剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第四集
《政局风云》前情提要
Previous on State of Affairs...
有人一直给我发短♥信♥ 含含糊糊的
I've been receiving texts, cryptic texts,
比如"我知道你做过什么"
like, "They know what you did."
我认为分♥析♥师不应该
I don't think analysts should get
接近可能会有价值的线人
anywhere near potential assets.
他是胡卡姆酋长的左右手
He is second or third in command behind Sheikh Hakam,
我会让他开口的
and I am gonna break him.
你这么做是违法的
What you're doing is illegal.
我可不是特工
Hey, I'm not agency on this one!
我刚刚告诉你我抓到了阿卜杜勒·法塔赫
I just told you I've got Abdel Fatah.
-我认识道金斯 -他很不错
- I know Dawkins. - He's good.
或许还能顺便抓到胡卡姆酋长
Maybe even sheikh hakam as a bonus.
抓到两名头号♥通缉犯
We get number one and two.
给你发信息的人来头不小
Whoever's sending you these texts has real resources.
当心点
Watch your back.
你进入了一个我没法保护你的世界
You've wandered into a world I can’t protect you from.
巴拿马 科隆
你感觉怎么样 朋友
还好吗
把这吃了
预防疟疾
没毒
你确定吗
很多人都病了 是疟疾
这个能防病
吃这个 能预防疟疾
如果我们能强迫他们吃
Only we could make them take it,
疟疾率就能下降一半
would cut Malaria rate by half.
强迫 那就不是社区服务了
Make them? That’s not exactly community outreach.
这里谁管事
躲我后面
Stay behind me.
是我
别说话 别说话
Don't talk. Don't talk.
你有药吗
Do you have drugs?
没有你要的那种
Not the kind you want.
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey--
放松
放松
强力霉素
治疟疾
所有的止痛片都被偷走了
你的鞋
你的鞋
你的鞋 现在就脱
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
没事的 没事
没事 没事
Okay, esta bien.
-蹲下 -地震
- Get down. - Earthquake!
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
重型天花
我看着他对你严刑逼供
I watched him do that to you.
楼上有监视屏 我什么都看到了
There are monitors upstairs; I see everything.
而你却袖手旁观
无论何时 都要有民族解救者的自觉
居鲁士大帝
古代波斯国的缔造者
你以为我不知道你的历史
You don't think I know your history?
我对你了如指掌
我也知道你这么做的原因
And I know why you do it.
我也想杀人
I want to kill people too.
虽然我们信仰不同 但狩猎的欲望
Despite our differences, the desire to hunt
伤害的欲望
and hurt
杀戮的欲望
and kill
在你我心中别无不同
is just as alive in me as it is in you.
砰 砰
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我又收到了一条短♥信♥
I got another text.
但这次 短♥信♥升级了
But this time it's escalating.
变成了威胁
It's a threat.
到这个关头
Well, at this point,
我觉得我们没法弄清那到底是什么
I don't think we can know what the hell it is.
也许因为没有枪的表情
Well, maybe because there's no gun emoticon,
我们就能假定他们只是在打招呼
we can just assume they're saying hi.
怎么了
What?
我也收到了
I got it too.
但我觉得我有线索
But I think I have a lead.
告诉我
Tell me.
先让我自己追查
No, let me play it out first.
我们被跟踪了吗
Are we being stalked?
这是故意找茬还是在拿我们对法塔赫做的事
Is this skunk work or just straight blackmail
来勒索我们
for what we did with Fatah?
尼克 我在调查这种事情上非常出色
Nick, I'm exceedingly good at this stuff,
而我都无从下手
And I can't see an angle.
之前的短♥信♥是有关我们和法塔赫的
Well, the earlier texts were about us and Fatah,
我们试图策反他 而他袭击了护航队
Us trying to turn him, and him attacking the convoy.
还杀害了艾伦
And killing Aaron.
但这张图片 一把枪
But this, the picture, a gun.
小查 一旦我们复♥制♥这次行动
Charlie, once we clone the op,
就会知道有谁参与其中
we'll know the players,
因为我们已经知道了目标
'cause we already know the targets.
我们
Us.
我叫安德鲁
你呢
我叫菲利普
我迷路了
还在下载吗
Still downloading?
马上就好
I'm almost done.
你非得那样吗
Do you have to do that?
还有
And...
大爆♥炸♥发射
Boom goes the dynamite.
你安装了一个驱动程序
You installed a driver.
真是令人惊叹
It's astonishing.
我想要一间房♥间过夜
技术支持 正在装新驱动
Close support guy, installing new drivers.
-说法语 -别问
- Speaking French? - Don't ask.
音量调低
Turn that down.
最好快点 趁我没把它丢进焚烧槽里
Better yet, turn it off before I toss it down the burn chute.
好吧
All right.
今天世上发生了些什么有威胁性的新鲜事
All right, what is new and menacing in the world today?
胡卡姆酋长交了新朋友
Well, Sheikh Hakam is making new friends.
有风声传他正和菲律宾的阿布·沙耶夫密谋什么
There's chatter of him co-opting with Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines.
阿布·沙耶夫
Abu Sayyaf?
那些人是出名的黑♥手♥党♥
Those guys are glorified gangbangers.
对胡卡姆来说不够正派
They're not righteous enough for Hakam.
他的两名左右手
Well, two of his top lieutenants
刚刚来马尼拉度假
just arrived in Manila on vacation.
各位 在近20周里 胡卡姆酋长曾10次
Guys, Sheikh Hakam has been top of the book
成为简报重点
10 times in 20 weeks.
"第一顾客"耳朵都快长茧了
The first customer is getting frustrated.
你们得给我点可行的东西
You got to get me something actionable.
还有什么
What else?
巴拿马情况不妙
Bad scene in Panama.
我看新闻了 发生了大地震
I saw the news, big earthquake.
特大地震 在巴拿马和哥伦比亚边境附近
Huge. Near the Panama-Colombia border.
但有个难题
But there's a wrinkle.
国防部传来一些内♥幕♥消息
DOD passed along some intel.
一架侦察机之前飞过该区域
A sniffer plane was flying over the region
对核设施进行侦察
doing a recon on nuclear facilities,
他们有所发现
and they found something.
他们探测到了辐射吗
They detected radiation?
不 是天花
Nope. Smallpox.
好吧
Okay.
这是世界卫生组织和疾病防治中心的问题
Well, this is an issue for World Health and the CDC.
我们放弃吗
We burn it?
等等 在放弃之前
Wait. Before you torch it--
小莫 看看国防部有没有可以共享的更多内♥幕♥
Mo, find out if DOD has any more intel they can share.
在这件事上我们不能轻率
We can't be flippant about this.
但在天花成为焦点之前 先不放进简报里
But until it's center stage, smallpox is back of the book.
小达 联♥系♥菲律宾分♥析♥员
Dash, get a hold of the Philippines analyst.
卢卡斯 查一下胡卡姆有没有去拜访其他任何人
Lucas, would you find out if Hakam is rapping on anyone else's doors?
库尔特 你来汇报加沙的最新情况
And, Kurt, you are updating on the Gaza situation.
稳即快
Smooth is fast.
像往常一样 我们时间紧 任务重
As usual, we have more work than time.
来 再来一次
Go! I want to see it again.
快 集中注意力
Let's go, focus!
预备
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表