剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
他们就会把姑娘们卖♥♥去当奴隶
they're going to sell the girls into slavery.
那是在四小时前
That was four hours ago,
不用我说你也能想到
and I'm sure I don't have to tell you
他们可能对那些姑娘做了些什么
what they've probably already done to them.
尼日利亚政♥府♥
Nigerian government
对此立场非常明确
has been unequivocal in their position on this.
他们非常害怕博科圣地采取行动
They're too afraid of Boko Haram to act
因为腐♥败♥严重
and too corrupt
如果真有行动也不能有效应对
to be effective if they did.
我们在萨姆比萨森林
Well, we have narrowed down a location
大致锁定了一个位置
in the Sambisa forest.
小查 你是想左右我吗
Charlie, are you trying to influence me?
当然不是 总统阁下
Of course not, ma'am.
尼日利亚政♥府♥已经接受了我们的帮助
The Nigerians have accepted our support
但只能以顾问的形式向他们提建议
in an advisory capacity only.
那我们就建议他们
Well, maybe we advise them
去救那些姑娘们
to rescue the girls.
我的外交筹码还不够
I have very little diplomatic leverage.
我明白
I know.
看看你能不能找到那些女孩
See if you can find the girls.
查尔斯顿
But, Charleston,
你要理解我不能让美军在那里展开行动
understand I cannot put American boots on the ground.
我明白
I understand.
下一件事
What's next?
长官 我想向您道歉
Sir, I want to apologize
刚才我有些失礼
if I was disrespectful back there.
总统跟我说话比较直接
The president and I have a shorthand,
所以有时候我的语气可能太随便了
and sometimes my tone can get a bit casual.
你刚跟我道歉了
You just apologized to me?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我接受你的道歉
Yeah, accepted.
博科圣地的事她怎么说
What's the takeaway on Boko Haram?
她让我们找那些姑娘们
She wants us to look for the girls.
为什么
Why?
我没问
I didn't ask.
你觉得我会相信总统授权你和你的团队
You expect me to believe that POTUS just authorized a search
去搜查那个营地
for that camp by you and your team?
你没那个能力也没有时间
You don't have the capabilities or the time.
我们做不到
We can't move on that.
她就是这么说的 长官
She just asked me to look, sir.
告诉国安局和地理空间情报局
Okay, tell NSA and NGA that I want sigint and imagery
我要萨姆比萨森林附近的通信情报和卫星图像
on the area around the Sambisa forest.
我们要找那些女孩
We're looking for the girls.
我们什么也做不了
Nothing we can do about it.
他们不会授权行动的
They'll never authorize an op.
谁说要行动了
Who said anything about an op?
我们只是在找那些姑娘 好奇先生
We're just looking for the girls, Sir Skeptic.
-给你 小查 -谢谢
- Here you go, Charlie. - Thank you.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
-没事 -真的吗
Nothing. - Really?
你早早来上班 还没宿醉
You're in early. You're not hung over.
值得表扬
Which is great.
我就是想照顾好自己
Maybe I'm just taking care of myself.
做水疗才是照顾好你自己
Taking care of yourself is going to the spa.
-说吧 怎么了 -没什么
- Come on, what's up? - Nothing's up.
好吧 扑克脸 小心行事
All right, poker face. Play it close.
需要我的话 我一直都在
but if you need me, I am there.
我知道
I know.
夫人
Milady!
某人要去大卫营了
Someone's on their way to Camp David.
激动吗
You excited?
能不能告诉我你为什么找他们要
Can you tell me why you are requesting confidential papers
喀布尔护卫队袭击的机密文件
on the convoy attack in Kabul?
我当然可以解释 不过我觉得原因很明显
I can explain, sure, but I would assume it's obvious.
谁告诉你我在找那些文件
Who told you I was requesting documents?
大卫
David.
真鄙视那些打小报告的
I do despise a brownnose--
拜托你别说了
Oh, please, stop that.
你为什么打听这个事
And why are you poking into this?
难道现在连探寻
Is an abiding interest in the facts
我们唯一的儿子被谋杀的真♥相♥
surrounding the murder of our only son
也成了"打听"了 茜茜
considered "poking" now, Cece?
事件还在调查中 马歇尔
The attack is still under investigation, Marshall.
参议院的小组委员会正在拟定报告
There is a senate subcommittee that's drawing up a report,
还有一长串的人
and there is a long line of recipients
等着看报告呢
waiting for that report to drop.
既然我老婆就是美国的领导人
And as my wife is the leader of the free world,
我就不能排到他们前面吗
can't I jump to the front of that line?
国♥家♥机♥密♥问题可不行
Not on issues of national security.
艾伦的死跟国♥家♥机♥密♥有什么关系
What does Aaron's death have to do with national security?
马歇尔 我知道你还很悲伤 宝贝
Marshall, I realize that you are still grieving, baby.
我也是
I am too,
我也不想干涉你想要了结这件事的需要
and I'm not trying to interfere with your need for closure.
在失去孩子的事情上
Do we ever close anything
我们了结过什么 茜茜
when it comes to losing a child, Cece?
我失去儿子的那份悲伤
And the sadness that I feel at the absence of that boy
不是能搁置一边的事
is not something that I'm gonna go put up on the shelf.
好吧
all right--
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
马歇尔 我现在不想谈这个事
Marshall, I can't do this right now.
我不想说这事
I cannot do this.
在尼日利亚还有姑娘们等着我去找呢
I have girls kidnapped in Nigeria I need to find.
我还要省着力气
I have to save my strength
和中国的主席交锋呢
for sparring with the Chinese premier.
所以拜托 别再问了
So, please, no more requests.
所以 我就应该...
So I'm supposed to go just--
继续被蒙在鼓里
just go sit in the dark
想着是谁为了什么杀了我们的儿子吗
and wonder who killed our son and why?
是不是
Is that right?
现在来说 是的
For now, yes.
总统大人的命令
By executive order.
我遵命就是
You got it, baby.
遵命
You got it.
看这里
Look up here, huh?
坐好了 坐好了
Sit--sit straight. Sit straight.
你在录像呢
You're on camera.
你要么站在我们穆♥斯♥林♥这边
You are either there for us true Muslims,
要么就在西方国家那边
or you're there for the west, huh?
我给你看 过来
I can show you. Come.
穆♥斯♥林♥教是人类的救赎
Islamic religion is the salvation of mankind.
我请求我的家人否定他们的信仰
I appeal to my family back home to deny their...
我叫艾比欧·扎图
My name is Abeo Jatau.
请不要让他们夺走我们的信仰
Please don't let them take our faith,
我们的学校
Our schools--
他没那么难对付
He was not that tough.
你拿下过比他更厉害的混♥蛋♥
You charmed bigger bastards than him before.
我不是愁这事
It's not that.
在愁尼日利亚的姑娘们
The girls in Nigeria.
你知道吗 拥有权利最艰难的事
You know, the hardest thing about having power
就是在你每个细胞
is not being able to use it
都告诉你该去用时 却不能用
when every fiber of your being says you should.
我们经历过这种事
We've been down this road.
直接攻击博科圣地可能会引发严重后果
Direct action against Boko Haram could ignite a powder keg
我们还没准备好应对这些后果
that we are not prepared to deal with if it explodes.
总统阁下 我知道这很难抉择
Madam president, I know that these are tough choices,
但我们无法纠正所有的错误
but we can't right every wrong--
别把它变成口头禅 大卫
Oh, don't boil this down to a catchphrase, David.
是 总统阁下
Yes, ma'am.
小查
Charlie.
你来看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表