剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
和两处枪伤还能坐在那里
third-degree burns and two gunshot wounds.
闯入总统车队
Well, you bum-rush a presidential motorcade
和一群海军陆战队员中
and a bunch of bored marines,
还能坐起来已经很幸运了
you're lucky to be sitting up at all.
站长想让我们审问他
Chief of Station wants us to do the interview.
为什么
Why?
瑞斯特·卡马尔不是我们的人
Because Rayst Kamal is not ours.
没有他作为中情局线人的记录
There is no record of him ever being a CIA asset.
这里没有人负责他
Nobody was running him from here.
-你信吗 -你不信吗
- You believe that? - You don't?
这可不是第一次有情报官员
Wouldn't be the first time a case officer
私下雇佣线人了
ran an asset off the books.
萨扎夫总理来了
Prime Minister Sajjaf is here.
他会很生气的
He's gonna be angry.
他也确实应该如此
He has every right to be.
请他进来吧
Just show him in.
日安 总理先生
Good day, Mr. Prime Minister.
谢谢您没有推迟我们的会面
Thank you for not postponing our meeting.
请坐
Please.
我本想干脆取消算了
I was considering canceling altogether.
我们本该是盟友的 总统阁下
We're supposed to be allies, ma'am.
我们是啊
And we are.
那你为什么监视我们
Then why are you spying on us?
我们没有监视你们 我保证
We're not. You have my word.
你们扣押了一名我国的国民
You have in your custody one of our nationals
他正因窃取国♥家♥机♥密♥
who is currently being investigated
接受调查
for stealing state secrets.
赶快把他交还给我们
Return him to us, immediately.
一名卡塔尔国民侵入我国边界
A Qatari national breached our perimeter.
他是因威胁国土安全被关押的
He's being held as a security threat.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
我觉得不用我提醒您 总统阁下
I don't feel like I need to remind you, ma'am,
我们国家很多权高位重之人
that there are many powerful people in my country
都不想看到美国人在塔卡尔国土上
who don't like the fact that Americans are launching attacks
向我们的邻邦发动攻击
on our neighbors from Qatari soil.
世界上任何国家的美军基地
Any American base, in any country in the world
都被认为是我们的领土
is considered our soil.
我会把最后期限延到明天
I will extend my deadline until tomorrow.
把卡马尔还给我们
Return this Kamal to us,
否则就把你们的基地关闭
or your bases will be shut.
还有 祝你们即便没有基地
And good luck making war
也能跟敌军开战
on your enemies without them.
好吧 那波波鹿是怎么伪造自己死亡的
All right, all right, so how did Bullwinkle fake his own death?
波波鹿:美国动画《波波鹿与飞天鼠》中一只麋鹿
波波鹿是谁
Who's Bullwinkle?
阿尔·莫萨里 麋鹿 波波鹿
Al Moosari, the Moose, Bullwinkle.
波波鹿
Bullwinkle.
你想起个比我好的外号♥吗
You trying to one-up my nickname?
已经做到了
I already did.
波波鹿比你的外号♥好多了
Bullwinkle's way better than your nickname.
我们第一个阿尔·里索拉正式的美国成员
Our first official American member of Ar Rissalah
值得享受最好的命名法
deserves our finest nomenclature.
据报道波波鹿在2012年就被摩萨德杀害
Bullwinkle was reportedly killed by Mossad in 2012.
咱们知道这是假新闻 对吧
Which we know to be bogus, right?
是啊 所以我们公布了他的照片
Yeah, so we publish our photos of him
来看看是谁抢着掩盖它们
and see who scrambles for cover.
咱们能得到什么
What's that gonna give us?
咱们能得到...
"What's that gonna give"...
能得知他的同伙 他当前的位置
It's gonna give us his known associates, his current location,
癌症治愈方法 谁知道呢
cure to cancer... who knows?
好吧 知道吗
Yeah, I... You know what?
不行 我们需要更具体的信息
No, no, no. We need something more concrete.
我们要按兵不动
There's... We're gonna sit on this.
按兵不动
We're sitting on it?
就算知道阿尔·莫萨里...
So we just sit on the fact that Al Moosari...
-波波鹿 -随便吧 还活着
- Bullwinkle. - Whatever... is still alive?
直到我们有更多有价值的
Until we have a better handle
关于阿尔·莫萨里行踪的情报 是的
on Al Moosari and his movements, yes.
我觉得这个主意很糟
I think that's a terrible idea.
-这不是你能决定得了的 -好吧
- Well, it's not your decision. - Okay.
小达 好像有人把自己当领导
Dash, I think someone's assumed
指挥起咱们了
the mantle of leadership for us over here.
-这得感谢上苍了吧 -大权在握
- Thank God for that, huh? - Making decisions.
就是这样 老板范
There we go. Big boss boy.
小查忙总统的事已经分身乏术了
Charlie's out of pocket with POTUS.
雷让我负责的
Ray put me in charge.
-雷 -是的 雷
- Ray? - Yeah. Ray.
你说的是纳瓦罗局长吗
You mean Director Navarro, right?
正如你们所说
That's who you're talking about.
知道吗 我觉得雷让你管事
You know, I think Ray put you in charge
是怕万一你失败了
so that if you failed,
他可以找个人背黑锅
he'd have somewhere to put the blame.
好啊
That's fine.
这得让你夜不能寐了吧 老兄
There's something to keep you up at night, huh, buddy?
我不会夜不能寐的
It's not gonna keep me up at night.
知道为什么吗 我不会失败
Know why? I don't fail.
-你不会失败 -你不会失败
- You don't fail? - You don't fail?
大而不倒
Too big to fail.
你大而不倒
Too big to fail over there.
永远不会
Ever.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
我要测测你精神的韧性 维拉先生
I need to determine the malleability of your mind, Mr. Vera.
神经语言疗程
N.L.P. Neuro-linguistic programming.
我对囚犯做这个已经...
I've been doing this...
比你强... 有十年了
better than you... for a decade to detainees.
所以你就别给我来这个了 行吗
So just, you know, spare me. All right?
咱们用的剧本是一样的
We read from the same playbook.
但我的剧本从何而来呢
Ahh, but where did I get my copy?
如果我是政♥府♥的人
If I'm government,
你可能就要在莱文沃斯监狱
then you spend the rest of your miserable life
度过你悲惨的余生了
in Leavenworth Prison,
如果我不是政♥府♥的人
and if I'm not, well,
那你很可能
then it's highly unlikely
没法活着走出这房♥间
you are ever leaving this box alive.
兄弟 你最好别让我活着出去
Oh, brother, you better never let me leave this box.
这事我说了算 对吧
Well, I guess that's up to me. Isn't it?
随你
Whatever.
你的下场如何
What happens to you next
取决于你的回答是否让我满意
is a direct result of how you answer my questions.
是你杀了艾伦·佩顿吗
Did you kill Aaron Payton?
把面具摘了 我就告诉你
Take off my face, and I'll tell you.
你和奥马尔·法塔赫什么关系
What is your relationship with Omar Fatah?
我和奥马尔·法塔赫什么关系
What is my relationship with Omar Fatah?
就是"一♥夜♥情♥"而已
Oh, it was just a one-time thing.
你与奥马尔·法塔赫共处一夜的那次审讯
When you interrogated Omar Fatah on your one-night stand,
还有谁在场
who else was with you?
还有谁在
Who else was there?
本去哪了
Where is Ben?
我只向本汇报情况
I'm only supposed to speak with Ben.
本
Ben?
你的接头人此刻有要事缠身
Your handler is unavailable right now.
所以由我们负责本次汇报
So we're in charge of your debrief.
你效力于卡塔尔军方吗
You worked for Qatari Armed Forces?
对 资源调配与采购部门
In allocation and procurement. Yes.
你和本是怎么相识的
And how did you meet Ben?
我的档案里不是写了吗
Isn't that contained in my file?
我要比对信息契合度
在酒吧里相识的...
我们都会去那里看《铁娘子》
那是什么
土耳其肥皂剧
It's a Turkish soap opera.
特别火
It's very popular.
一部硬派女人戏
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表