剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
杰克
Jack.
总统阁下
Ma'am.
你怎么样了
How are you?
很累
Tired.
能回来真好
It's good to be home.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you home.
我亏欠你
I owe you.
国家亏欠你 杰克
The nation owes you, Jack.
我不想要奖章 总统阁下 我知道
I don't want a medal, ma'am. I mean, I know it's--
我到这来不是给你颁奖章的 杰克
I'm not here to give you a medal, Jack.
我是来跟你道歉的 军人间的
I'm here to give you an apology, soldier to soldier.
我们在喀布尔打得很艰难
We got hit hard in Kabul.
你把我救出来了
You got me out.
把我带到了安全的地方
You got me to a safe place.
我作为总指挥
As commander in chief,
没能遵守作战的第一原则
I was unable to keep the first rule of combat.
绝不落下一个士兵
Leave no man behind.
我把你落下了 杰克
I left you behind, Jack.
对此 我深表无可挽回的歉意
And for that, I am deeply and irrevocably sorry.
接受道歉 总统阁下
Apology accepted, Madam President.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
我什么时候能回去工作
So when can I go back to work?
我让小达在帮你收集所有他能收集到的
Hey, I've got Dash gathering all the information he can
关于克里格集团的信息
on the Krieg Group for you.
第一顾客明早会想听到的
First customer will want that tomorrow.
你不需要再这么做了 小查
You don't need to do that anymore, Charlie.
我知道了 小莫 抱歉
Oh, I know, Mo. I'm sorry.
我只是想帮帮你
I'm just trying to help you out.
不 我明白 只是这太愚蠢了
No, I know. It's just--it's silly.
你就是西哈诺[大鼻子情圣]
I mean, you're playing Cyrano.
我去那里汇报 说出你的话
I go in there, and I have your words
脑里想着你的观点 太荒谬了
and your thoughts in my head, and it's just obvious.
我不该给她做简报 她想你给她做
I shouldn't be briefing her. She wants you.
你有经验
You have a history.
总结又快
You have a shorthand.
现在不再是了
Not anymore.
小查 她想你继续给她做简报
Charlie, she wants you back.
她只是 不知道怎么说出口
She just-- she doesn't know how to say it.
-我今天辞去了简报员的职务 -莫林
- I resigned today as briefer. - Maureen.
就是不适合我
It just didn't feel right to me.
就像穿了姐姐的文胸一样
It was like wearing your sister's bra.
我们就能各司其职修订简报了
Now we can put the book together the right way.
所有人马上到行动中心
I need everybody in the ops center right now.
确保情况属实 好吗
Make sure it's verified, all right?
我们找到匹配的了
We got a match.
照片 我们找到第一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
The photos, we found our first terrorist.
有面部倒影的那个吗
The reflection of the face?
不是 手部的
Nope, the hand.
大峡谷
The Grand Canyon.
你的部下斯科特让调查局查了
Your buddy Scott had the Bureau trace
血管模式
the vascular patterns.
它们比指纹更精确
They're more definitive than a fingerprint.
好 这个女孩叫什么名字
All right, well, what's our girl's name?
亚伯丁高中年刊
史黛西·多佛
史黛西·多佛究竟是谁啊
Who the hell is Stacy Dover?
学中东文化的女学生联谊会女孩
Sorority girl who studies middle eastern cultures.
我对东西方的误解感兴趣
I'm interested in the misunderstood.
是啊 有些人会说他们都压♥迫♥女性
Yeah, some would say they both oppress women.
有些人可能是错的
And some would be wrong.
我得走了 谢谢你的笔记
I got to go. Thanks for the notes.
θπK社团
Hey, so Theta Pi Kappa,
他们真的让你写明年目标吗
do they really make you write down your goals for the year?
就是个保证而已
It's a pledge thing.
不是坏事 让你能集中精力
It's not bad. Gives you focus.
那你的是什么
So what are yours?
所有科目都拿"A" 交一些新朋友
Get all "A"S, make new friends,
得个男友吗
score a boyfriend?
我的目标是更大的那种
My goal is sort of a big one.
我想真正去影响世界
I want to make a real difference in the world.
真真正正的影响
Like, a real one.
你想跟我谈话吗 总统阁下
You asked to speak to me, ma'am?
是的
Yes.
过来一起坐 小查
Come sit with me, Charlie.
我刚看望过杰克·道金斯了
I was just visiting Jack Dawkins.
他怎么样
How is he doing?
他累坏了 还渴望重回战场
He's exhausted, dying to get back in the field.
那就是杰克啊
That's Jack.
我们让他失望了
We let him down.
我们让他困在
We left him stranded
巴拿马的监狱
in a Panamanian prison.
他像赌博筹码一样被夺走了
And he got snatched up like a poker chip.
私人公♥司♥介入 把事情解决了
A private company goes in, gets the job done.
是克里格集团 总统阁下
The Krieg Group, ma'am.
他们的员工是由前军队人员
They're staffed by ex-military
及前情报局人员组成的
and ex-intelligence officers.
由一个叫维克多·甘特里的
Run by a former CIA case officer
前情报局官员领导
named Victor Gantry.
团队正在搜寻他们的信息
The team is researching them now.
我很好奇
I'm intrigued.
我想了解他们更多的信息
I'd like to know more about them.
怎么个好奇法 总统阁下
Intrigued how, ma'am?
我只是欣赏这家公♥司♥
I just appreciate this firm's ability
在规则外出彩的能力
to color outside the lines.
还不被抓住
And not get caught.
放在你明天的简报里给我看
Put it in your brief for me tomorrow.
这算是邀请吗 总统阁下
Is that an invitation, ma'am?
是
It is.
战线已经划好了
Battle lines are being drawn.
尽管我很需要同盟
As much as I may need allies,
但更甚的是 我需要朋友
even more so, I need my friends.
我很荣幸 总统阁下
I'd be honored, ma'am.
照片查得怎么样
So where are we on the photographs?
我们识别出了一个大学生
We've identified a college student,
史黛西·多佛
Stacy Dover.
调查局和国安局认为这只不过是
Bureau and homelands think it's nothing--
无伤大雅的恶作剧
a harmless prank.
我倾向于相反的看法
I'm inclined to think otherwise.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表