剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
你在质询时承认
During the debriefing,
你把手♥机♥给了一个已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you admitted giving a cell phone to a known terrorist,
用来提供装备和物质支援
providing equipment, material support.
这在法庭上肯定站不住脚
That will never hold up in court.
用不着站住脚
It doesn't have to.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
采访法塔赫的原始录像
The raw footage from the Fatah interview.
全部的
All of it.
我要让公民自♥由♥联盟好好查查你们
I'm going to have the ACLU all over you--
好啊 在那之前 你的资产会被冻结
Lovely. Until then, your assets are frozen,
你会上禁飞名单
you're on the no-fly list,
而且你要再这么自作聪明的回答一回
and you're one smart-assed answer away
就等着进特区拘留中心吧
from ending up in the dc detention center.
你真会这么做
You'd really do this?
是啊 我真会这么做
Yes, I would really do this.
我能跟洛根先生单独说几句吗
May I have a moment alone with Mr. Logan?
当然
Of course.
你说你一直都直言不讳
You said you were being candid and forthcoming.
其实不然
You weren't.
法塔赫是在利用你 洛根先生
Fatah is using you, Mr. Logan.
他把你从大街上抓走 让你直面死亡
He snatched you up off of the streets, made you face death,
然后向你展示他有饶你不死的能力
so that he could show you he has the power to spare your life,
你就会觉得受到了恩惠 对他万分感激
so you would feel grateful, beholden, indebted to him,
而且这个手段奏效了
and it's working.
你在包庇一个杀人狂魔
You're protecting a mass murderer.
男人 女人 孩子
Men, women, children...
谁反对他都得死
everyone who opposes him dies.
请你帮帮我
Please, help me.
剩下的没什么了
There's nothing there.
宽带网络广播新闻
就是些花絮
It's just b-roll.
倒茶
Serving tea.
快进播放
Fast forward through it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
法塔赫跟你有什么纠葛 塔克小姐
What sort of intrigue does Fatah have with you, Ms. Tucker?
有一次我试图杀他
I tried to kill him once.
他把这当成私人恩怨
He took it personally.
他说你有个分♥析♥师的脑子
He said you had the mind of an analyst
和一颗特工的心
and the heart of an operator,
你回来找我的事
and that you coming back to find me
也在计划之内
would be exactly how things played out.
什么
What?
他保证对我开诚布公
He promised to be open and honest with me,
而我保证要给你带一条消息
and I promised to deliver you a personal message.
你曾是负责法塔赫的靶向分♥析♥师
You were the targeting analyst assigned to Fatah?
职业习惯
Force of habit.
我是个记者 我善于拼凑细节
I'm a reporter. I connect dots.
你的目标 法塔赫
Your target, Fatah,
在喀布尔袭击了佩顿的护卫队
attacks the Payton convoy in Kabul
杀了你未婚夫
and kills your fiance.
我听说现在有关于喀布尔袭击的
Now I hear there's this senate subcommittee report
参议院工作小组报告
about the Kabul attack
里面显然有一些非常令人抓狂的内容
that apparently has some very powerful panties in a twist,
而袭击的策划者本人
and the mastermind behind the attack itself
在偷偷传话
is passing notes in class,
给你
to you.
到最后这件事会变得多不堪
How dirty does this thing get at the end of the day?
不是我在被问话
I'm not the one being interviewed here.
没错
Yeah.
但等到报告正式发布
But when this report is officially released,
你会是的
you will be,
而我就是那个采访你的人
and I'll be the one asking the questions.
法塔赫给我的消息是什么
What is Fatah's message to me?
他说
He said,
飞马座展翅高飞
"Pegasus takes wing."
你到底跟她父亲说了什么
What exactly did you say to her father?
我说
I said,
"先生 真抱歉我对您女儿无礼"
"Sir, I am truly sorry we disrespected your daughter."
老牌的南方魅力啊
Good ol' southern charm, huh?
还没失手过
Oh, it ain't failed me yet.
好吧
All right.
你有什么需要
Now what do you want,
在我醉得说不出"好的"前告诉我
before I'm too drunk to say yes?
法塔赫的采访
The Fatah interview.
我要你禁播
I need you to kill it.
我做不到
I can't do it.
网络是你掌管的 朱尔斯
You own the network, Jules.
你可以为所欲为
You can do whatever you want.
但我不想禁播
Then I don't want to.
你的总统需要你的帮助
Your president's asking for your help.
为什么不行
What's the problem?
你让我帮你们践踏媒体的自♥由♥
You want me to step on freedom of the press as a favor?
不行 现在你想讨价还价 好啊
I say no. Now you want to horse trade? Great.
我想在工作小组报告发布前
I want a look inside the subcommittee report
看到它的内容
defore it's released.
报告是密封的 所以...
Well, it's sealed, so--
有人能拿得到
Somebody got their hands on some of it.
你就是那个促成喀布尔之行的人 是吧
You were the one pushing for that trip to Kabul, weren't you?
是的
Yes.
我是
I was.
康斯坦丝·佩顿是战绩丰厚的老兵
Constance payton's a decorated veteran,
而且我想提醒选民
and I wanted to remind the voting public
和她之前四个总统不同
that unlike four of the last five presidents,
她是真的在为这个国家奋斗
she actually fought for this country.
这个政♥治♥策略差点要了她的命
Well, that political maneuver almost cost her her life.
也为她在两周之后赢得了胜利
And it won her the primary two weeks later.
代价是失去儿子
At the loss of her son.
你真要这么直白吗
You really gonna be that obvious?
好吧 大卫
All right, David.
那跟我说说 你私底下的想法
Then comment for me. You, off-record.
她儿子的死
Did the death of her son
有没有推动她登上总统宝座
propel her to the highest office in the land?
这是计划外的政♥治♥资本
It was unintended political capital.
我们有没有在竞选中获得优势
Did we gain the advantage in that race?
怎么会没有
How could we not?
她是更想让儿子回来 还是更想治理国家
Would she rather have her son back or be running this country?
你怎么看 朱尔斯
What do you think, Jules?
我不会告诉你我怎么看
I'm not gonna say what I think,
在你醉的可以给我一拳的时候
when you're just drunk enough to take a swing at me.
我不会禁播这次采访
I'm not killing the story.
好啊
Okay.
你行
Fine.
你狠
Fine.
咱们做个交易
We trade.
这是什么
What's this?
一张更劲爆新闻的欠条
It's an I.O.U. for a bigger story.
打死艾伦·佩顿的枪
The gun that killed Aaron Payton
属于一个中情局特工
is linked to a CIA operator.
没错
Yup.
我告诉我的老板 美国总统
I told my boss, the leader of the free world,
我会保守秘密
that I would keep a lid on that.
这证明了我有多信任你 朱尔斯
That's how much I trust you, Jules.
谢谢你的信任 但这不算重要
And I appreciate that, but it doesn't matter.
他是中情局的 所以他的身份是机密的
He's CIA. His identity would therefore be confidential
可以从别的故事中杜撰出来
and redacted from any story.
我知道他的名字
I know his name.
你也会知道 如果你禁播法塔赫的采访
You will, too, if you kill the Fatah interview.
只是现在有效
Just for now.
那是很大的料
That's a big get.
确实是很大的料
It's a really big get.
还非常的不合法
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表