剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
At the same time, we will erase
近期最大的威胁
the greatest threat in recent memory.
这难道不会让参议员大吃一惊吗
Won't the senator be surprised?
中情局机密
库尔特·坦南要求见您
Kurt Tannen is here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
我想谢谢您 先生
I wanted to thank you, sir.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
你要是再叫我先生 我就解雇你
And next time you call me sir, you're fired.
你觉得我是个白♥痴♥吗
Do you think I'm an idiot?
才不是
Not at all.
你做的这一切 给我金钱
Everything you're doing, giving me money,
工作 车子 这不是在侦查我
the job, the car, it isn't reconnaissance.
这是在招募我
It's recruitment.
我竟然没有在我床上发现妓♥女♥
I'm surprised I haven't found a hooker in my bed.
你还没回家呢
Well, you haven't gone home yet.
我不明白的是 何必呢
See, what I don't get is, why bother?
你们不会接触像我这样的人
You don't reach out to someone like me
然后让我为迪拜的某个石油公♥司♥
and then have me coordinating security
做安全协调
for some oil company in Dubai.
我还想知道你要过多久才会觉得无聊
Oh, I wondered how long it would take you to get bored with that.
比我预期的要久
You lasted longer than I thought.
你想要什么 维克多
What is it you want, Victor?
很简单
Well, that's easy.
我要你告诉我一切
I want you to tell me everything
奥马尔·法塔赫和柏勒洛丰事宜
about Omar Fatah and Bellerophon.
炸♥弹♥已经处理了
The bombs are off the streets.
但牺牲了一名特区情报局官员的性命
At the price of a D.C. officer's life.
还记得我刚来这里时你最初告诉我的话吗
You remember what you first told me when I first started here?
记得 不要和情报局官员交往
Yeah, don't date officers.
你让我不要纠结于得失
You told me to never second-guess the trade-offs.
情况如何 小莫
What's going on, Mo?
菲律宾政♥府♥今天有所行动
Philippines desk had some action today.
海军陆战队在棉兰老岛和当地伊♥斯♥兰♥主义者发生了冲突
Marines were skirmishing with local Islamists in Mindanao.
-尼克就在菲律宾 -我知道
- Nick's in the Philippines. - I know.
他们找到了一具尸体 是个美国人
They found a body, an American.
-是尼克 -不是
- Nick? - No, no.
这是谁
Who is it?
菲律宾政♥府♥正在查明死者身份
Philippines desk is trying to figure that out.
我们得小心行事
We're treading lightly,
因为我们不想暴露尼克
because we don't want to compromise Nick
和法塔赫行动
and the Fatah operation.
我可以对他进行脸部识别 可是
I can run this through facial recognition, but...
血肉模糊 很难抓取信息
It's pretty fuzzy for a grab.
尼克告诉我他有事不得不去做
Nick told me there was something he had to do,
这事我还是不知情的好
something it was better that I didn't know about.
你觉得这是尼克干的吗
You think Nick did this?
如果是他干的
If he did,
如果他在未经许可的行动中杀了一个美国人
if he killed an American during an unsanctioned op,
他就再也不会回来了
he's never coming back from that.
他无论如何都完蛋了
He'll burn either way.
阿哈默德·艾哈默迪教授
感谢您对这个国家忠诚真挚的贡献...
康斯坦丝·佩顿
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表