剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
政局风云 第一季 第十集
《政局风云》前情提要
Previously on State of Affairs...
信息是你发的 对吧
You texted me that, didn't you?
你知道我看到这张照片时是怎么想的吗
Do you have any idea what I thought when I saw this photo?
谁给你的照片 库尔特
who gave you the photo, Kurt?
说克里格是私人军事公♥司♥
Calling Krieg a private military company
就像把隐形轰炸机说成是纸飞机一样
is like comparing a stealth bomber to a paper airplane.
维克多·甘特依 很高兴认识你 库尔特
Victor Gantry. Pleased to meet you, Kurt.
我哪也不会带你去
I'm not taking you anywhere.
是我
I am.
说谎是人的本性 查尔斯顿
Everyone lies, Charleston.
我们总是忽视最亲近的人的背叛
It's always those closest to us whose betrayal we can't see.
"信息"来也
Ar Rissalah is here.
由于夺走美国议员
In the wake of the terror attack
凯尔·格林生命的恐怖袭击
that claimed the life of United States senator Kyle Green,
佩顿政♥府♥也因为无法保卫祖国
the Payton administration is being excoriated
而受到严厉指责
for its failure to protect the country...
"信息"美国核心组织的七位成员
Seven members of Ar Rissalah's American cell
已被逮捕
have been apprehended,
但他们的首脑们仍在逃
but their leaders are still at large.
法塔赫和胡卡姆在哪里
Where are Fatah and Hakam?
为什么佩顿总统允许恐怖网络
And why does president Payton allow the terror network...
7名美国公民在非正常司法程序的情况下在押
Seven American citizens held without due process...
...宪法及法制
...the constitution and the rule of law.
...必须被弹劾
...Must be impeached.
我们身处战争之中
We are at war.
我坚定地相信
I stand firm in my belief
一次"信息"的袭击
that an attack by Ar Rissalah
是无法撼动
does not warrant an assault
我们的宪法的
on our constitution.
没有任何一名美国人
No American,
无论种族 信仰
regardless of race, religion,
或民族起源几何
or national origin should be subjected
该因为这个国家所面对的威胁
to profiling or discrimination
而被歧视与区别对待
because of the threat this country faces.
但是我想澄清一点
But let me be clear.
如果你是这个邪恶组织的一员
If you are a member of this wretched organization,
如果你坚持向这个国家
if you persist in waging war
宣战
against this nation,
就算你是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的公民
even as a citizen of these United States,
我们也会追查到底
We will hunt you down.
而我们也将用雷霆万钧正以非凡的手段
And we will end with swift and just measure
终结你们针对这个国家进行的恐怖行为
your campaign of terror against this country.
佩顿是个暴君
Payton is a tyrant!
弹劾她
Impeach her!
-这威胁是真实存在的 -弹劾她
- The threat is real. - Impeach her!
佩顿是暴君 她必须下台
Payton is a tyrant! She must go!
但是通往安全的路同样也是真实存在的
But the road to safety is as well.
你这是弃宪法于不顾
You're throwing away the constitution!
你是个独♥裁♥者
You're a dictator!
弹劾她
Impeach her!
我们将坚定地面对这些思潮
We will stand firm in the face of these ideologies.
-我们不会 -总统阁下 快点
- We will not-- - Madam president, quickly.
飞鸟在移♥动♥
Flybird is on the move.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
负面情绪在蓄积
Negative sentiment is stockpiling,
而且这些情绪全部都发泄在你的政♥府♥上
and it's spilling over onto your administration.
评论家认为你将中情局
You know, your critics think that you use the CIA
作为自己的皇家护卫差遣
as your personal royal guard.
-这太荒谬了 -是吗
- That's absurd. -Is it?
你确实利用了中情局达到自己的目的
You've used the agency to get things done.
是好的目的
I mean, good things,
比如博科圣地组织和被绑♥架♥的姑娘
like Boko Haram and the kidnapped girls.
但是我们还是越界了几次
But we've also stepped over the line a few times,
就像艾哈默迪教授受骚扰那件事
Like the harassment of Professor Ahmadi.
每天早上我醒来都很惊恐 大卫
I wake up every morning terrified, David,
惊恐下一枚炸♥弹♥会在拥挤的人群中
Just terrified that the next bomb is gonna go off
突然爆♥炸♥
in a crowded subway,
或者在学校拼写比赛中爆♥炸♥ 但愿不要
or god forbid, in the middle of a spelling bee.
我宁愿手段强硬 也不能毫无作为
I'd rather push hard than not at all.
对 当然如果我们能有好结果
Yeah, of course, and if we were getting results,
也算是没伤害 不用追究
I mean, it would be no harm, no foul,
但我们现在手上只有美国本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but all we have now are American terrorists.
并没有找到炸♥弹♥
We have no bombs.
同时还有一名德高望重的美国议员
And compound that with the horrific murder
惨遭杀害
of a well-respected U.S. Senator
还有"信息"袭击中情局安全屋
and an Ar Rissalah attack at an agency safe house,
总统阁下 我们现在面对的是
and, Ma'am, we're dealing with the appearance of impropriety
有可能让您下台的不当行为
that could very well bring down your presidency.
找一名独♥立♥调查员
Assign an independent investigator.
让他们能自♥由♥获取中情局的信息
Give them unfettered access to the agency.
如果中情局真的没问题 那他们就没事了
If the CIA is clean, well, and then they're clean.
但如果不清白
If not,
你得任他们自生自灭
you need to let them burn.
如果我们要这么做 我们得控制得住
If we do this, we have to control it.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我在想 我欠伯克参议员一个天大的人情
I'm thinking I owe senator Burke a big favor.
联调局秘密拘留所
事情是这样的 肯尼斯
Here's what's happening, Kenneth.
你和其他在押的六个人
You and the six others we have here
策划了一起恐怖袭击
were planning a terrorist attack.
你被已知恐怖组织"信息"派出行动
You were sent into action by the known terrorist group
而这个组织已经要对
Ar rissalah, a group already responsible
一名中情局雇员的死亡和一名美国议员的死亡负责了
for the death of a cia employee and a United States senator.
你会以叛国及密谋组织恐怖行为
You will be charged with treason and conspiracy to commit
被起诉
a terrorist act,
你要么会被判终身监禁
which will either put you in prison for the rest of your life
要么会被执行死刑
or on a table waiting for death by lethal injection.
我们在你公♥寓♥内发现了钨和TNT炸♥药♥
Tritonal and tungsten were found
在你的衣服上也有
In your apartment, on your clothes.
这些都是制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的材料
Those are bomb-making materials.
所以炸♥弹♥在哪里 肯尼斯
So where are the bombs, Kenneth?
我们知道你们被下达了什么指令
We know what you were all instructed to do.
所以告诉我们
So tell us.
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where are the bombs?
我们是你们的兄弟
We are your brothers,
你们的姐妹 你们的父辈
your sisters, your fathers,
你们的子女
your children.
我们是你们请来交好的朋友
We are the friend you invite over for fellowship...
是你们吐露内心深处秘密的同伴
The co-worker you confide your deepest secret...
是你们托付性命的医生
the doctor you entrust with your life.
我们无处不在
We are everywhere.
-别又来这套 -得了
- Not this again. - Come on.
我们的子民无处不在
Our disciples are everywhere.
我们等待这一刻已久
We have been waiting for a moment such as this,
现在我们蓄势待发
and now we have arisen.
已经五天了 我们还在原地踏步
Five days, and we're still in the same damn place
眼巴巴看着这些陈词滥调
looking at the same damn things.
我们在和局里联手调查
We're working hand-in-hand with the bureau.
"信息"七名被捕人员 查克·麦克索利
沙拉·斯丁普森
尼克·维拉从菲律宾得到的情报没有用
Nick Vera's intel from the Philippines isn't helping.
"信息"七名被捕人员并不知道
The Ar Rissalah seven haven't acknowledged the photo
胡卡姆酋长照片的事
of Sheik Hakam.
他们既没有招认爆♥炸♥的事
They haven't admitted to the activation.
也没说出炸♥弹♥或实验室
Nor have they turned over the locations
所在位置
for the bombs or the lab.
不止一间吧
You mean "labs."
是的 可能有不止一处地下制弹厂
Yes, there could be more than one bomb-making facility.
尼克·维拉在哪
And Nick Vera?
他和奥马尔·法塔赫在一起
He's next to Omar Fatah.
一旦他发现胡卡姆酋长 我们就立即行动
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表