剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
I built you an infiltration program.
当你准备好了 就回复短♥信♥
When you're ready, reply to the text.
程序会直接下载到他们的手♥机♥
The program will download straight onto their phone
让你可以控制他们手♥机♥的外部麦克风
and give you control of their external mic.
我就可以听到他们
And I'll be able to hear them.
想听多久都行
For as long as you like.
祝你追捕愉快
Happy hunting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要付费吗
Do I pay you for this?
你没在七楼
You weren't on the seventh floor.
-吃午饭去了 -跟谁
- Lunch. - With who?
怎么 你现在兼♥职♥做狗腿子了吗
What, are you moonlighting as a leash now?
我知道照片是从哪里来的了
I found out where the photos came from.
船上的守卫拍的
The guard, on the boat.
他居然不是给我们发短♥信♥的人
He's not the one texting us, though.
他把照片卖♥♥了
He sold the photos.
卖♥♥给谁
To who?
克里格集团
The Krieg Group.
听上去像是个私人军事公♥司♥
Sounds like a PMC.
说克里格是私人军事公♥司♥
Calling Krieg a private military company
就像把隐形轰炸机说成是纸飞机一样
is like comparing a stealth bomber to a paper airplane.
-有多大 -巨大
- How big? - Massive.
情况有多糟糕
How bad?
非常糟
Even more so.
我打听到发信息的人的线索了
I've got a line on the texter.
太好了 告诉我位置 我去搞定他
Great. Point me and shoot.
还不行
Not yet.
现在先放缓点
Just lay back for now.
我们现在真的处于下风了 小查
Well, we're running really low on now, Charlie.
如果克里格集团参与其中
If the Krieg Group is involved,
我们得赶快行动
then we have to move against this fast,
或者我们要开始考虑撤退战略
or we got to start considering exit strategies.
告诉我胡卡姆酋长在哪里
Tell me where Sheikh Hakam is.
告诉我点信息
Give me something.
告诉我是在洞穴 训练营
Give me a cave, a training camp,
还是在骆驼上
the back of a camel.
都可以 告诉我点信息就行
I don't care; just give me something.
告诉我他在哪里 你就可以继续你
Tell me where he is, and you get to resume your life
不让法塔赫睡觉不再有效
自豪的穆♥斯♥林♥男人的生活
as a proud Muslim man.
告诉我胡卡姆在哪里
Tell me where the Sheikh is. Huh?
高♥强♥度审讯
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is!
万物非主 唯有阿♥拉♥
There is nothing but Allah.
没有可见的进展迹象
我为你祷告
I pray for you.
万物非主 唯有阿♥拉♥
There is nothing in this world but allah.
我为你祷告
I pray for you.
情报员失去信心
告诉我胡卡姆在哪里
Tell me where the Sheikh is,
拜托
Please,
然后我就走
and I go away.
我把所有这些恐惧 痛苦都带走
And I take all of this fear and this pain with me.
拜托
Please.
黑♥马♥基地 我是黑♥马♥2-6
Darkhorse base, this is Darkhorse two-six.
我们进入降落区域了
We are inbound to the drop zone.
收到 2-6
Roger that, two-six.
右转航线090 低空飞行接近目标
Turn right to a heading of 090 for low-level inbound to target.
丁字口报告
Report Intersection Tango.
2-6报告完毕
Two-six out.
两分钟后降落
Two minutes till touchdown.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
这个没有画面 小查
The shades are drawn on this one, Charlie.
只有声音
Audio only.
黑♥马♥基地 我是黑♥马♥2-6
Darkhorse Base, this is Darkhorse two-six.
请注意 我们正飞入降落点
Be advised, we are inbound to the drop point.
两分钟后再联♥系♥ 完毕
We will make contact when we're two mikes out.
收到 2-6
Roger that, two-six.
你想和杰克·道金斯说两句的话
You want to say something to Jack Dawkins,
现在正是时候
now is the time.
不用了
No. We're good.
黑♥马♥2-6 预计一分钟抵达
Darkhorse two-six, estimated one minute to arrival.
黑♥马♥基地 我是黑♥马♥2-6
Darkhorse Base, this is Darkhorse two-six.
我们已经进入降落点
We are in to the drop point.
由于地震损害 这里无处降落
No joy for landing due to quake damage.
转移至速降绳切入
Moving to fast rope insertion.
我们到最低安全高度再联♥系♥
We'll make contact when we're on the deck.
2-6 报告完毕
Two-six out.
收到 2-6 自行行动
Roger, two-six, at your discretion.
快戴上面具
Throw on your masks!
准备好了
Locked and loaded.
准备下降 倒数计时
Prepare for descent on the numbers.
Three, two, one.
黑♥马♥基地 我是黑♥马♥2-6
Darkhorse Base, this is Darkhorse two-six.
任务完成 我们可以走了
We are mission complete. We are good to go.
我们将转移至登录区撤走
We'll move to LZ for extraction.
两分钟后再联♥系♥ 完毕
Make contact when you're two mikes out.
收到 黑♥马♥2-6
Roger that, Darkhorse two-six.
埃克斯菲尔正开往登录区 完毕
Exfil is in bound for the LZ, over.
我是美国人
Soy Americana!
我是美国人
Soy Americana!
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我也是美国人
I'm American too.
没事的
Everything is fine.
怎么了 听不到他们了
What's going on? I can't hear 'em.
黑♥马♥基地 我是黑♥马♥2-6
Darkhorse Base, this is Darkhorse two-six.
有人曝露了
We have exposure.
曝露的程度有多大
What's the extent of the exposure?
整家医院
The whole hospital.
任何离开医院的人
And anyone who left the hospital
都有可能携带了病毒
could have taken the virus with them.
那就是本地区域的六个村子了
That's half a dozen villages in the local area,
步行不超过一小时
none more than an hour by foot.
症状在12到14天内不会显现
Symptoms don't show up for 12 to 14 days.
他们就算病了也不会知道
They wouldn't even know if they were sick.
借种疫苗的时间还有多久
What's the window on inoculations?
四天
Four days.
连上了杰克
I got Jack.
杰克 包裹安全吗
Jack, is the package secure?
安全 我们要怎么处理这群人
Affirmative. What are we doing about the crowd?
当务之急是递送包裹
Top priority is the delivery of the package.
-这是命令 -仅此而已吗
- Those are the orders. - That's it?
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
给我疫苗
Get me vaccines.
我会带回来这里
I'll bring them back.
这里有世界卫生组织过来的救援人员
There's aid workers here from the W.H.O.
他们会帮忙分发
They'll help distribute.
红会在巴拿马城有个中心
Red Cross has a hub in Panama City.
他们会有疫苗
They'd have vaccines.
杰克 你们现在能撤离了
Jack, you can extract out now.
好了 我们会处理剩下的事务
All right, we will deal with the rest of it from here.
小查 我知道我要越权了
Charlie, I know I'm about to go off protocol here,
可如果我们不这么做 这些人会死吗
but are these people gonna die if we don't do this?
我只想知道这些
That's all I want to know.
还有时间处理这件事
There's still time to deal with it.
而且我不能授权你回去
And I don't--I can't authorize you to go back in.
查理 这整个任务都未经授权
Charlie, this whole mission is unauthorized.
好吧 杰克
Okay, Jack.
去吧
Go ahead.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表