剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
也许吧
Maybe it will.
-小查 -杰克
- Charlie. - Jack.
很高兴见到你 杰克
I'm always happy to see you, Jack.
但我很遗憾让你经历这些
But this, I'm so sorry you had to go through it.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
这就是工作 对吧
This is the gig, right?
他们会带你去沃尔特·里德
They'll take you to Walter Reid,
做身体♥检♥查 给你录报告
get you checked out, and debrief you.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗 先生
Ready, sir?
他还需要点消化的时间
He's gonna need some time to process.
道金斯先生经历了许多
Mr. Dawkins has been through a lot.
道金斯指挥官
Commander Dawkins.
他在转为特工的时候没有放弃军衔吗
He didn't give up his rank when he became agency?
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who the hell are you?
不好意思 我是维克多·甘特依
I'm sorry. Victor Gantry.
很高兴认识你 塔克女士
It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Tucker.
我想知道你为哪家公♥司♥工作
I'd like to know the company you work for
还有你对杰克·道金斯有什么企图
and what your interest in Jack Dawkins is.
我不为谁工作
I don't work for anyone.
我们只是碰巧在那个地区
We happened to be in the area.
我们正巧遇上了需要帮助的美国同伴
We came upon a fellow American in need.
我觉得自己是个爱国人士
I like to think of myself as a patriot.
一个非常有钱的爱国人士
A very well-funded patriot.
上帝眷顾自♥由♥市场
God bless the free market.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
我们当时在那工作
We were doing some work down there,
为一个铜矿做私人安保
private security for a copper mine.
我们的无线电发现了一个信♥号♥♥
Our radio picked up a signal,
于是我们就去查看
and we checked it out.
一个在安全频段上出现的信♥号♥♥
A signal on a secure frequency.
听上去是我会说的借口
Sounds like the kind of cover story I would give...
当然是在我经验尚浅的时候说的
when I was less experienced, of course.
你为哪家公♥司♥工作 甘特依先生
What's the company you work with, Mr. Gantry?
小查 很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, Charlie.
久仰大名
I've heard great things about you.
继续好好工作
You keep up the good work.
对不起
I'm sorry.
原谅你了
Apology accepted.
你又一次在没有保镖的情况下去散步了
You went walking without your security detail again.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me too.
-马歇尔 -你好 凯尔
- Marshall? - Hello, Kyle.
这不是格林参议员的将才吗
Well, if it isn't Senator Green's best and brightest.
谢谢你抽空见我
Thanks for meeting me.
客气 我很喜欢这个地方
Of course. Love this place.
是吧
Yeah.
你应该点杯酒 比如橙味利口酒
You should order a drink, like a triple.
那就是好消息了
Oh, so it's good news, huh?
这整一出"信息"炸♥弹♥威胁事件
Mm-hmm, this whole Ar Rissalah bomb threat.
你知道这相当于你们在往自己背上画靶子吧
You understand it's like you guys are painting targets on your back?
你们早已成为众矢之的
So many arrows, so much time.
我们在努力查出真♥相♥
Well, we're trying to get to the bottom of that.
努力
Hmm, "Trying"?
格林参议员要展开
Senator Green's gonna order an investigation
对这次危机处理不当的调查
into the mishandling of the crisis.
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
这离我们找到背包差不多才12个小时
It's been, like, 12 hours since we found that backpack.
那第二个呢
What about the second one?
你根本不知道还有第二个对吧
You didn't know about that one, did you?
对 格林还要好好整治中情局
Yeah, Green's gonna hammer the CIA too.
我刚为她写的新闻发布稿
Press release I just wrote for her.
格林参议员怎么知道第二个背包的
How does Senator Green know about a second backpack?
她不是什么都告诉我
She doesn't tell me everything.
真的吗
Really?
我想知道为什么
Well, I wonder why that is.
那我的回报是什么
So what do I get?
就为这个
For this?
我不知道 不如请你吃饭
I don't know. I'll buy you dinner.
我也没那么喜欢这个地方
I don't like this place that much.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
我想要做好
I'm trying to be good.
那样有什么乐趣
Now, what's the fun in that?
我们能再来几杯马提尼酒吗
Can we get a couple martinis here, please?
-好的 先生 就来 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. Coming right up. - Thank you.
新的一天 新的简报 对吧
New day, new brief, right?
我们是巡回乐队管理组
We are the road crew.
是摩托党 还是冷手卢克
Motorhead reference or Cool Hand Luke?
摩托党为1975年组建的英国重金属乐队
冷手卢克是1998年在田纳西纳什维尔组建的基♥督♥徒乐队
记得吗 我曾跟一船水手一起
I was on a boat with a bunch of sailors, you remember?
这俩我都很了解
I know a lot about both.
卢卡斯并不是故意搞砸的
Lucas didn't mess you up on purpose.
-不重要了 -重要
- Doesn't matter. - Yeah, it does.
我知道他又在酗酒了
I know he's drinking again.
我知道这事有一阵了
I've known for a while.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你早知道了
You knew.
对 库尔特
Yeah, Kurt.
我知道
I knew.
这不关我的事 但是你们俩有什么事吗
It's none of my business, but is something up with you two?
库尔特 我知道你喜欢我
Kurt, I know you're interested,
我也有点喜欢这点
and there is part of me that likes it,
但是这确实不关你的事
but it is none of your business.
没错
Right, yeah.
你说的对
You're right.
维克多·甘特依
Victor Gantry.
他什么背景
What do we got?
信息很少
Very, very little.
关于他近况的信息非常少
Well, very little recently.
如果你想知道1998年前的事
Anything you want before 1998,
只要去楼下取他的个人档案就好
just go down and pull his personnel files.
他曾经也是特工
He was agency?
很久以前是情报机构官员
Ages ago, case officer.
他档案里有很多黑笔划去 重新修改的内容
Lot of sharpie in his file, redacted pages.
我们查过这架飞机的注册记录
We ran the plane's registration.
飞机是在伯利兹外[拉丁美洲国家]
Plane's out of Belize.
归属于安保公♥司♥ "尽在掌握"
Security company, Controlled Outcomes.
他们就是之前搞定博科圣地组织的人
They're the guys used to light up Boko Haram.
他们在喀布尔
They had offices in Kabul,
巴格达和的黎波里都有办事处
Baghdad, and Tripoli.
"尽在掌握"的所有者是谁
Who owns Controlled Outcomes?
我还在筛选国际税收文件
I'm still sifting through international tax filings,
但到目前为止 所有线索都指向
but so far everything points to the--
克里格集团
The Krieg Group.
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah, how'd you know?
因为抢先带走道金斯更像是一次表演
Cause Dawkins' grab felt less like a rescue
而不是营救
and more like an audition.
接下来你要我怎么做 小查
How do you want me to move forward, Charlie?
找出所有你能找到的关于克里格集团的信息
Everything you can on the Krieg Group.
作为简报里很小的一部分
Bite-sized pieces for the book.
发生这事后 总统会想知道他们的信息
Potus will want to know about them after what happened.
帮小莫为简报准备所有你知道的信息就好
Just get all the info you can to Mo for the book.
好的
You got it.
小查
Charlie.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
快点
Come on.
这是哪里
Now, what the hell is this?
王国不适合我们这样的人
Kingdom is no place for men like us...
也不适合奥马尔·法塔赫
or Omar Fatah.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表