剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
任凭哥伦比亚叛军处置
stranded at the mercy of Colombian rebels.
这个人救过我的命
This man saved my life.
我明白 总统阁下
I know, ma'am.
南方司令部准备好派海豹四队进入
Southcom has SEAL team four ready to go in.
进哪里
Go in where?
拉美分部初步情报显示
Preliminary intel from Latin America division
他们藏身达连湾地堑的丛林中
has them in the Darien Gap jungle.
第七页有关于哥伦比亚革命武装力量的
Page seven gives the rundown
从属关系 线人和领导阶层的纲要
of FARC's affiliations, assets, and leadership.
没有第七页啊 詹姆斯小姐
There is no page seven, Ms. James.
好吧
Um, okay.
很不好意思
That's very embarrassing.
很抱歉 阁下
I apologize, madam.
关于道金斯的情报我走时才来
The intel about Dawkins came in last minute,
但这不是借口
but that's no excuse.
-尽快把情报拿过来 -当然
- Get me that intel ASAP. - Of course.
道金斯的处境到底有多危险
Just how much danger is Dawkins in?
他们不会杀他
They'll keep him alive
只要他们觉得能拿到赎金
as long as they think there's a ransom in play.
他们还有其他要求
They've asked for several other considerations as well--
释放政♥治♥犯等等
release of political prisoners and so on.
咱们就就假装配合
Let's look like we're playing ball.
尽快把他救出来
Get him the hell out of there.
是 长官 我会告诉她这个情况
Yes, sir, I will inform her of the situation.
是杰克吗
Is it Jack?
特区防爆小组刚移除一个
D.C. bomb squad just removed a suspicious backpack
华盛顿纪念碑旁的可疑背包
at the Washington Monument.
包上画着"信息"的标志
It had the Ar Rissalah symbol drawn on it.
-装着炸♥弹♥ -不 是空的
-Loaded? - no, it was empty.
可能是个警告或威胁 甚至是玩笑
Could be a warning or a threat or maybe even a joke.
纪念碑是"信息"一张照片里的内容
The monument was one of the Ar Rissalah photographs.
-是的 总统阁下 -你怎么看
- Yes, ma'am. - what do you think?
这是不是对国家迫在眉睫的威胁
Is this an imminent threat on the homeland?
我不知道 总统阁下 分♥析♥数据还没到
I don't know, ma'am. The analytics aren't there yet.
你直觉是什么 詹姆斯
What's your gut say, James?
我觉得现在下任何定论
I think it would be premature
都还为时过早 总统阁下
to land on any one theory, ma'am.
就这样
That's it?
总统阁下
Ma'am--
好吧
Of course.
谢谢你 詹姆斯小姐
Thank you, Ms. James.
谢谢您 总统阁下
Thank you, Madam President.
你怎么看
What do you think?
像这样的照片还有很多吧
I mean, there's thousands of those photographs out there, right?
还会有多少个背包出现
How many backpacks?
总统阁下 你我都明白我不是
Madam president, I think we both know that I'm not
你现在应该咨♥询♥的人
the person you're seeking counsel from right now.
我可以一抒己见
I could give you my two cents,
但我的含金量怎么比得过小查的见解
but what's that worth against Charlie's line of credit?
好啊 小查
Hey, Charlie.
信不信由你 见到你我真的很高兴
Believe it or not, I am actually glad to see you.
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
见到你我也很高兴
I'm actually glad to see you too.
-真奇怪 -真奇怪
-Weird. - Weird.
你回来可真会挑日子 小查
You picked a hell of a day to come back, Charlie.
华盛顿纪念碑发生了炸♥弹♥恐吓
Bomb scare at the Washington Monument.
我听说了
I heard.
真的是"信息"还是模仿者所为
Legitimate Ar Rissalah threat or copycat?
联邦调查局也想知道
FBI wants to know the same thing.
-他们派斯科特特工协助调查 -好的
-They're sending agent Scott to coordinate. - good.
但愿你那接近法塔赫的情报员
Hopefully, your case officer near Fatah
可以给些启发
can shed some light.
我能跟你们说几句吗
Can I talk to you guys for a minute?
我知道你们已经听说柏勒洛丰的事了
I know you've already been read in on Bellerophon,
但我想让你们从我这听到
but I want you to hear it from me,
因为我觉得我在骗我的朋友们
because I feel like I've been lying to my friends,
事实是
and the truth is,
法塔赫做我和尼克的线人已经三年了
I ran Fatah for three years with Nick Vera.
我原来不能告诉你们
I couldn't tell you before
是因为这是私下进行未被批准的行动
because it was an off-the-books, unsanctioned op.
但我认为这是正确之举
But I believed it was the right thing--
对国家的唯一正确之举
the only thing-- to do for the country.
-你不用向我们澄清任何事 -用的
You don't have to justify anything to us. - Yes, I do.
你们是我的朋友 我的老战友
You're my friends, my comrades in arms.
所以我需要这么做
So yes, I do.
现在 今天
Right now, today,
我在协助柏勒洛丰目标行动
I'm coordinating the Bellerophon targeting operation.
一旦尼克告诉我他发现胡卡姆酋长
When I hear from Nick that he has Sheikh Hakam in his sights,
我们就一起指挥进攻
We'll coordinate the strike together.
很抱歉我没能早些告诉你们
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.
我也不想知道
I couldn't care less.
能找到法塔赫和胡卡姆就算赢了
Yeah, let's just air out Fatah and Hakam and call it a win.
我能看看今天的简报吗
Can I see today's brief?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
首要事件是杰克·道金斯
Top of book is Jack Dawkins.
哥伦比亚革命武装力量枪扫了他所在的监狱
FARC lit up the prison he was in,
把他抓到了达连湾地堑中
dragged him into the Darien Gap.
他们要1千万美金 否则就杀了他
They want $10 million, or they'll kill him.
叫你呢...大蛇
你迷路了
你看着像迷路了
毒贩子方向感不强啊
桥在哪里
咱们不能涉水过河
你怕鱼...
如果你怕水虎鱼 就找只野猪
找什么
野猪
丛林野猪
在上游抓一只然后扔到河里
水虎鱼是团队行动的
它们之间不争抢 只是随大流捕食
便宜了下游的人
我说的对吧
没准我们把你扔进去
那就这么办吧
找只野猪
拜托
就一点
指挥官 我听见枪声 你没事吧
指挥官 你在吗
达连湾地堑里没有水虎鱼 傻叉
There are no piranhas in Darien Gap, dumb ass.
一个月出现了20次炸♥弹♥恐吓
We get 20 bomb scares a month,
只要把那该死的马头画在包上
But you put the damn horse head on the backpack,
从联邦调查局到国土安♥全♥局♥都得
and you got everyone from the bureau to homeland
防患于未然
boarding up the windows.
你懂的
You know the drill.
接下来给你看的是绝密信息
What I'm about to show you is eyes only.
这是完整编制还是部分的
Is this full or partial compilation?
只有我们最关注的
Just our favorites.
一共有多少照片
How many photos total?
截至昨日 二十多万张吧
As of yesterday, a little over 200,000.
如今在网上爆红
It's become an internet phenomenon.
世风日下啊
Sick world.
为什么最关注这些照片
So why are these your favorites?
这些照片中 拍照的人犯了错误
Well, in these photos, the shutterbugs made mistakes.
业余选手就是"讨人喜欢"
Got to love an amateur.
这张拍到了一只手
This one has a hand in it.
这张
And this one
拍照者的模样 从车窗上映出来了
has the photographer's face reflected in the car window.
让反♥恐♥委♥员♥会♥
Get CTC to run this face
检索所有识别系统进行脸部识别
through every recognition system we have.
资料也会发给你们的分♥析♥员
We'll send the feed to your analysts too,
让他们比对纪念碑周围的监控录像
so they can run it against the security cameras from the monument.
背包放在盲点位置 摄像头没拍到
Cameras got nothing. Bag was in a blind spot.
好 那我们继续在照片里找线索
All right, we'll work our photos.
华盛顿纪念碑那边有多少张照片 厄尔
How many we got of the Washington Monument, Earl?
大概一万七千多张
About 17... thousand.
你让我在总统面前糗大了 卢卡斯
You killed me with POTUS, Lucas.
我接任工作的第一天 你就给我添乱子
One of my first days on the job, and you spin me out?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
简报中 你那部分少了两页
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表