剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
- Maureen? - Yeah.
测谎结果
心率不稳定 呼吸急促
The heart rate erratic, breath labored.
吸毒出轨的丈夫测的结果都比她好
Coked-out cheating husbands give better polys than this.
绝不会是莫林 她...
Maureen would never. She--
懂了 看这里
Yeah. Look right here.
在被问及是否对同事有"性趣"后
Her results only go off the rails after the question
她的结果才开始出现偏差
about sexual interest in a coworker.
莫林很注重隐私
Maureen is intensely private.
她喜欢谁甚至都没告诉过我
She hasn't even told me who she has a thing for.
想象一下她知道上司见到结果时的感受
Imagine how she felt knowing her boss would see the answer.
她的心跳当然会加速
Of course her heart rate rose.
她没在撒谎 雷 她只会觉得很尴尬
She wasn't lying, Ray. She was just embarrassed.
你和她走得太近了 查理
You're way too close to her, Charlie.
没法看清♥真♥♥相♥
You can't even see it.
听着 我会再把詹姆斯女士找回来
Hey, look, I'll bring Ms. James back in,
让她重做一遍测谎
and I'll let her re-poly.
不
No.
查尔斯顿 她的测谎没通过 不配作你的闺蜜
Charleston, she doesn't get a pass for being your best friend.
不 雷 不是莫林干的
No, Ray, it's not Maureen.
我知道是谁一直在给我发那些消息了
I know who's been sending me those texts.
中♥央♥情报局
关门坐吧
Shut the door and take a seat.
你从哪里弄来的这张照片 库尔特
Where did you get this photo, Kurt?
-目前确认三人死亡吗 -对
- We've got three confirmed dead so far? - Yes.
有纳瓦罗局长的消息吗
Any word on Director Navarro?
没
No.
你通过了测谎
You passed your polygraph.
一小时前
结果毫无瑕疵
Perfect results.
心率稳定 呼吸平稳
Steady heart rate. Steady breathing.
那个"没"被登记为真话
That "No" registered as truth,
可其实不然 对吧
but it isn't, is it?
你抓到卢卡斯上班时喝酒
You caught Lucas drinking at work.
他求我帮他保密
He asked me not to say anything.
我了解你 库尔特
I know you, Kurt.
你很不会撒谎
You're a terrible liar.
你通过测谎的唯一途径就是
The only way for you to beat a poly is...
作弊
By cheating.
中情局老把戏了 库尔特
Old CIA trick, huh, Kurt?
鞋里藏个图钉
Thumb tack in the shoe?
踩上去保持你的基准线稳定
Step on the point to keep your baseline steady,
不管问题是什么 每个答案
and every answer, regardless of the question,
都会被登记为实话 对吧
registers as truth, right?
你给我发了那些 是不是
You texted me that, didn't you?
你知道我看到这张照片时是怎么想的吗
Do you have any idea what I thought when I saw this photo?
你跟维拉和谋杀了你未婚夫的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在一起
You and Vera with the terrorist who murdered your fiance?
就我所知 你策划了那次护卫队袭击
For all I knew, you planned that convoy attack.
你还真信 库尔特
You actually believe that, Kurt?
我当时不知道该相信什么 小查
I didn't know what to believe, Charlie.
你以为我为什么要发那些短♥信♥
Why do you think I sent those texts?
我只是想给你机会说出真♥相♥
I wanted to give you a chance to tell the truth.
你说出来了 于是我就不再发了
And you did. And I stopped texting.
这照片是谁给的 库尔特
Who gave you the photograph, Kurt?
你得相信我 查理
You have to believe me, Charlie.
-我一直是站在你这边的 -照片是谁给的
- I've always been on your side. - Who gave you the photograph?
我没告诉任何人柏勒洛丰行动 长官
I didn't tell anyone about Bellerophon, sir.
-行动计划没有泄露 -照片是谁给你的
- The op is clean. - Who gave you the photograph?
-长官 行动是安全的 -照片谁给的 库尔特
- Sir, the op is clean. - Who gave you the photo, Kurt?
凯尔·格林
Kyle Green.
我和她助手是大学校友
I went to college with her assistant.
找我容易得很
I was an easy target.
你居然为了一名参议员对我设下圈套
You ran a sting op on me for a senator?
接下来由我审吧 查尔斯顿
I'll take it from here, Charleston.
好了 库尔特
All right, Kurt.
接下来会这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
-这是从哪里来的 -凯尔·格林给的
- Where did you get this? - Kyle Green.
她认为中情局可能利用奥马尔·法塔赫
She thinks the CIA may have orchestrated the convoy attack
策划了那次护卫队袭击
using Omar Fatah to do it.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
It sounds insane, I know,
但她在现场发现了中情局的武器
but she's got a CIA weapon on the scene.
-这张照片在报告中吗 -还不在
- Is this photograph in the report? - Not yet.
凯尔要到查出事实真♥相♥后才会放进报告
Kyle's holding it until she can figure out what it means.
我要试着弄清你和凯尔·格林之间
Well, I'm trying to figure out what all this coziness
这种关系意味着什么
between you and Kyle Green means.
这意味着我在寻找艾伦死的真♥相♥
It means I'm looking for answers about Aaron.
这意味着我从未停止寻找
It means I've never stopped looking.
可你已经知道了
But you already know.
-你之前就见过这张照片了 对吧 -没
- You've seen this before, haven't you? - No.
还有 你看到查理和杀死我们儿子的
Yet, you're not surprised to see Charlie
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在一起时丝毫不吃惊
with the terrorist who killed our son.
我之前还为你辩解了
I defended you.
我告诉凯尔她相信你对这事知情才是疯了
I told Kyle she was insane to believe you knew about this.
大卫·派翠克还有可能 他会不惜一切遮丑
D.P., maybe, he'd do anything to cover up a scandal,
可我的妻子绝不会对我们儿子的死因保密
but my wife would never keep the lid on the death of our son
不管有谁牵扯其中
no matter who was implicated.
我为你辩解是对的吗
Was I right to defend you?
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
马歇尔 你不理解我...
Marshall, you don't understand what I--
我不理解
I don't understand
是因为我没有陷入漫天谎言之中
because I'm not read into the web of lies.
是因为你不是总统
Because you are not the president.
这些天 茜茜 幸好我不是总统
And these, days, Cece, thank god for that.
我不理解
I don't understand.
你们追踪胡卡姆酋长好几年了
You've been hunting Sheikh Hakam for years.
没错 我们想要胡卡姆
Oh, yeah, we want Hakam.
问题在于你
The problem is you.
我们知道你在美国境内
We know you have an active Ar Rissalah cell
有个活跃的"信息"核心组织
inside the United States.
我们知道你有所计划
We know you're planning something.
在这个计划破产前
Until the lid is blown off that plot
也在"信息"失效前
and Ar Rissalah is null and void,
我们都没有交易
we have no deal.
我和美国核心组织没有任何关系
I have nothing to do with the American cell.
你是胡卡姆的二把手
You're Hakam's second-in-command.
现在你没法辩称自己没有权利
You can't plead powerlessness now.
权利是个谜
Power's a myth.
你看着
你是个无比忠诚的战士
你已经让胡卡姆酋长非常骄傲了
权利是个谜
Power is a myth.
你不能带走徽章
You'll need to leave your badge
和任何情报局身份证明
and any agency identification behind.
请你只带走个人物品
Only personal effects, please.
算了 我都留下吧
Forget it. Just keep it all.
纳瓦罗局长撤销了库尔特的安全许可
Director Navarro revoked Kurt's security clearances.
他完了
He's done.
没想到会发生这事
Never would have seen this coming.
小达还有可能
Dash, maybe.
我把这话当做赞赏了
Take that as a compliment.
太意想不到了
It just doesn't track.
他是第三代情报局官员
He was third generation agency.
他并没死 只不过是...
He's not dead, guys, he's just--
只不过是什么 小查
Just what, Charlie?
这是个玻璃鱼缸
This is a fishbowl.
现在他在鱼缸外叭达叭达地跳动
Now he's flopping around on the outside.
塔克女士
Ms. Tucker?
史黛西·多佛的确有问题
You were right about Stacy Dover.
我们这就把她带来
We're bringing her in.
在"信息"自♥拍♥照之前的两周
Two weeks before the A.R. selfie,
史黛西·多佛和詹姆斯·威尔考克斯
both Stacy Dover and James Wilcox
都收到了红木书林发来的这封邮件
received this email from Redwood Books
邀请他们购买♥♥《尤里乌斯·凯撒》一书
inviting them to purchase a copy of Julius Caesar.
红木书林提供您莎士比亚的名著折扣
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表