剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
其实这是她历史专业的需要
Turns out it was a requirement for her history major.
她知道怎么隐藏踪迹
This girl knows how to cover her tracks.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局读取了她所有的设备
NSA's got a read on all her devices.
还是找不到任何与暗网有关的痕迹
They still can't find a single trace of dark web activity.
也许这意味着她并非"信息"成员
Maybe that means she's not Ar Rissalah.
也许这意味着她就藏在光天化日之下
Maybe it means she's hiding in plain sight.
美国的"信息"分支试图融入大众
The American sect of Ar Rissalah is about trying to blend in,
像马球衫和卡其裤一样
a sameness like polo shirts and khakis.
我们在这么多地方看到的这么多人
People you see so many times in so many places
不会多看第二眼
you never think to look twice.
他们会不会用同样的伎俩来联♥系♥彼此呢
What if they're using the same strategy to talk to one another?
通过信息流动性很大的网站交流
Via high-traffic public websites.
法塔赫的信息就说得通了
That tracks with Fatah's message.
所以史黛西没上过暗网
And explains why Stacy's never been on the dark web.
伙计们 别钻牛角尖了
Guys, come on. Step it out.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥使用暗网是有原因的
Terrorists use the dark web for a specific reason
暗网无法进行索引
which is, it's impossible to index.
连国安局都无法追踪
The NSA can't even track it.
为什么"信息"要如此冒险
Why would Ar Rissalah risk communicating
选择我们可搜索的网站进行交流
over websites that we can search?
因为最危险的地方也最安全
Because they're the last place we'd actually look.
好好想想
Think about it.
我们一心监视暗网的动向
We're so dialed in to dark web activity
可能忽视了眼前最基本的东西
that we may be missing what's right in front of us.
打给马基探员
Call agent Markey.
让联合特遣部队彻底搜寻社交媒体
Get the Joint Task Force to comb social media--
包括聊天室 对话软件 评论区
chat rooms, talk backs, comment sections--
还有 查看史黛西·多佛的网络活动
And then check Stacy Dover's internet activity
跟另一位金发蓝眼的自爆效仿者
against our other blue-eyed, blonde-haired
詹姆斯·威尔考克斯有无联♥系♥
wannabe bomber James Wilcox.
曾有人找你
Have you ever been approached
要你监视中♥央♥情报局吗
to spy on the Central Intelligence Agency?
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
没 当然没有
No. Of course not.
这是测谎目的吗
Is that what this is about?
雷认为情报局出了内奸吗
Does Ray think we have a mole?
我才是提问的人 先生
I'll ask the questions, sir.
这还用说吗
I don't doubt that for one second.
对不起 我喜欢自作聪明
Sorry. I'm a smart-ass.
这话百分百是真话 对吧
That should show up as 100% true. right?
我跟格林参议员没有预约
I didn't have a--an appointment with Senator Green.
她只想占用您几分钟时间 伯克参议员
She's only asking for a few minutes of your time, Senator Burke.
好吧
All right.
你要发布护航队遇袭事件的报告吗
You're releasing the convoy report?
那是我的报告 鲍勃
That's my report, Bob.
我才是委员会的主席
I'm the chair of that committee.
没有你 我确实做不到这个位置
Am I aware that I would not have my seat without you? Of course.
您对我在事业上的抬爱 我铭记于心
And I have thanked you in many ways
并一直涌泉相报
for all you have done for my career,
但这份报告超出您作为众议院共和党领袖的
But this report, it is out of your jurisdiction
权限范围了
as Senate Majority Leader.
只有我能决定何时发布
I decide when it's released and no one else.
现在时机未到
The report isn't ready.
相信我
Trust me.
艾伦·佩顿的死绝非中情局误伤那么简单
There is more to Aaron Payton's death than CIA friendly fire.
此事掩盖水准极高
The level of cover-up that we are finding,
线索直指白宫高层
it could trace all the way back to the White House.
再给我几周 让我深查下去
Give me a few more weeks to keep digging.
你看过佩顿的民调支持率吗
Have you seen Payton's polling numbers?
一落千丈
They're plummeting.
感谢你 你是第一功臣 凯尔
And we have you to thank for that, Kyle.
你干得太漂亮了
Now, you've done a terrific job,
但现在由我接手就行了
but I'm gonna take it from here.
感谢您抽时间见我
Thank you for seeing me.
不谢
Sure.
马歇尔 时间不多了
能帮我挤出些时间吗 吉尔
Anything you can do to squeeze me in, Jill?
我有要事与她私下谈谈
It's important I speak to her privately.
她与英国首相面谈后
I can try for five minutes
-我能给您安排五分钟 -谢谢
- after her sit-down with the British P.M. - Thank you.
-马歇尔 -大卫
- Marshall. - David.
你是否已婚
Are you married?
是 我是说 否
Yes. I mean, no.
我们离婚了
We signed the papers.
所以答案是"否"
No is--the answer is no.
是否有人找过你 要你监视中情局
Have you ever been approached to spy on your own agency?
没有
No.
感谢配合
Thank you for your time.
我是卢卡斯·纽萨姆 下一个任你屠宰的羔羊
Lucas Newsome, your next victim.
请远离显视器 先生
Step back from the monitors, sir.
好吧
Okay.
-你是中情局... -慢着
- Are you an employee-- - Hold on.
是这样
So...
我最近酒瘾复发了
I fell off the wagon recently.
一瓶陈旧的杰克威士忌
One dusty bottle of Jack
让我八年的努力都付诸东流了
and that's eight years down the drain.
被我同事库尔特·坦南发现了
Kurt Tannen, my coworker, caught onto me,
但我让他保守秘密
But I asked him to keep it quiet.
再就是
And, well,
我最近都不太清醒
I haven't exactly been sober since.
还有吗
Anything else?
有
Oh, yeah.
我跟我一同事睡过两次
I slept with a coworker. Twice.
本想好好发展一下
I was hoping to go for more,
但我今天把事情搞砸了 所以...
but I'm pretty sure I screwed that up today, so...
没戏了
There's that.
你为什么要见我
Why'd you ask for me?
我又不信你那套解放者的胡话
I don't buy your liberator B.S.
以前不信 现在也不信
I didn't then. I certainly don't now.
你从来不是我们这边的人
You have never been on our side.
答应帮你们之时 我没说要做你们的人
I wasn't choosing your side when I agreed to help you.
记得很久之前 在那条船上
Do you remember your first question to me
你问我的第一个问题吗
on that boat so long ago?
胡卡姆酋长在哪里
Where is Sheikh Hakam?
胡卡姆酋长已经迷失了
Sheikh Hakam has lost his way.
他当时想向西方发起战争
He would wage war on the west;
造成更多流血事件 更多无人机袭击
More bloodshed, more drone strikes,
更多人丧命
More death.
为了一场我们必败的战争
He'll drive my people to slaughter
他会不惜让我的同胞们参与杀戮
in pursuit of a crusade we cannot win.
你也参与进来了 你袭击了护航队
It's your war too. You hit the convoy.
建立"信息"的访谈也是你提供的
You gave the interview that launched Ar Rissalah.
你完全不了解真♥相♥
How little you truly know.
我一直听从你们的指令
I've been following your directive--
小查的指令
Charlie's directive--
赢取胡卡姆的信任 让自己发挥作用
To gain Hakam's trust, make myself valuable.
之前 你问我他在哪里
Before, when you asked me where he was,
无论你怎么鞭打我 我始终都不说
No matter how much you beat me, I couldn't answer,
因为我那时真不知道
because I did not know.
我现在知道了
I know now.
被我同事库尔特·坦南发现了
kurt Tannen, my coworker, caught onto me,
但我让他保守秘密
but I asked him to keep it quiet,
再就是
And, well,
我最近都不太清醒
I haven't exactly been sober since.
这事你知道吗
Did you know?
是我帮他戒的酒
I'm the one who helped him get sober.
私交上说 我很痛心
Personally, it breaks my heart.
工作上说 懒得管他
Professionally, I could give a rat's ass.
有更重要的事情要处理
Got bigger things to deal with.
你的一位队员未能通过测谎
One of your team failed their test categorically.
-莫林吗 -是
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表