剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
Any connection between that and Ar Rissalah?
关联 没有
Connection, no.
共鸣 有
Echo? Yes.
给了我们威尔考克斯小子启发的教授
The professor that opened our boy Wilcox's mind,
阿哈默德·艾哈默迪
Ahmad Ahmadi.
可以说他...
Let's just say he's...
对这些很感兴趣
been of interest.
他在为"信息"招兵买♥♥马吗
This guy recruiting for Ar Rissalah?
我真想把他知道的榨出来
I'd love to get in his face and find out.
那咱们去吧
Then let's do that.
讽刺的是 正是全东南亚的
Ironically, it is the tongs
帮会和有组织犯罪集团
and other organized crime cartels
在法律缺失的情况下
throughout southeast Asia
维持着秩序
who maintain order in the absence of law.
阿哈默德·艾哈默迪
Ahmad Ahmadi?
是我
Yes.
你得跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是戴尔·斯科特 联邦调查局的
Special agent Dale Scott, FBI.
抓我♥干♥什么
Well, what is this about?
就是想跟你谈谈
Just want to have a conversation.
你们宣读我的权利了吗
Did you read me my rights?
这是违法的
This is illegal.
我叫阿哈默德·艾哈默迪
My name is Ahmad Ahmadi.
他们要强制拘留我
I'm being detained against my will.
美国大使♥馆♥
也门 萨那市
你在也门待多久了
How long you been in Yemen?
这是机密
That's classified.
-你是认真的 -当然了
- Seriously? - Of course.
我知道你为什么在也门了
Well, now I know why you're in Yemen.
这是你的护照
Here's your legend.
澳大利亚人
Hmm. Australian.
这是你的枪
Here's your gun.
这是你宾馆的钥匙
And here's your hotel key.
防弹衣呢
What about the body armor?
你没有批准征用
You're not approved for requisition.
祝你在也门愉快
Enjoy your stay in Yemen.
被关在箱子里
A box?
是船运集装箱
A shipping container.
谁关的
By whom?
不知道
I don't know.
不过一旦我知道是谁 他就要遭殃了
But as soon as I do, someone's gonna pay.
天呐 我讨厌也门
Man, I hate Yemen.
你到底在这干什么 尼克
What the hell are you doing here, Nick?
箱子打开后
Well, the box opened up,
我找到一把宾馆钥匙 发现我在也门
I found a hotel key and discovered I was in Yemen.
小查 我在这是个通缉犯
Charlie, I'm a very wanted man here.
抓我的人很清楚这点
Whoever did this knows that
也知道咱们俩的事
and knows about you and me.
所以这不是巧合
So this is no coincidence.
这是精心安排的
It's orchestrated.
或者是埋伏
Or an ambush.
在一个五星级宾馆的房♥间
In a 5-star hotel room?
整个审问都围绕着你
That entire interrogation was about you.
他们想让我全盘托出关于你
They wanted me to roll over about you,
法塔赫 飞马座行动的信息
Fatah, the Pegasus op.
我已经向总统报告了所有行动详情
I've already told POTUS everything about the op.
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
那我们是等着子弹乱飞
So do we wait for bullets to start flying,
还是开香槟庆祝一下
or do we pop open the champagne?
对了 我们是在也门
Oh, wait. That's right. We're in Yemen.
法塔赫的会面地点就在萨那
Fatah's meeting place is at Sana'a.
曾经在萨那 那是四年前了
Was Sana'a. That's four years ago.
用情报术语说 那是前冰河时代
In intelligence terms, that's pre-ice age.
我必须试一下
I have to try.
你能感觉到吧
You feel it, right?
感觉什么
Feel what?
一旦我们从这些门出去
When we walk out those doors,
我们没有官方指令 没有官方的批准
we have no official orders, no official sanctions,
没人保护 没有掩护
no protection, no cover.
这就叫暗黑无边 小查
This is the deep dark, Charlie.
我们会找到法塔赫
We find Fatah.
我们会终止飞马座行动
We shut the Pegasus op out.
但如果咱们最后成了优酷视频里
But if we end up on Youtube
被刀插脖子的死人
with a knife at our throat,
也没人会冲破这些门来找咱们
no one's crashing through that door.
没人会的
No one.
这个总统在恐怖袭击的阴影下上台
This president came to power under the specter of terrorism,
她利用恐惧来践踏公民权利
and she uses fear to trample our civil rights.
一个精神不稳定的大学生闯入总统办公室
An unstable college student breaks into the oval office,
而白宫的应对措施就是
and the white house responds
逮捕他之前的大学教授
by jailing his former college professor
还是以国♥家♥安♥全♥为由
in the name of national security?
这就是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
This is a witch hunt
由一个利用丧失亲人上台的女人
conducted by a woman who used a deep personal loss
所指挥
to come to power.
而现在她要把我们的情报机构军事化
And now she's militarizing our intelligence apparatus...
-关掉 -尤其是中情局
- Turn it off. - Specifically, the CIA.
这女人的声音就像冰锥戳进耳朵里
Woman's voice is like an ice pick in the ears.
"把中情局军事化"
"Militarizing the CIA."
用词不错 笑笑啊
I like that. Come on.
这不好笑 大卫
It's not funny, David.
她在给我的工作找茬
She's gunning for my job.
每个人都在这么做
Well, everybody's doing that.
当然 在场者除外
I mean, present company excluded, of course.
你知道该怎么解决吗
You know what would fix this?
踹开门
Boots kicking in a door
让子弹穿过法塔赫和哈卡姆的脑袋
and bullets flying right through Fatah and Hakam.
这就能让格林议员
That would give ol' senator Green
闭上她的嘴
a big ol' slice of shut-the-hell-up.
詹姆斯小姐 手♥机♥的进展如何
Miss James, where are we on this American cell?
科技部正在分♥析♥里面的照片
S&T is breaking down the photos.
进展汇报马上就来
I'll have an update soon.
大家还是认为阿尔·莫萨里是我们的王牌
The community still thinks that our best bet is Al Moosari.
我们认为他是破解"信息"
We believe he's the point man
手♥机♥的关键
Al rissalah's American cell.
那我们就拿他开刀
So we put his head on a platter.
以此来反驳他们
Let that be our rebuttal.
有什么进展
What's the update?
可交换图像文件和GPS信息
The EXIF and GPS information
是伪造的
are forged,
但根据颜色校正和像素插值数据
but with color correction and pixel interpolation data,
我可以找到一些规律
I've begun to discern a bit of a pattern.
总统需要结论
Potus needs results.
法塔赫
Fatah?
那是小查的领域
That's Charlie's arena.
我是说没消息
I mean, not a peep.
那莫萨里呢
How about Moosari?
我们要在"信息"这事上取得进展
We need to make a dent in Ar Rissalah now.
"信息"目前已经搁浅了
Ar Rissalah's gone aground,
所以我认为 一场袭击要么迫在眉睫
which makes me think an attack is either imminent
要么已蓄势待发
or has entered some sort of run-up phase.
破解这些资料要长时间
How long to break down this data?
小达
Dash?
不知道
I-I don't know.
最快也要好几天
A couple days at best.
此事我们还从另一方面着手了
There is one other angle we've been working.
你好 这里是世界卫生组织
Hello, I am calling from the World Health Organization.
请把中东地区及非洲
It's just, I need the outcomes of transplant patients
移植病人的结果给我
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表