消停过
Huh? It's never simple!
你从来不让人轻松干活
You never make anybody's job any easier.
你只是运气好 这次你对了
You're just lucky that you were right this time.
情报是假的
不要散播
我运气并不好
I wasn't lucky.
我也没有说对
And I wasn't right.
这么说情报是假的
So the intelligence was fake?
中情局最近获取了一个秘密通道
The Agency recently acquired a back door
进入"信息"一直在用的通信卫星
into a communication satellite Ar Rissalah has been using.
我们能够证实那些卫星图像
We were able to verify that the SAT images
和货运舱单不是真的
and manifests aren't real.
卡塔尔从没向"信息"兜售任何武器
Qatar never sold any weapons to Ar Rissalah.
这么说瑞斯特·卡马尔是被骗偷了伪造的情报 为什么
So Rayst Kamal was set up to steal fake intelligence, why?
有人想破坏你和总理的协议
Someone wanted to blow your deal with the Prime Minister
伪造中情局在卡塔尔侦查的假象
and make it look like the CIA was spying on Qatar.
这个叫本的人 瑞斯特的上线
This man, Ben, Rayst's handler,
最近被确定为穆斯塔法·奥贝德
has recently been identified as Mustafa Obaid,
卡塔尔皇家警卫队前陆军少校
a former major in the Qatari Royal Guard Brigade.
军人
Military?
我相信这整个"伪旗行动"
I believe this whole false flag operation
是由卡塔尔军情处的极端分子操纵的
was being run by rogue elements in Qatari Military Intelligence
他们想要我们关掉基地 撤离他们国家
that want us off that base and out of their country.
就现状看来 他们势在必得
Well, as things stand, they're gonna get their way.
把瑞斯特·卡马尔交出去就不会了
Not if we turn over Rayst Kamal.
我们要重获总理的青睐
We're back in the Prime Minister's good graces.
卡马尔先生为我们做了这么多
After everything Mr. Kamal has done for us...
"为我们"
"For us"?
"我们"是谁
Who's "Us"?
中情局还是美国
The CIA or the United States of America?
搞清楚轻重缓急
Get your priorities straight.
要我搞清轻重缓急 你开什么玩笑
"My priorities straight"? Are you kidding me?
-我没开玩笑 -我的所作所为都是为了这个国家
- No, I'm not kidding you. - Everything I do is for this country.
无一例外
Everything I do.
我想我搞得清轻重缓急 谢谢
I think I have my priorities straight, thank you.
我能想到更多爱国行为都好过
I can think of more patriotic things to do than to deliver
向总统上报假情报
fake intelligence to the President of the United...
那个情报必须上报给她
That intelligence was necessary for her
用以做任何知情决策的参考
to make any kind of informed decision moving forward
来推进这个国家
with this country.
我不会教你如何做好参谋长 大卫
I don't tell you how to be the Chief of Staff, David.
你也别对我的工作指指点点
Don't tell me how to do my job.
够了
That's enough.
大卫 让我们单独待会儿
David, give us a minute.
拜托
Please.
我的一个前辈因大规模杀伤性武器而战
A predecessor of mine went to war over WMDs
是你们中情局告诉他在那里的
that your Agency, the CIA, told him were there,
对他确认了这个事实
assured him of that fact.
我还在为这个错误情报付出代价
I'm still paying for that bad intelligence.
我们都是
We all are.
总统阁下
Madam President...
查尔斯顿 在你的监视下
Charleston, on your watch,
"信息"崛地而起
Ar Rissalah has risen up out of nothing,
法塔赫还在自♥由♥徘徊
Fatah's still roaming free,
而我英俊的儿子
and my beautiful son...
总统只不过是
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表