剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
It's also very illegal.
为此干杯
Cheers to that.
干杯
Cheers to that.
格林参议员 总统阁下
Senator Green, ma'am.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Jill.
先生们 我再通知你们
Gentlemen, I'll keep your apprised.
谢谢你过来 参议员
Thank you for coming, senator.
这是什么
What's this?
如果你改道这条石油管道
If you re-route this pipeline,
会让我的州失去数千个工作机会
it's gonna cost my state thousands of jobs.
这一令马上生效
The order takes effect immediately.
是因为什么 总统阁下
What is this, ma'am?
你随便怎么编都行
You can frame it however you like,
报复也好 惩罚也行
from payback to retribution.
我知道是你泄漏了参议院报告里的内容
I know you leaked portions of that senate report.
你能接触到
You had proximity,
更重要的是 你有动机
and more importantly, you had motive.
几周后 不管有没有泄漏
In a few weeks, that report
那份报告都会公之于众
will be made public with or without the leak.
那时候 凯尔 你可以直接来找我
Then, Kyle, you could have come to me directly,
但政♥治♥上那对你无益
but it wouldn't have benefited you politically to do that.
对吧
Would it?
我利用它作为政♥治♥筹码
I used it as leverage,
我同时也提醒了你
and I gave you a heads up at the same time.
你隐瞒 并且撒谎了
You withheld, and you lied.
你儿子被注册在
Your son was killed
中♥央♥情报局名下的武器杀害了
by a CIA-registered weapon.
查尔斯顿·塔克
Charleston Tucker,
也效力于中情局
of that same CIA,
每天都坐在你身边
sits next to you every day.
这里有隐瞒和欺骗
There is withholding and lying,
是的 甚至有背叛
and yes, even treachery going on here...
但罪人不是我
But not by me.
尼克·维拉和小查以前
Nick Vera and Charlie's relationship was,
及现在的关系不仅仅是工作上的
and is, more than just professional.
日安 总统阁下
Good day, Madam president.
七层
情报总局 国家特勤局
奥马尔
So, Omar,
清白的历史 全新的开始
Clean slate, fresh start.
你激动吗
You excited?
去检举其他的穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Hm, to inform on other Muslims?
去停止那些劫持穆♥斯♥林♥世界的激进主义
To stop the radical influences who have hijacked Islam.
你会是个很好的线人 改变的工具
You will be an asset of good, an instrument of change.
你的家庭会得到援助
Your family will be provided for.
你妻子的疾病会得到治疗
Your wife will receive treatment for her illness.
我们会帮助你 奥马尔
We will help you, Omar.
如果你帮助我们的话
If you help us,
帮助我们是指交出胡卡姆酋长
and helping us is turning over Sheikh Hakam.
我会成为兄弟的叛徒
I will be a betrayer of my brothers.
-这就是你们让我做的 -不是
- That's what you're asking me. - No.
你拯救生命
You will save lives.
你兄弟们的和我的
Your brothers and mine.
你会像解放者
You will act as a liberator.
我们会让你被冲到叙利亚海滩上
We're gonna wash you up on a shore in Syria,
塔尔图斯附近
Outside of Tartus.
你的淤青及身上的伤
Your bruises and the damage to your body
可以为你打很多掩护
will tell most of the story.
剩下的你可以自己编
You can invent the rest.
我要怎么联♥系♥你们
How will I contact you?
他没有效忠我们
We don't have him.
他没有效忠我们
We don't have him.
他效忠我们了
We have him.
他被招募进来了
He's been recruited.
他不会拿钱
He won't take money.
我们完全不能控制他
We have zero control.
小查 他不是线人
Charlie, he's not an asset.
他只会说出或做出任何
He's just gonna say or do whatever he can
能让他走下这条船的事
to get off this boat.
他太骄傲了
He has too much honor.
他不会为了减轻审讯去骗我们
He wouldn't lie to us just to lessen these interrogations.
我研究他很多年了
I've been studying him for years.
我知道什么能让他给情报
I know what makes him tick.
他被招募了
He's recruited.
你 你太急于求成了
You're--you're hammering this too hard.
你不能看到我所看到的
You're not seeing what I'm seeing.
他已经证明自己了
He's already proven himself.
他把叙利亚的牢房♥告诉我们了
He gave us the Syrian cell.
现在他们都入土了
Now they're dead in the dirt.
他们是极端崇拜者
They were wannabes.
供出他们来说服我们很容易
They were easy to give up to rope us in.
那有可行性 是法塔赫的高级情报
It was actionable, high-level intelligence from Fatah.
他是我们的人
He's ours.
你还把谁加进这次行动了
Who else are you reading into this OP?
只有布莱克指挥官
Just Director Blake.
我们三个是唯一知道行动信息的人
The three of us will be the only ones with operational knowledge.
法塔赫的线人代号♥会是飞马座
Fatah's asset code name will be Pegasus.
他会失去的比你想像的要多得多
He has more to lose than you think.
我们也是
So do we.
有什么发现
What you got?
二十多分钟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥喝茶
20-some odd minutes of riveting footage
引人入胜的画面后
of terrorists drinking tea,
然后开始变得有趣了
and then it gets interesting.
这里是摄像师 洛根的同事阿尔
There's the cameraman, Logan's buddy Al.
我们做了点调查
So we did a little digging.
其实是很多调查
It was actually a lot of digging.
我们做了面部识别
We, uh, did some facial recognition.
这是胡卡姆酋长
This is of a training camp
七年前的训练营
of Sheikh Hakam's from seven years ago.
是同一个人
It's the same guy.
问题是 洛根在耍我们吗
Question is, did Logan game us?
不是
No.
不是 法塔赫在耍我们
No, Fatah did.
洛根不是被绑♥架♥了
Logan wasn't kidnapped.
他被看中 作为标志被带入
He was targeted and brought in as a mark.
阿尔是法塔赫的的人
Al was Fatah's plant.
好了 我们需要这张脸的圣名
All right. We need a god-given name to go with the face.
我们赶紧找出这个人
Let's find this guy fast.
现在发生了这一切
With everything that's happening now,
你真的认为我们该去卡塔尔吗
do you think we really should be taking the trip to Qatar?
是啊 那些基地很重要
Yeah. Those bases are important.
另外 知道报告泄露就改变一切
Besides, changing anything in the wake of the report leak
可能会被做是滥用权力
could be seen as giving it too much power.
那好
So, all right.
小查和莫林会去那给我们做简报
Charlie and Maureen will be there to brief us.
戴维斯大使 海军上将弗莱
Ambassador Davis, Admiral Frye. Good.
我猜凯尔·格林不会在名单里
I assume Kyle Green will be taken off.
-你猜对了 -好 很好
- You assume correctly. - Okay, good.
最好跟她保持距离
She's best kept at a distance.
你知道格林参议员跟我说什么了吗
You know what Senator Green said to me?
她说小查
She said that Charlie
和这个尼克·维拉间
and this Nick Vera
有恋情
are romantically involved.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
我信任查尔斯顿
I believe in Charleston.
我问的不是这个 总统阁下
Well, that's not what I asked, ma'am.
你问的是什么 大卫
What are you asking, David?
马上开除查尔斯顿·塔克
Fire Charleston Tucker immediately.
是的
Yeah.
总统阁下 我的工作就是让你不受伤害
Ma'am, my job is to shield you from harm
让你的盲点变得清晰
and to keep your blind spots clear.
查尔斯顿·塔克对这两样是最直接的威胁
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表