剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表
我会带疫苗回来的
I'll be coming back with vaccines.
我们走
Let's go.
我还好奇你什么时候会过来呢
I was wondering when you were gonna make your move.
这15分钟我都在看着你在监视我
I've been watching you watch me for the last 15 minutes.
是啊 可我已经监视你半小时了
Yeah, but I've been watching you for the last half an hour.
好了 孩子 就不要纠结数字了
All right, kid. Let's not do the dozens.
你是老手 我也是老手
You're slick. I'm slick.
怎么了 你要干什么
So what? What do you want?
我知道查理向你咨♥询♥
I know Carlie brought you in for consultation
我们的小问题了
on our little problem.
我知道是谁拍的照
I know who took the photo.
"午夜之城"以前的一个守卫
A former guard on midnight city.
你告诉查理了
You tell Charlie?
对
Yup.
她还知道那人卖♥♥了照片和一堆其他东西
She also knows that the guy sold the photo and a bunch of others
给克里格集团
to the Krieg Group.
她还不知道的
What she doesn't know, yet,
是你为克里格效力过
is that you've worked for Krieg.
你觉得这些短♥信♥和我有关
You think I'm connected to the texts?
如果是你的话 那以你自己的标准来说
Well, if you are, it's a pretty piss-poor shakedown
真是够低贱的
by your own standards.
那利用查理 对我有什么好处呢
And what's the benefit for me, working Charlie?
一个领导着高级别机构且是总统耳目的女人
Well, you'd have put a hell of a chokehold on a woman
你让她毫无挣扎的余地
who's high-level agency and has the president's ear.
据我所知 这是相当高明的筹码
Where I come from, that's pretty class-A leverage.
好吧
All right.
第一
One...
我没有意愿
I have neither the desire
也没有必要利用查理
nor the need to leverage Charlie.
第二
Two...
去死吧
Go to hell.
因为第三
'cause three...
我知道你也为克里格效力过
I know for a fact you've also worked with Krieg.
对
Yeah.
你在利比亚干的那些脏活
The wet works you did in Libya?
他们有世界上每个主要情报机构的脏料
They've got dirt on every major spy agency in the world.
但我完全没有
But I didn't have any part of that.
如果你没有出♥卖♥♥♥你的朋友和克里格做交易
So if you're not hanging your friend out to dry with Krieg,
那么你为什么要帮她
what are you doing to cover her ass?
说话注意点 孩子
Hey, watch your mouth, kid.
我会誓死保护查理
I'd protect Charlie to my dying day.
可我无法在这里保护她
But I can't lay down cover for her here.
克里格看不见摸不着
Krieg's a phantom.
想要抓住他们
Trying to pin them down
就好像水中捞月
is like trying to drive a nail through smoke.
他们能在任何时候接触到任何人
They can reach out and touch anyone at anytime.
你在我这的线索行不通
Your lead's a dead end.
真是白费心思
Here goes nothing.
你发什么神经 居然发短♥信♥给我
What the hell do you think you are doing, texting me?
我调高了你手♥机♥麦克风音量
I turned the mic on on your phone
听到了那愚蠢的法语翻译 给我老实交代
and heard that stupid French translator, so tell the truth.
可别忘了
And don't forget,
我过去可是拿审问来谋生的
I used to interrogate people for a living.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我连那台平板电脑都没了
I don't even have that tablet anymore.
小达给扔到燃烧槽去了
Dash threw it down the burn chute.
巴拿马
Panama,
加沙
Gaza...
查尔斯顿·塔克
绝密
马尼拉
Manila.
不
No.
请问
Excuse me,
这个垃圾箱里的所有垃圾都是七楼的吗
is everything in this bin from the seventh floor?
是七楼 女士
Yes ma'am, seventh floor.
菜别人被别人菜了吧 朋友
And that's called getting pwned, my friend.
看到没 就是这样的
See that? That's how it's done.
-拜托 -跟我玩就是这结果
- Come on. - When you play against me.
-随便了 -我就是这样所向披靡
- Whatever. - That's what I do to people.
厉害啊
Good for you.
裙子真漂亮
Wow, nice dress.
漂亮 简直是撩人
Nice? More like banging.
这形容不合适
That was inappropriate.
抱歉
I apologize.
国宴上玩得开心
Have fun at the state dinner, okay?
我们今天打了场胜仗
We got a win today.
这事可不常有
That doesn't happen often.
是啊 胜仗
Yeah, a win.
-请给我一杯苏打水 -好的 女士
- Club soda, please. - Yes, ma'am.
这可不够尽兴
Well, that's no fun.
还在值班呢
Still on the clock.
威士忌 不加冰 谢谢
Scotch, neat, please.
参议员
Senator.
非常感谢你的邀请
Thank you so much for the invitation.
太出乎意料了
It was unexpected.
或许是时候让我们冰释前嫌了
Well, maybe it's time for us to put the past behind us.
这是拍给外界看的吗
Is that just for the cameras?
这是国宴 凯尔
It's a state dinner, Kyle.
一切都是错觉
Everything is perception.
坎布尔袭击 艾伦之死的报告
The report on the attack in Kabul, on Aaron's death.
谢谢你的提醒 格林参议员
Thank you for your warning, Senator Green.
我这是礼尚往来
Accept one in return.
我不会让我儿子的死
I will not allow my son's murder
被任何人用作政♥治♥筹码
to be used as political currency by anyone.
好好享受晚宴吧
You enjoy dinner.
她在政界真是越来越有手腕了
She's getting pretty good at this game.
她一向都很在行
She's always been good at the game.
或许吧 可她现在已经无懈可击了
Maybe, but she's a precision instrument now.
可她也不是我当初娶的那个女人了
But she's also not the same woman I married.
她怎么能成这样
How could she be?
你已经要走了吗
You leaving already?
不可能
No way.
你是在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
我只想说我认识很多酒保
Let's just say I know a lot of bartenders.
显然 你前夫拿着它到处炫耀
Apparently, your ex has been flashing it around,
吹嘘自己在巴士拉服役来勾搭女人
using his time in Basra to pick up women.
你不觉得酗酒康复了
Don't you think it's a little weird
还有那么多酒保朋友有点奇怪吗
to be a recovering alcoholic, friends with a bartender?
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
别接
Ignore it.
我是小莫
Mo.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find this out?
失陪 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
失陪 先生
Excuse me, sir.
大卫 我需要和她说话 急事
David. I need to speak to her. It's urgent.
塔克小姐想和您说几句话
Miss Tucker needs a moment.
尼尔森先生 抱歉失陪
Mr. Nelson, pardon me.
-是巴拿马吗 -是的 总统阁下
- Is it Panama? - Yes, ma'am.
任务成功完成
The mission was a success.
药水瓶装好安全了
The vials were contained and secured.
杰克·道金斯回去了
Jack Dawkins went back in.
有平民曝露了
There was civilian exposure.
他进去送了疫苗
He went in to bring vaccines.
显然 巴拿马政♥府♥看到了我们的直升机
Apparently, the Panamanian government saw our helo.
他在被他们带走前送达了疫苗
He delivered the vaccines before they took him.
他们拘留了杰克
They've got Jack in their custody.
他们认为他是个间谍
They think he's a spy.
我们不得不否认知道这事
We have to disavow any knowledge of this.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 国家事务(2014) | 导航列表