剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第一集
阿富汗 喀布尔
一年前
趴下 小查 趴下
Get down, Charlie, get down!
所有人趴下 趴下
Just everyone get down, get down!
艾伦
Aaron!
妈妈 趴下
Mom, get down!
天啊
Oh, god!
出去 快
Get out of here, move.
带她出去
Get her out!
-把她带出去 -没事了 有我们在
- Just get her out! - No problem, we got you.
-把参议员带出去 -和杰克一起走
- Get the senator out. - Go with Jack.
-莫林 加油 -佩恩参议员 和我来
- Maureen, come on. - Senator Payne, come with me.
-艾伦 带我出去 -小查 还有你
- Aaron, help me out. - Charlie, you too.
-行动 -走吧 他们死了
- Go, go, go! - Let's go, they're dead!
前方有敌人 前方有敌人
We've got front contact. Front contact!
伙计们 小心
Hey guys! Look out!
他们开火了
They're firing in here!
天啊
Oh, god!
撑住小查 撑住
Hang on, Charlie, hang on!
艾伦
Aaron!
小查
Charlie!
不
No!
天啊
Oh, god.
拜托 我们能就此打住吗
Please, can we just stop?
我不想再谈论艾伦的死
I don't want to talk about Aaron dying again.
我不想谈论那天的事发经过 我只是
I don't want to talk about what happened that day, I just--
你很抗拒这一过程 查尔斯顿
You fight this process, Charleston.
-对 因为这段回忆支离破碎 -创伤
Yeah, because it's flawed-- - The trauma...
毫无帮助
Doesn't help me.
我并没有好起来
It doesn't make this better.
艾伦死亡带来的创伤
The trauma of Aaron dying
影响到了你清晰回顾当天事发经过的能力
has affected your recollections of the events themselves.
你在压抑着什么
You're repressing something.
你自动删除了该日记忆中的一些片段
You're making omissions from your memory of that day.
我记得 我记得
I remember. I remember.
我记得他死去
I remember him dying,
那么残忍♥丑陋 而且
And it was brutal and ugly and...
而且回忆非但没有随着时间消褪 反而
and instead of the memory fading over time, it just...
反而越来越清晰了
It's...it just gets more and more vivid.
这很好
That's good.
我看 这意味着你准备好面对这一切了
That, to me, means that you're ready to face it.
面对什么
Face what?
那日真实的事发经过
Whatever really happened that day.
他在一次恐怖袭击中牺牲
He was killed in a terrorist attack.
就是这样
That's what happened.
我逃出了生天 现在我得要面对这一切
And I made it out, and now I have to deal with it.
从此以后我每天都得面对这一切
And I have to deal with it every day from now on,
这糟透了
and it sucks.
我们又是如何面对这一切的呢
And what are we doing to deal with that exactly?
-干杯 再一杯 -太棒了
- Oh, cheers, another one. - All right. Oh, nice.
我已经感觉好多了
I already feel better.
用放任自我的方式吗
With reckless personal behavior?
再来一轮吧 再给我来一轮好吗
Hey, let's do another? Can we get one more round?
给我 和我的朋友汤姆
For me and, uh... for me and my friend Tom.
实际上我叫提姆
It's Tim, actually.
别对我指手画脚 医生
Well, don't get all judgey, doc.
我喜欢享受人生
I like to have a good time.
你想看我爸教给我的一个小把戏吗
You want to see a trick my dad taught me?
我想吗 当然想
Do I? Yes.
-看到这个了吗 -对 瓶盖
- Now, do you see this? - Yeah, bottle cap.
-看好了吗 -看见了
- Got it? - Got it.
中了
Oh, yeah.
你认为自己可以随意和人发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Do you consider yourself sexually irresponsible?
有时吧 会啊
Occasionally, yeah.
那又有什么错
What's wrong with that?
这种行为非常不对
There's a lot wrong with that.
让我很担忧你
And it makes me worry about you.
查尔斯顿 你整日泡吧喝酒寻欢作乐
Charleston, always going out, drinking, partying,
我不认为这样会有好结果
I don't think any good can come of that.
我不需要好结果
Well, good doesn't have to come.
爽了就行
I do.
我并不为此感到抱歉
And I'm not going to apologize for that.
我们能下周继续吗
Can we just pick this up next week?
抱歉 我就是在这待不下去了
I'm sorry, I really just... I can't be here right now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂 听着
Hey, you.
听着 我要走了
Look, I gotta go.
我要去上班了
I gotta go to work,
也就是说你也得走了
Which means you've got to go.
现在是凌晨一点半
It’s 1:30 in the morning.
我两点要上班
I've got to be at work at 2:00.
谁在凌晨两点上班啊
Who has to be at work at 2:00 in the morning?
我已经给你叫了出租车
I've already called you a cab.
我们这周能共进晚餐吗
Hey, can we get dinner this week?
当然 我给你电♥话♥ 我一定给你电♥话♥
Absolutely, I'll call you. I will.
你没我电♥话♥号♥码
You don't have my number.
我保证
I promise.
中情局总部 维吉尼亚州 兰利
-早啊 长官 -大家早
- Morning, ma'am. - Morning, guys.
早
Morning.
距总统日报6小时
恐怖袭击一年后 明日将举♥行♥纪念活动
艾伦
Aaron!
小查
Charlie!
该恐怖袭击系奥马尔·阿卜杜勒·法塔赫所为
奥马尔通过网络发布视频威胁美国
卢卡斯·纽萨姆
Lucas Newsome?
查尔斯顿·塔克
Charleston Tucker.
你怎么知道是我
How'd you know it was me?
我们都在
Besides the fact
凌晨两点前往同一层 难道还不明显吗
that we're both headed to the same floor 2:00 A.M.?
也对 是
Right, yeah.
你狠英俊
You're very handsome.
-谢谢 -也很老
- Thank you. - And very old.
也不算是 谢谢了
Well, no thank you.
对于新人简报员来说有点老了 不是吗
Old for a new briefer, no?
你在哪里上的学
Where'd you go to school?
-北卡大学教堂山分校 -焦油脚人
- UNC Chapel Hill. - Tar Heel?
焦油脚人是美国北卡罗莱纳州人的绰号♥
也是杜克大学篮球队名
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
杜克蓝魔[杜克大学篮球队]
Duke blue devil.
这样你就能无理由立即憎恶一个人
Oh, isn't that great when you can hate someone
这不是很棒吗
for no real reason right off the bat?
好了 大家伙儿
Okay, everybody.
这位是代理局长斯金纳的新简报员卢卡斯
This is acting director Skinner's new briefer Lucas.
卢卡斯 这是莫林
Lucas, this is Maureen,
库尔特和达希尔 还是国防部长简报员
Kurt and Dashiell, otherwise known as sec def briefer,
国♥务♥院♥简报员 兼专解难题简报员
State department briefer, leave it to briefer.
他是我们的司法部门简报员
He is our Justice department briefer
同时他也向联调局局长做简报
and he also briefs the FBI director,
我们爱他
and we love him.
-谢谢 -我们爱他吗
- Thank you. - We do?
这就是组成我们简报
And this is the crack team that puts together the book,
或者说简报小组的成员
or P.D.B.,
简报内容也就是中情局
which is basically the CIA’s top 10 lists
排名前十的我国所面对的最严峻的威胁
of the most critical threats facing our country.
之后也就是通过你汇报给总统
Which you then deliver to president?
对 之后我们汇报给美国总统
Yes, which we then deliver to POTUS.
好了卢卡斯 拉把椅子过来
All right, Lucas, pull up a chair.
也就是说 我们放眼全球
We span the world, so to speak,
而且我们会迅速涵盖各领域内容 努力跟上
And we cover a lot of ground quickly, so try to keep up.
开工
Let's do this.
第一项 一名前摩萨德特工
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表