剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
他在坎布尔把我救了出来
He pulled me out of hell in Kabul.
想办法
Find a way.
把他带回来 查尔斯顿
Get him back, Charleston.
是 总统阁下
Yes, ma'am.
尼克 这跟踪的招数真是越来越老套了
Nick, this stalking thing is getting really old.
你在驱车穿过华盛顿的时候
You really should lock your doors
真该锁好车门
when you're driving through D.C.
绿灯了
It's green.
你还好吧
You okay?
差远了
Not even close.
不管是谁发消息给我
Whoever's texting me--
我们
Us...
这人是我的组员
It's one of my team.
是亲近的人干的
Well, that's not surprising,
这事不足为奇
that it's someone close.
一向如此
It always is.
这件事上 你还有我呢
You're not alone in this.
尼克 我真得回家了
Nick, I really need to get home.
查理 艾伦去世了
Charlie, Aaron's gone.
你能向前看了
You can move on.
别这样好吗 别这样
Don't do that, okay? Don't.
别开始这样做
You don't get to do that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
感情还在的 你知道
It's still there, you know...
我们的感情
With us.
不会消失不见的
It doesn't go away.
护航队袭击的国会报告
The congressional report on the convoy attack
被泄露了
has been leaked.
目前还只流在内部 国会成员内
So far it's only internal, white house staff.
可以控制
It's controllable.
不过有件事非常棘手
But there's something very disturbing in it.
希德
希德
未结来电
查尔斯顿 杀死艾伦的子弹
Charleston, the bullets that killed Aaron
出自注册在中情局下的武器
came from a CIA-registered weapon.
搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
希德
语♥音♥信箱和未接来电
查尔斯顿 杀死艾伦的子弹
Charleston, the bullets that killed Aaron
出自注册在中情局下的武器
came from a cia-registered weapon.
我知道那把枪属于尼克·维拉
I know for a fact that gun belonged to Nick Vera.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表