剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
The presidency is only as good
服务于这个职位的人
as the people who serve it.
我和我信任的人没什么两样
I'm only as good as the people I can trust.
你告诉我在喀布尔发生了什么事
You tell me what happened in Kabul.
我做不到
I can't.
我记不起来
I cannot remember.
-告诉我 -康斯坦茨
- Tell me. - Constance...
告诉我
Tell me.
我已经把知道的都告诉您了
I've told you everything I can.
我绝不会做任何故意伤害您的事
I would never do anything to intentionally harm you.
我撤销你的简报员职位
I'm dismissing you as my briefer.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
谢谢 总统阁下
Thank you for your time, Madam President.
你不能怪她
You can't blame her.
莫林 我不怪她
Maureen, I don't.
她是个政♥治♥家 这不是针对你
She's a politician. It's not personal.
是针对我 小莫
It is, Mo.
针对我们俩
For both of us.
如果我...
What if I...
如果我真的射杀了她儿子呢
What if I did shoot her son?
你不是个杀手 你没有杀他
You're not a killer. You didn't do it.
枪林弹雨下 我... 我看见一把枪指着我
The fog of war... I just... I saw a gun pointed at me,
我本能地反击了
and I shot back on instinct.
这是我所记得的
This is what I'm remembering:
我面前的一把枪开火了
A gun in front of me going off
艾伦就站在枪的那一头
and Aaron at the end of that barrel.
好了 查理
Okay, Charlie,
如果你非得记起这些
if you absolutely need to remember this,
有个办法可以做到
there is a way to do it.
很痛苦 有危险
It's painful, it's dangerous,
还完全非法
and it's totally illegal.
你怎么做到
How are you gonna get it?
喂
Hey, you.
我本来是要进去的 不过看来
I would have come in there, but it looked like
你那情报局工作做得还挺投入的
you were really into your hip throws.
你在监视我吗
Are you watching me?
你在跟踪我
Are you following me?
-吓着你了 -是啊
- Is that creepy? - Yeah, it's creepy.
听好了 我可是中情局的
Listen, I work for the CIA, okay?
我已经给了你75万
I got you $750,000.
你真想和我玩捉迷藏吗
You really want to play tag with me now?
-是啊 -是吗
- I think I do. - You do?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
特拉华州的梅丽莎·安彻斯
Melissa Anchez from Delaware.
特拉华的州府是哪里
What's the capital of Delaware?
多佛
Dover.
你帮我们解决了一个
You solved a problem for us
今天之前从没出现过的问题
that we didn't even have until today.
你觉得这是巧合吗
Gonna chalk that up to coincidence?
不
I wouldn't.
-听着 -手拿开
- Listen... - Don't touch me.
问题是
The thing is,
你觉得中情局无所不能 独当一面
you think the CIA is the end all and be all,
可我要告诉你
but let me tell you something,
并不是
they're not.
我效力的公♥司♥才是
The company I work for is.
你觉得我要掏枪了吗
What, do you think I'm gonna pull a gun on you?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
想点高兴的事
Try happy thoughts.
这是什么
What is this?
中间人佣金
Finder's fee.
这里面是钱 我可不要
This is money? I don't want it.
捐给慈善机构呗
Give it to charity.
捐给教堂也行
Donate it to the church.
你为什么不带那个
Why don't you take that little hottie
七楼的小妞去吃顿大餐呢
on the seventh floor out to dinner?
她叫什么来着
What's her name again?
莫林
Maureen.
莫林
Maureen.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
你又不想要任何信息
You don't want information.
是谁想要招安法塔赫的
Who wanted to turn Fatah?
你让我回答的问题你早就知道答案了
You know everything you're asking me about,
你到底想知道什么
so what the hell do you want?
你来告诉我 我到底要知道什么
For you to tell me what I need to know.
去你的
Blow me.
好好享受你剩余的人生吧
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
马上就到尽头了
It's coming to an end.
一会再见
I'll see you soon.
是不是要把我移交给国♥家♥安♥全♥局了
They're going to hand me back to State Security, aren't they?
不
No.
这大概算是我
That represents the last favor
能申请到的最后关照了
I'll probably ever get to call in.
为了保证你的自♥由♥ 我们重新制定了
We've made the renewed base agreement contingent upon
基地协议
your freedom.
希望你好好享受加拿大公民的身份
I hope you enjoy being a Canadian citizen.
加拿大政♥府♥给你提供了政♥治♥庇护
They're offering you asylum,
要是你家人也需要 也会给他们
your family too, if they want it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我从来
I... uh...
从来没想过这样还有救
didn't think there was a way out.
万事总会有出路的
There's always a way out.
不不 不要脱衣服
Oh, no. Keep your clothes on.
你需要保温
You've got to stay a little insulated.
要是太凉了 你会体温过低的
If you get too cold, you can go hypothermic.
那是什么
Which is that?
-喷妥撒钠[麻♥醉♥药♥] -HJ7
- Sodium pentothal? - HJ7.
东莨菪碱 羟基安定和异戊巴比妥[镇定剂]
Scopolamine, temazepam, and amobarbital.
要是情况紧急 我立马停下
If it gets too hairy, I'm gonna stop.
不
No.
不要停
Don't stop.
不管我说了什么 或者做了什么
No matter what I say. No matter what I do.
好了
Okay.
别担心 一秒内我就能停下来
Don't worry. I can cut these off in less than a second.
小查 这本质上是专设化学药品审讯
Charlie, this is essentially an ad hoc chemical interrogation
存在实际风险
with real risks...
你可能会心脏骤停 神经损伤
Heart stoppage, neurological damage.
我们可不了解这些药会对你身体造成怎么样的损伤
We don't really know what these drugs will do to you.
想到这个办法
We have an idea.
就只管照做吧
Let's just do it.
好吧
All right.
莫林
Maureen,
你可能会听到一些
you may hear me say some...
非常不堪的事
really ugly things.
没事
Okay.
录音吧
Start recording.
我们慢慢倒♥退♥时间
Slowly we rewind.
到护航队
The convoy.
你坐在后排的座位
You're in the rear behind the passenger's seat.
突然发生了一场爆♥炸♥
There is an explosion.
你们遭遇了袭击
You're under attack.
小查 告诉我你看到了什么
Just tell me what you see, Charlie.
回到现场
Just see it.
我看到萨尔·戈麦斯
I see Sal Gomez.
他死了
He's dead.
萨尔已经死了
Sal's dead.
天啊
Oh, God.
坚持住 小查 坚持住
Hang on, Charlie! Hang on!
是法塔赫 是法塔赫在救我
It's Fatah! It's Fatah! Fatah is dragging me out.
他在把我拉出交战的地方
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表